3DXChat Community

Patch Alarm!

gammareh

• 1 month later...

False-Alarm.jpg

giphy.gif

2 minutes after patch the modded DLL is patched too so dont get your hopes up ^^

As a [mod of sdk tool- lover] gamingchik, player and admin client and lol u bet - also server wise - since almost 2 decades now, omg, [time is ticking, ticking into the future *sings*] and nikki Sis 2.0 - i'm unfortunatley,

back to vanilla game and [org DLL] - till, well, we'll see and as Sis said: Thats a other story - and so for now first of all a round of world of warships with some good music and then, then double checks -that i have my org sized 626kb dll inside my folder - berfore patching, cause rather me nor she feels like - reinstalling everything aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of it over again -  once we both once already forgot once - and that was simply all!! Just a maybe preasures lifetime alarm dll saver ma'am - not more and not more less^^ and lol, Daddy.G - i never "killed" or got 3 ships bore in this game - well Tika in in Turrets is, was loaded and hmmmm fire all rounds and shells out at wows thinking of all the spend last years here - but still: 2 more and we'll take our personal cup of stfu: ik, a patch must have cum, didnt install yet - laters - im not at all in a hurry here, not at all - with anything inhere - only this [lackl of communication dot soon slash htm] that pi*** ppl sometimes off - vielleicht stellenweise auch zurecht

ThankUDaddyG..jpg?id=97241264

but we have the same Big Bonus every day for the last few years   :D

but also and exactly that - in the end  - pisses also [all the rest] off AND having to [deal with with that]  daddy , or the same Big Bonus ... simply every day ... due a lill big lack od comm - well, uk where the end of this sentecnce and whole sometimes Dramalalama could and soemtimes, welll quiet often inhere -"end"!! [but ok, nuff now 4 today 4 me and now] - cya laters ingame, relax and enjoy and just dont forget - at evry freakn release of every freakn patch release inhere - keep always in mind:

giphy.gif

(by beccie in the open letter to lisa topic)

169wdn.jpg

giphy.gif

[DoubleCheckS|orgSize.DLL]- NOW - and [PATCHES]  NOW   and sees if this all wasnt [only just a aprils fool joke]  :ph34r:

[edit:] [Or sometimes silly me or her - got it all wrong with lisa's update and her post]
['Updates is out' - Well yes -a an update to the UpdateNews and maybe she renamed it]

![edit: sorry guyz]!

wordpress-memberships-pause-proration.pn

SabSYEpsVh0di.gif

JustThe%202OfUs.jpg

tenor.gif

Edited by KYUSS

ppl, I don't want to offend you, but I really would appreciate it if you used this thread for what is was intended:

a patch alarm.

And not as a thread for every kind of chitchat about a new patch. :-)

edit for Twiggi: I'll keep an eye on the thread and move it up when there's a patch alarm :-)

it is not out yet...

The 04.07.2017 in the announcement was most likely just the date of the announcement, OR... they meant july 4th as ETA... Another example of how to fail in communication, 3dx dev style.

Thanks Veronique! It took me some time to get it - maybe it has been because it was out of the boundaries of my Imagination that devs now even start to fool around with the community...

I believe we are being taught a valuable lesson about expectations and disappointment. The lords of 3dx are actually zen masters and trying to show us when we clutch for something and have expectations it will ultimately disappear from our grasp like sands slipping from our clenched frustrated fists.

Patience grasshopper, for we are not yet worthy.

Not sure what is going on. 

Pretty sure 2 weeks ago a Dev stated in world there was going to be an update last week.

Was the update stated just  an update about an update concerning an update to come; or was the update spoken about, an update about an upcoming update listed in the forum as updated - that turns out to be an updated update thread, but no in game update, nor an update about when the update is scheduled for update.

Got all that??

Was the update stated just  an update about an update concerning an update to come; or was the update spoken about, an update about an upcoming update listed in the forum as updated - that turns out to be an updated update thread, but no in game update, nor an update about when the update is scheduled for update.

Got all that??

giphy.gif

U1PHT7H.gif

tumblr_mhea0k2Gad1qg9k3io1_500.gif

tumblr_mqa6e5sOso1szw193o1_500.gif

1gjdAX7.gif

Not sure what is going on. 

Pretty sure 2 weeks ago a Dev stated in world there was going to be an update last week.

Was the update stated just  an update about an update concerning an update to come; or was the update spoken about, an update about an upcoming update listed in the forum as updated - that turns out to be an updated update thread, but no in game update, nor an update about when the update is scheduled for update.

Got all that??

Well update got extended seems more content been added since like poses and print that were not advertised in original patch post, so guessing those take a bit of time too. But yeah it's been a long wait now imagine large part of that been oculus rift updates taking a lot time for them, which been dividing waters as some mean it's unnecessary development time spend on something few uses while others may disagree.