3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

Thanks for the update. Would you mind explaining why the development team has been so quiet for so long?

idk? :huh: ?!  team in vacation maybe?! sleeping on it?!  they've been fired?! updates canceled ?! 3dxchat currently for sale?!

Why be so thankful for an update rumor?

I didn't received any update to install ,what update patch# is? 340? 357? 451?

idk? :huh: ?!  team in vacation maybe?! sleeping on it?!  they've been fired?! updates canceled ?! 3dxchat currently for sale?!

The update will be on a separate client, not the one we are using, so you can coincide and use both clients. The current one (339) for stability. Or the 3DXChat 2.0 Beta client when it is released. Similar to how it was when people were testing out the 337 patch, how it was a separate client, this means you won't be able to see your friends in the world unless they are on the same client as you, so make sure you are all using the correct client if you schedule to meet up.

Well, at the very least gizmo's reply confirms that development on the game hasn't stopped. It's information we've been asking for. They've delivered (as vague and uninformative as it is). That deserves a little respect.

The update will be on a separate client, not the one we are using, so you can coincide and use both clients. The current one (339) for stability. Or the 3DXChat 2.0 Beta client when it is released. Similar to how it was when people were testing out the 337 patch, how it was a separate client, this means you won't be able to see your friends in the world unless they are on the same client as you, so make sure you are all using the correct client if you schedule to meet up.

btw did we have new poses in this update?

you are so boring

Lol , that is funny .

First peoples whine about updates long to come , and now peoples will whine because they didn't have enough patience to wait the update  -_-

This ppl are also the first who write "Good Job Devs" and short time later complain about possible Bugs^^

Patience and Understanding was never a big part in 3DXChat :)

Guest SherryS

Whining doesn't make things happen quicker. I understand people want, what they want.. but why not just have fun in the mean time?

What I want.. is!

I f'king nail'd it. I predicted that it would be on a new client. The thing that shall not be named is going to be broken by this too most likely.

Guest SherryS

So everything changes again? I'm assume this means creating anything new will be lost in the switch.

Yes, for those of you that have modified rooms, it will most likely be reset. The room may stay in tact but no further changes can be made in the same manner as before until an updated dll comes out. But who knows when thatll be :)

Yes, for those of you that have modified rooms, it will most likely be reset. The room may stay in tact but no further changes can be made in the same manner as before until an updated dll comes out. But who knows when thatll be :)

I f'king nail'd it. I predicted that it would be on a new client. The thing that shall not be named is going to be broken by this too most likely.

I look so forward for the upcoming topics when 3DXChat2.0 is there and have maybe a new kind of code and no one of the cheats/Hacks is workind anymore^^

I imagine it will to be funny :lol:

Music to my ears of modified rooms possibly being reset or frozen as they are without changes being able to be made to them, but most importantly 2.0 is well on its way!