3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

1 hour ago, MisterBlue said:

Hello there when coming the update on the official server ? :)

I really can not be speaking  for anyone, but when i was testing video games, we would have to test, re-test and test even more ( lol ) , then after all the testing is done, it would then be goin to the other staff, where they would check it again, make filnal adjustments, and get it ready to be added to final game for all to use. I would assume it works similar for Gizmo and the crew. I know its not the date or time period you asking  for, but its an idea of the work, and time bein spent to get things ready. All will be sorted and ready when possible . 😊

6 hours ago, Gizmo said:

What exactly does this mean?
In the bugfix, it means that the avatar falls under the floor when the pose animation is turned on.

@Gizmo would this be, for example, when i hugged my friend and we sat down on the beach, his avatar was sitiing under the sand, with only his head pokin out ? We figured it just bein a patch of quicksand..  😆

I think it's good news. A new patch. First one for me and my husband, since joining. Now, how does it work, once this patch 458 goes LIVE? Does 3DX tell you that you have an update? Or do we have to download the updated version manually?

11 minutes ago, Aeliana1999 said:

I think it's good news. A new patch. First one for me and my husband, since joining. Now, how does it work, once this patch 458 goes LIVE? Does 3DX tell you that you have an update? Or do we have to download the updated version manually?

When update is ready, it should automatically start updating on its own, when you log into 3DX.  😁

15 hours ago, Gizmo said:

We are gradually improving the beta client by fixing bugs and adding new features. Today we have released a new patch 458. Feel free to read the list below.

I insist that not all changes will be to your liking. But if at least one feature or bug fix is useful to you, it will be a reward for us.

Beta patch 458

Changes

• Reduced prices on goods
  • 25% tax for the room host (instead of 10%)
  • Added new gifts
  • Added Animation LODs quality option in the settings window

Bug fixes

• Falling under the floor
  • Avatar cache failure causing nude bald avatars
  • De synchronization of animations when entering a room
  • Multiple moaning sounds, in new poses, when clicking repeatedly
  • Blurring of tattoos and other textures (streaming)
  • Animation fixes
  • Fixes missing facial textures
  • Empty glasses (bottles) when taken on new poses
  • Settings window size
  • High heels fall into the ground when you click on the animation

Ok props to y'all for lowering the cost of items so drastically. The only thing I was willing to spend my gold on was bubbles cuz it cost like 15. These new prices are going to encourage more use for sure. 👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, OnlyMildlyAddicted said:

Ok props to y'all for lowering the cost of items so drastically. The only thing I was willing to spend my gold on was bubbles cuz it cost like 15. These new prices are going to encourage more use for sure. 👏👏👏

It bein the time to party, my friend …  😜🍺🍕

Edited by AJM

15 hours ago, MisterBlue said:

Hello there when coming the update on the official server ? :)

Hi! We don't have an exact date. But we have done a lot of work and we are getting closer and closer to the release moment. We still have a few things to fix and when everything is ready, the patch will be released on the main server.

On 12/19/2023 at 6:41 PM, Gizmo said:

What exactly does this mean?
In the bugfix, it means that the avatar falls under the floor when the pose animation is turned on.

This means that we fall under the floor when, for example, we pass by objects generated in 3dxWorldPicture. Or next to other designs with 30+ parts

Edited by SashaFoxy

Belonging more poses, right thats a point most players directly recognize. But will be nice to get a lil rework of the 3 Player poses at least. My point is that sometimes the poses does not put the players in the position where it "belongs". A "switch position" in a 3 person pose will be very nice, else it is a show stopper when playing with partners and clicking arround is an annoying solution. 

2 hours ago, NordGirlyBi said:

Belonging more poses, right thats a point most players directly recognize. But will be nice to get a lil rework of the 3 Player poses at least. My point is that sometimes the poses does not put the players in the position where it "belongs". A "switch position" in a 3 person pose will be very nice, else it is a show stopper when playing with partners and clicking arround is an annoying solution. 

Agree with this one. Yet another thing that shouldn't be that hard to do. A "switch" function for bunch of poses where it can be done.

12 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Hi! We don't have an exact date. But we have done a lot of work and we are getting closer and closer to the release moment. We still have a few things to fix and when everything is ready, the patch will be released on the main server.

Well, my girlfriend and I can't wait for the new poses to arrive so that we can enjoy our special moments together even more

A last request if possible in your future updates of 2024 if it is possible, it would be to add more sex pose face to face, standing, or lying and also more sex pose with kisses and also a greater use of breasts and other parts of our body, would not be possible to put an action system, to move our hands on the body during certain pose for example?

I've already seen a virtual game that did this and I think it's pretty cool.... to have the pose plus clickable actions next to it to animate the avatar and its hands or whatever on its partner's body, I'm giving you this idea in the hope that you'll consider it.

Thank for your work and hope 2024 going to be full of surprises in terms of more regular updates and innovation :)

Edited by MisterBlue

Hello again, sorry i am new to this forum and even the terms are new to me. So sorry if i use the wrong terms. 

I am not sure if i am the only one having this issue, but i don't hope so. will be awesome to get the possibility to pin the "Sex panel" to a position where it will stay (after the restart of 3dx too). because i love the chat window bigger in the right corner but if it comes to an "action" with friends the "sex panel" enhances and i have to move it 1/5 upwards. sure its just annoying but maybe you will the time to help us/me out with this "issue". if this is only missing knowledge please somebody let me know how to do. i love to have both right sided i.g. pinned to the corners.

21 hours ago, NordGirlyBi said:

Hello again, sorry i am new to this forum and even the terms are new to me. So sorry if i use the wrong terms. 

I am not sure if i am the only one having this issue, but i don't hope so. will be awesome to get the possibility to pin the "Sex panel" to a position where it will stay (after the restart of 3dx too). because i love the chat window bigger in the right corner but if it comes to an "action" with friends the "sex panel" enhances and i have to move it 1/5 upwards. sure its just annoying but maybe you will the time to help us/me out with this "issue". if this is only missing knowledge please somebody let me know how to do. i love to have both right sided i.g. pinned to the corners.

It's probably always been that way, so it's a tradition at 3DX. For some panels the position and size are not saved. Maybe Gizmo will have some time to deal with this matter in addition to the larger problems which have to be solved. It will probably stay that way for so long. I got used to it ...

• Gizmo locked and unfeatured this topic