3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Guest Twiggy

Something I just tried after talking to a good friend who knows unity 5 about the new version.

It seems NVidia by default has FXAA and MSAA set to off, I went into the NVidia control panel under "Manage 3D Settings" set both to on and it makes a huge difference.

is it possible to have different options for sound? control volume for footsteps, moans, environment and chat notifications.

please? lots of the time im tab'd out and i would like to have only the chat notifications sound, for example.

Guest Twiggy

is it possible to have different options for sound? control volume for footsteps, moans, environment and chat notifications.

please? lots of the time im tab'd out and i would like to have only the chat notifications sound, for example.

Hey Sakuya,

Yes in Settings there are three tabs run across the top of the box that comes up, took me a little while to find that as well, sound settings are in there.

Something I just tried after talking to a good friend who knows unity 5 about the new version.

It seems NVidia by default has FXAA and MSAA set to off, I went into the NVidia control panel under "Manage 3D Settings" set both to on and it makes a huge difference.

Then in the anti aliasing options, what do you choose after that Twiggy?

Hey Sakuya,

Yes in Settings there are three tabs run across the top of the box that comes up, took me a little while to find that as well, sound settings are in there.

you mean i can have, for example, chat notification on and the rest (moans, environment) off?

because thats what i want :3

Strange, not for me. I have very few lights and a handful of beer coolers and it is plenty light enough

Really? I see, I had to put in 2 extra gold cubes and 2 of those stage lights for my place to look reasonably lit up without it I can't see anything, perhaps the way my graphics card renders the light? Could render it different and makes it extremely dark. Can't think of any other possible solution.

Really? I see, I had to put in 2 extra gold cubes and 2 of those stage lights for my place to look reasonably lit up without it I can't see anything, perhaps the way my graphics card renders the light? Could render it different and makes it extremely dark. Can't think of any other possible solution.

I can confirm this. Its very dark!

Sorry I'm new to 3DXChat so I don't know if this has been suggested before. I did a search in these forums but didn't find anything so far...

I'm thinking about a "photo shoot" type feature where we can specify exactly how the pose should be. Not necessarily sex positions, instead think of a nude photo shoot (of course we would be able to hide/show any piece of clothing at any point). The way to do this would be to control the exact position of each joint. For instance if we look here, we can see there aren't that many joints that we would need to control. Especially since we would not care about the fingers, toes etc. So even if it ends up being something like 50 sliders for the joints that we are interested in, we would then be able to create any static pose we can imagine. I realize there are some technical challenges like how do you orient the character properly relative to the floor/couch/chair etc, but the #DXChat devs have solved much more difficult problems in the past.

So the way this works is you put your character into this "photo shoot" mode, and then you get the sliders. You then pose your character and take snapshots if you want. Real models do this for a lot of money, so why not be able to create a whole photo shoot of our own characters in 3DXChat? It would be good to be able to save a pose and recall it at a later time (not the static image, but the actual slider positions themselves), or share it with others. Maybe even create a whole series of poses and cycle through them like a storyboard?

One of the reasons I think this would be great is that I can never find the exact static pose I'm interested in since I have to pick from a small list of available poses. This would make the possible poses be almost limitless. We have the technology, it's just the missing interface that is still preventing us from doing it :)

My system show really dark at night too. I believe its graphics driver related. Seems like a levels (shadow, gamma, highlight) problem that not everyone experiences.

On my system often highlits are blown out flat white (apt 1 outside daylight) and totally crushed black shadows at night.

Would be nice if game had color correction controls BTW, even in old client I would use that.

When arranging our rooms we had to balance the light coming from the window with lightsources indoors to get a good result. Since the outdoor light can be set in different ways it would be good to be able to switch the lightsources indoors on and off and even to change the light strength individually to be able to get an equally good result regardless of "time of day". This way if we wished, we could use more sources during night and less during day.

I wish for a non moving position on the speed slider on the poses. Among other situations I allways felt it a too giant leap when going from a cuddly pose to humping half speed.

speakers.jpg

I do love how dark you can make it ^^ 

And about sounds, would be great if we could set volume for each sound category, not having one slider that controls 6 different sound sources :(

2e-NLf.gif

thx for the reminder rochi! i also pointed that out a few times, just like my eardoctors and yes, would be great to have more then only 1 slider and something like:

soundslider.jpg?id=76229556

SOUND FX

MUSIC

ENVIRONMENT

MOAN

CHAT

VOICE

is not a priority wish and rather a lill joke now and not really needed in a "chatgame" like this. thats why i left it out and extra put 'voice' in the spoiler! there nuff other tools to do that and it would make some ppl feel maybe to uncomfortable, for what reasons ever, or makem just to paranoid with that given soundoption and especially then, when they would be asked: why they dont use it^^

giphy.gif

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

When arranging our rooms we had to balance the light coming from the window with lightsources indoors to get a good result. Since the outdoor light can be set in different ways it would be good to be able to switch the lightsources indoors on and off and even to change the light strength individually to be able to get an equally good result regardless of "time of day". This way if we wished, we could use more sources during night and less during day.

I wish for a non moving position on the speed slider on the poses. Among other situations I allways felt it a too giant leap when going from a cuddly pose to humping half speed.

Sweet Sweet Dax, this makes so much sense... and yes... agreed.... "Too giant a leap when going from a cuddly pose to humping half speed" .... dies laffing... :D