3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

Beta patch 458

Changes

• Reduced prices on goods
  • 25% tax for the room host (instead of 10%)
  • Added new gifts
  • Added Animation LODs quality option in the settings window

Bug fixes

• Falling under the floor
  • Avatar cache failure causing nude bald avatars
  • De synchronization of animations when entering a room
  • Multiple moaning sounds, in new poses, when clicking repeatedly
  • Blurring of tattoos and other textures (streaming)
  • Animation fixes
  • Fixes missing facial textures
  • Empty glasses (bottles) when taken on new poses
  • Settings window size
  • High heels fall into the ground when you click on the animation

3DXChat Beta (December 2023)

How to join

image.png

• The login and password from the beta account will be the same as you use now on your main account. 
  • You will get a download link to the beta client after you join the beta test.
  • Participation is only available to players with an unexpired subscription. You must renew your subscription to join the beta server.

Please note

• The beta test runs on a separate server and does not affect your main account
  • You will get a completely new account that is not connected to your main account. 
  • You can create new characters.
  • We reserve the right to delete all beta accounts completely. 
  • Suppose you receive an invalid password or expired account message on the beta client. In that case, you should activate your account through the Members Area.

Bug Reports

• Please use the #bug-report channel on our Discord server to report bugs you find

What's new?

New sex poses and a new proprietary animation engine

We've developed our proprietary animation engine, featuring essential functionalities for optimal game performance, including:

• Adaptive animation detail reduction based on proximity
  • Clipping of animations that extend beyond the frame boundaries.
  • In addition, our own animation format will help us with new ideas in the future

All poses showcased in this release have been executed using our advanced animation system and await thorough testing.

Poses1.jpgPoses2.jpgPoses3.jpgPoses4.jpg

New face shapes

Our talented artists have introduced a collection of fresh face shapes, allowing you to enhance the variety of appearances. Additionally, we've included a downloadable file containing all the showcased face shapes for your convenience.

Download here: Faces448.zip

MFaces.jpgFFaces.jpg

New eyelashes

Introducing new eyelashes designed to elevate your gaze with a captivating and expressive allure. We've also added Eyebrows, Facial Tattoos, Lipstick.

Eyelashes.jpg

New outfits

Explore our latest additions – an office jacket for a sophisticated and professional appearance, and mini shorts for a touch of romantic nonchalance. Enhance these pieces with our exclusive material system and effortlessly switch between numerous styles, unlocking an incredible array of combinations for a completely unique wardrobe. Don't miss out on the versatility and creativity our collection offers!

Jacket.jpgJeans.jpg

Enhanced Character Appearance Graphics

By popular demand, we have added Unreal Engine 5 directly to Unity. Now you can enjoy smooth skin and, if you're lucky, also fps drops. This is one of the stages of a complex work to improve avatars' appearance. In the screenshots, you can see the perfectly smooth toes and the rest of the body parts in the screenshots.

Smoothing1.jpg

Smoothing2.jpg

Smoothing3.jpg

ue_settings.png

Please be aware that this feature is currently in its experimental phase :)
The optimal appreciation of skin smoothing occurs when you bring the camera close to the character.

Thank you!

Thanks a lot for checking out all the new things and improvements in this update for the beta version. We'd love for everyone to join in the beta testing and share your thoughts on what could be better. Feel free to let us know what you enjoyed the most!

Remember that even if just one element of this update is helpful to you, it will be a great reward for us.

Best regards,
3DXChat team

PS: For those who may have missed it, I'd like to clarify: the mention of UE5 was meant in jest :) However, we're excited to share that we have indeed introduced a feature to enhance the smoothing of skin and body shapes for characters.

I dont like, that we get again highwaist Pants, but thats just a personal preference. Overall I think thats a great set of features heading its way into the game. The poses look super clean and I really like the variety of them. Intended or not, in some poses I see even some Ideas I had when I was creating poses back in the day. I'm glad that they found their way into the game on a different way. :D

Thanks for that Beta! I think many will enjoy testing it :P 

All new things are usually a good sign for software. However in this case, I must plead my case again that until you change to a more reliable network protocol and backend. What is the sense? We will see people under the floor, half naked avatars, multiple people hugging at once, not even seeing people in a room when others do, music dropping to where it constantly has to be recycled off/on to hear the music, some people seeing Bob on the dance floor, other people seeing Bob walking into a chair and not getting around it, etc. Fix THAT, and NOT the things that happen in private and you might be on the road to success.

54 minutes ago, DocQ said:

All new things are usually a good sign for software. However in this case, I must plead my case again that until you change to a more reliable network protocol and backend. What is the sense? We will see people under the floor, half naked avatars, multiple people hugging at once, not even seeing people in a room when others do, music dropping to where it constantly has to be recycled off/on to hear the music, some people seeing Bob on the dance floor, other people seeing Bob walking into a chair and not getting around it, etc. Fix THAT, and NOT the things that happen in private and you might be on the road to success.

Regarding the missing bug fixes you might like to read this:  Quo Vadis 3DXChat? Part II - New Ways Gizmo ones greeted me as "3DX biggest critic" because I said the same as you just did since years but finally he started to talk to me openly and honest and approved what I wrote about the current situation of 3DXChat and its future. It's not I am his biggest fan now because so far things in fact did not change and I still would love an even better and more detailed and, regarding times, more precise communication but so far SexGameDevil since some time does what say announce. Also they improved their communication and when I am able to deliver facts on bugs they listen and I get answers. So I think I stay a critic but also see a change to the better even it does not bring the highly and since long wanted bug fixes right now.

Edited by Feuermond

This is a good effort on the 3dx team to keep the customers/players informed this is what we need to bridge that gap @Gizmo. Still need a full time person to be accessible to the players for all of their concerns to be addressed. Thank you for at least not keeping us in the dark while you guys do yalls work its a relief for a lot of us to know that progress is being made. Good job Devs i commend yall for transparency and allowing us to be a part of the process that's all I've asked from day one. Woot 3DX for life 

People, who are unable to connect:

Make sure you are not using an old beta client. Even if you already were signed for beta before - it will not work. You need to hit "join the beta" button in your profile again for this beta test - and need to download new client, not just update the old beta client. 

• Gizmo changed the title to BETA (December 2023)

I remember doing beta tests for other games and hey, a beta is always a beta, you cannot update it cause you never know how deep down devs went into changing stuff. I am so not surprised that people aren't able to log in, that's how it works, that's why beta versions exist.

I like the new set of poses, the new faces (for both girls and guys) and while I was hoping for more outfit options (toga party, see-through materials, this is a good update coming along its way to us, the end consumers.

Kudos to you all!

New poses cool even if we wait that since last update (they should had arrive few weaks after last update, few weeks is several mouth huh?) some are not in the right category ( a 69 in foreplay? oral maybe ?)

New clothes but still no texture on panties...

New faces... I tell what i think about them... just how did you do so beautiffull screen with so ugly faces ? 

New eyelashes ! yeaaaah ! Oh wait... i can't zoom on my face to see that in my dressing room.... and it's always the same problem since the beginning ;) 

Rhat's what i think but now the question is how many time ? 2 or 3 mounth for this beta to come in game ?

Edited by akiko
add some things