3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 Discussion/Suggestions

jenie

It's sad, that the dev's or staff or anybody didn't answer to all the questions of the community.

It seems that nobody worked there anymore.

Maybe this will be the last month? Maybe next month the servers shut down und all finished?

Who cares?

All questions already answered it's just useless to answer again and again to the same questions :)

Guest Twiggy

All questions already answered it's just useless to answer again and again to the same questions :)

Sorry Achilles, as much as I love ya and do agree with a lot of things you say I don't agree with what you have said here.

2 months ago you could have said that but what they have said we can expect does not justify the amount of time being applied.

They had shown us pictures of most of what they had told us would be added, those pictures seemed to show them close to completion.

They have not said if we can expect any changes or improvements to our avis even though that question has been asked by so many of us in here.

If they are not doing that and changing our avis is taking so much time then what are they doing?

The things they said they were going to do should easily be well and truly done by now and as mentioned the pictures shown seemed to suggest that.

I have said that updates are not that important to my game and I stick by that, but this lack of communication by the devs is disrespectful to the players.

I know they have always copped a lot of flack from players, but I think you need to realise in a lot of cases they have deserved that.

They have been given a lot of disrespect yes, but they have also given the players, their customers a lot of that to.

That is what I think people are always on about, it is not so much the lack of updates, it is the disrespect being shown towards them that is upsetting them.

Communication from the devs has always been lacking, but now it is just non existent and has gotten to a stage where it is insulting.

They could easily come in here and say, hey we are still working on it, we are making changes to your avis to improve the quality, you can now expect ?????

Them not doing so can only be taken as a stuff you attitude, and that is what people are seeing and are really upset about.

It is most definitely effecting the game, lots of the older "long time" players have left and that on it's own is effecting lots of peoples games.

I went through my friends list of 124 players, only a hand full of them are still in the game and most of them that are still there don't come in that often now.

I have found myself mostly going in the game and logging back out fairly quickly because very few people that I know are in there, if any.

All this and other things from my real life that are effecting my game have made me decide to give up on the game.

Although I still do believe the game still has a lot to offer, the fun I use to have seems to be hard to find now and hard to generate.

And yes I do put some of the blame for that on the devs with their lack of communication and respect which has caused so many people to leave.

So I will say here to the people that I have known and have been friends with in the game, thank you for all the good times, I wish it could have continued.

I miss those times and those people that have gone and do leave with some really good memories.

Take care everyone and I wish you all the best.

Yes Twiggy I understand and know what you mean :)

But in all the time in 3DXChat I learned some things...

For example to hold Infos secret until the moment where it is applicable.

Maybe was the announcement a bit to early because everyone is impatient about the new upcoming Update.

Maybe would it a better choices to hold the Info about 3DXChat 2.0 some times longer secret and share still some small updates of clothes, Bug fixes or other stuff :)

The early announcement was in my opinion not a good idea and this topic show us why.

Early announcements are never good when you follow them up with stone cold silence. I think companies are starting to learn that but it is not a universally accepted thing. Plus saying 'big update in the future!' on April 1st is not exactly what I would call a good PR decision. Live and learn though, I'm sure the devs are working on something just hope it will be something that they are willing to share soon because people tend to get angsty when it comes to subscription based services

I think you are the only person who believes on future updates.

After 8 months of waiting i can´t believe that

the fact, that the dev´s didn´t answer, it's that noone still working on the company

thats my opionion

Guest Twiggy

/me heard upload finished,fine tuning now,maybe only an rumor,but i wont give up hope

There are lots of rumors floating around, there is only a few people in the game that could find that out and they haven't been getting told anything that I know of.

I have heard that Lisa has been in the game a couple of times lately though, maybe something has come from her.

Can you tell us where you got this from and who was meant to have passed it on ?

There are lots of rumors floating around, there is only a few people in the game that could find that out and they haven't been getting told anything that I know of.

I have heard that Lisa has been in the game a couple of times lately though, maybe something has come from her.

Can you tell us where you got this from and who was meant to have passed it on ?

She got this somewhere in the bavarian forest!

Yes Twiggy I understand and know what you mean :)

But in all the time in 3DXChat I learned some things...

For example to hold Infos secret until the moment where it is applicable.

Maybe was the announcement a bit to early because everyone is impatient about the new upcoming Update.

Maybe would it a better choices to hold the Info about 3DXChat 2.0 some times longer secret and share still some small updates of clothes, Bug fixes or other stuff :)

The early announcement was in my opinion not a good idea and this topic show us why.

Honestly if it had not been announced and there were no updates you would just have pages and pages on about where is the update. Many have defended the devs saying that this 2.0 takes time. I can only imagine what peeps would say if they had no idea about this. Holding info is not a good idea always. I have seen money walk because of it.

Guest Eddster

What if I tell you that we will release something in a few days?

Translation: 1 month 2 weeks 12 hours 28 minutes 14 seconds  :D  <3

Guest KittyCatMeow

I understand everyone is frustrated, as I am wanting and waiting for the new update too as well as everyone else in the place. There is nothing I can do about it complaining it not going to get me or anyone anywhere.

If your not happy go to RLC or SL or just be patient. My friends are what keep me here in the game over anything else the rest it's an added bones. I do agree it would be nice to see where things are at but were not,

and there's nothing we can do about it. After this update in 4 months we will be right back where we are today complaining too about when then next one is? It never ends, you have choices to leave because your not happy

or stay with your friends and wait it out your choice ;) 

Guest Twiggy

Well I was going to complain about the people complaining about the people complaining.

But I am fairly sure that will have led to someone complaining about me complaining about the people complaining about the people complaining.

Guest Twiggy

This is not complaining about anyone. on the contrary, it was good news

Hmm, I actually wasn't thinking that at all about that comment, but now I am wondering why you thought you needed to defend it.