3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

1 hour ago, Lunarelf said:

Sad fact is... until we can really using the poses in world editor , or doesn't matter how much poses they add, we still have to "squeeze" them in a correct spot, or just making a table that would fit all the poses.😭

Even in real life, you would have to push the chair to do this.... so try to be logical

• 2 weeks later...

3dx feels  a little like in the twilight sleep....noone makes something or builds something...all waiting for the patch that comes probably felt never...on the test server are also only very few ppl ( 11 during my last visit)...sometime when nothing happens the people will just leave....sadly

2 years gone nothing happened...!?!!? Wheres the problem!?!?
I know that you had to chance servers and that, but if you build 3.0 and theres nothing new... People will leave and other games will come. 
I start to think that half of the eople here are yours, bots, cos they dont answer anything and just dissappear in 3-4 hours...!??!!? WEIRD!!

Still waiting for Voice / Video Chat Support including Steam. You Had a mega boost by an printed article in the German DerSpiegel (Like the Time Magazine/ Wall Street Journal in the US) but Not making Something Out of IT? Like German/Hispanic/English/Kyril Language Servers/ Forums? https://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/3dxchat-im-selbstversuch-erlebnisse-in-einem-online-spiel-fuer-erwachsene-a-1240653.html

Edited by ActionJackson83

3 hours ago, Valerica said:

2018......the "Spiegel" articel.....and nothing happend.

i don´t have an idea when the game changed with the building system........no updates for "webpage" of the game.

as i wrote in another topic......."You all exspect to much from those DEVs"

On 7/29/2023 at 5:01 PM, MissD said:

Geez, after seeing this I decided to follow and look through the patches and just WOW, I forgot how quickly we received them back then. I completely forgot that we usually got them every few months, sometimes only weeks. Thanks for the link and the memories!

i think its very sad that nothing is happening. Not even a note or a future plan. The beta is dead . Just everything stays like it is.

I strongly believe that 3dx could have such a great future. 

Dont waste time and let competitors take your place.

A simple  annoucement would help to keep ppl in line.

overall................if possible on one computer or not....may you need two or not

THAT REALLY EXPLAINS THE MONTH OF DELAY!!!

Not enough people on the Testserver! HAHAHA!!!

When did they announced the update? or should i say better pre-announced?

i would say more...they have the money and make holiday at the moment. PS. I hope the sarcams was easy to read!

Edited by Valerica

A lot of you have been PM me lately and asking me what's up with the updates. I will answer you the same thing I write to everyone ...

The longer there are no updates, the more content will make it to release. After all, the work does not stand still :)

The project is alive and I think will please you more than one year, during the existence of 3dxChat all emerging problems were solved promptly. There is no need to worry about the stability of the project!

I myself as well as all of you dear users looking forward to the release because this game is not just a job for me, 3dxChat and many of you have become part of my life :)

Hugs all and take care ^-^ 
                  💖

Edited by Zabi

32 minutes ago, Zabi said:

The longer there are no updates, the more content will make it to release.

If that is true, it means the update is done, and some of you are creating new items, at least i assume it is done `cause why else would they use the manpower on new stuff before the promised update is out ? And then the question is, why not just release with what is already finished ?

hello everyone let's talk a bit about the upcoming update and I have a lot to say about it and the features I personally think 3dx and a good game overall and stay a little below graphics level but the rest and good just that it would be good in the new uptade whether or not we can accept kisses and hugs because not everyone likes that someone comes and gives a kiss or a hug to a stranger and a moderator on the world chat because I'll tell you see political messages racism or religion and not correct for 3dx and has nothing to do in 3dx people come here to clear their minds and have a good time and see an abandoned world chat and all the new people registered see a toxic world chat excuse me from the term but it's not correct and it's my opinion thank you for reading good evening and take care of yourself Peace

11 hours ago, Zabi said:

The longer there are no updates, the more content will make it to release. After all, the work does not stand still

It gets me how some people think, likely because you haven't been around long enough to know what really goes on. The truth is the longer it takes between updates is the less time Gizmo is prepared to spend on the game, which is sadly lacking to say the least. When the game 1st started it was ahead of its time as far as the looks of the avatars goes. But now as they have done almost nothing to improve them it is years behind. Where articles use to be written with praise on the looks of the avatars they are now saying the opposite, they look like plastic and such comments are now what is said. 

Gizmo has not been prepared to spend much time on the game for years and from the looks of it that has only gotten worse. Eventually he will have to or the game will die as people start to see how far he has fallen behind with avatar graphics. Yes as far as sex games go there aren't any others doing any better, but compared to other games they are years behind.