3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

Okay, I am disappointed, really really disapointed ☹️

• Where is the "fuck off" gesture? Where is the crawling? We waited that long for these new innovative things just to find there was nothing added to the system, it is just "adding poses" only again for what all the time was needed? (see https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/1041351208213942312/1143592730988138538 ) It was posted in August and nothing is done until now? Am I blind?
  • Why are there still no panties in the new material system? Why is the reason for this not explained? One year later the promise to have all clothes with the new material system is still not fulfilled.
  • New hotpants ony frayed like for jeans, how should one use leather material with them, why are there no hiders? It's not what I would call dedication for design and details, sorry.

If I really do not miss to see obvious things, it really appears to me it is a bit back to the old ways: Things are announced but not released. This has nothing to do with why bugs are not fixed, this feels again back to the old ways. In fact nothing was ever promised, so it is formally okay but implicit exactions have been triggered. It remembers me of the posts where customizable clothes/hair was shown (not material but length an such) and then simply was never picked up again.

I would love to get explanations of what is going on and when things are to be released, what the problems are you facing regarding the new gestures and crawling moving, why there is this delay. You started to be communicative but in these cases it is just still not enough for I have not any clue what's going on and see the old things happen or not happen.

Edited by Feuermond

51 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Okay, I am disappointed, really really disapointed ☹️

• Where is the "fuck off" gesture? Where is the crawling? We waited that long for these new innovative things just to find there was nothing added to the system, it is just "adding poses" only again for what all the time was needed? (see https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/1041351208213942312/1143592730988138538 ) It was posted in August and nothing is done until now? Am I blind?
  • Why are there still no panties in the new material system? Why is the reason for this not explained? One year later the promise to have all clothes with the new material system is still not fulfilled.
  • New hotpants ony frayed like for jeans, how should one use leather material with them, why are there no hiders? It's not what I would call dedication for design and details, sorry.

If I really do not miss to see obvious things, it really appears to me it is a bit back to the old ways: Things are announced but not released. This has nothing to do with why bugs are not fixed, this feels again back to the old ways. In fact nothing was ever promised, so it is formally okay but implicit exactions have been triggered. It remembers me of the posts where customizable clothes/hair was shown (not material but length an such) and then simply was never picked up again.

I would love to get explanations of what is going on and when things are to be released, what the problems are you face, why there is this delay. You started to be communicative but in these cases it just still not enough for I have not any clue what's going on.

t479786-430327510343587-336857531-n.png

this is how i imagine them... 🤔

mnL7Y1tgW6e.png

There are many people with slanted eyes living in Asia...

I think it should be easily possible to create characters living in Asia or the Far East....

I see a lot of people with slanted eyes from the Far East playing 3DXChat....

I hope you understand what I mean....

I also think many Europeans will be happy to see Asians in this game...

In fact, this situation should not be ignored...

I love 3DXChat!

ty.

Edited by PAGOS

Please give us an option in the settings to disable the low FPS animations at a distance that was introduced here. I get why it was added but it just looks so jarring when you see that in the background and it has no benefit for people with good computers. This is what I'm talking about: https://imgur.com/a/pHiG3gP

Also, the new body mesh smoothing looks quite nice, but it does need fixing for the nails on both the hands and feet. Currently, with the setting on, the nails are just floating above the skin: https://imgur.com/a/fu8zJQQ

I just downloaded the zip folder, but I'm unsure where to go from there after to open the Beta version so I can create a new account as Gizmo stated in original message.

UPDATE: I just clicked the application and am extracting the files now. Without Beta being included in the previewed File name, I was confused.

Edited by CajunDreamz
started beta client install after posting.

4 minutes ago, TerryScrew said:

Unreal engine in Unity ? yeah sure and i'm building a rocket with breads. if people could stop bullshiting the player base it would be real nice.

who's stupid enough to believe that seriously ?

I believe it was just a silly joke? 

57 minutes ago, PAGOS said:

mnL7Y1tgW6e.png

There are many people with slanted eyes living in Asia...

I think it should be easily possible to create characters living in Asia or the Far East....

I see a lot of people with slanted eyes from the Far East playing 3DXChat....

I hope you understand what I mean....

I also think many Europeans will be happy to see Asians in this game...

In fact, this situation should not be ignored...

I love 3DXChat!

ty.

As an Asian irl: We don't look like this you s*lly f*ck, go waste your stereotype on colding, that may help a bit💩

Edited by Lunarelf

44 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

I have nothing to check as I get stuck there

image.png.131ceb09ecd9df8f03048b5375bd947a.png

Clicking apply create a loop and send me back to the captcha.

Enless captcha I faced when using VPN. It somehow seems though the site excpets my IP the captcha service does not, something like this. If you do not use VPN try VPN and empty your browser caches first.

The same applies for the downloads, there seems to be contingent per IP and if more people share the same IP through VPN the contigent is at its end quite fast.

2 hours ago, MeiLing said:

it's a beta, isn't it, they won't put the whole content now. Any help with the zip file?

Adding poses and clothes is not really new. Looking at the last update we had the flares ok in beta but making the body vanish with hider too, this means they did not release what they showed us in the beta. So this way you might be right but it makes the beta pointless, when in the update to the main new bugs are introduced.

From a beta I would expect to have all features, that's what a beta is for, to find bugs, to get the software stable for release. Without the features the implicitly announced I suppose many will act like me: I do not care for this beta, the experiences with the last ones shows it does not help to improve the quality.