3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

23 hours ago, Whimsy said:

why else would they use the manpower on new stuff before the promised update is out ?

That's just my thoughts about it as I am not in any way related to developers team, but I believe that release of update is delayed because of some code/stability issues and errors.

And well, only programmers can fix it. Like... they can't just make the animator / artist to fix errors in game's code. So probably they keep working on clothes/poses and other stuff while Gizmo or whoever doing coding in their team trying to make the game work properly. Or at least I hope so, because what I see on beta server is... nice for sure, but it's just not enough to justify such a long waiting time. 

Edited by Xizi

there are games much better than 3dx and next gen and on 3dx graphic level very low we are no longer on Amiga 500 switch us to next gen and start from zero thank you and yes we will not continue to pay for game graphic as low thank you 

8 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

there are games much better than 3dx and next gen and on 3dx graphic level very low we are no longer on Amiga 500 switch us to next gen and start from zero thank you and yes we will not continue to pay for game graphic as low thank you 

Feel free to play with them.

18 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

hello everyone let's talk a bit about the upcoming update and I have a lot to say about it and the features I personally think 3dx and a good game overall and stay a little below graphics level but the rest and good just that it would be good in the new uptade whether or not we can accept kisses and hugs because not everyone likes that someone comes and gives a kiss or a hug to a stranger and a moderator on the world chat because I'll tell you see political messages racism or religion and not correct for 3dx and has nothing to do in 3dx people come here to clear their minds and have a good time and see an abandoned world chat and all the new people registered see a toxic world chat excuse me from the term but it's not correct and it's my opinion thank you for reading good evening and take care of yourself Peace

Right click and ignore who you don't like. Simple.

I am a customer on 3dx I pay like everyone else and a minimum of professionalism will be welcome and you come and tell me what to do while everyone is free to say our way of thinking if you don't like the comment it's not your opinion  it's mine opinion  what I see with people like you the game will always remain the same without future and respect ... so I tell you before talking to say to ignored the people it's my business not yours and everyone has their own opinion of the game and the solutions to offer  and you what you have proposed 
 you just speak the people for tell ignored brief usless and  and you believe that these people are there to always do the same thing drama politic racism and religion each time we connect you see that and where is the moderator to make a minimum cleaning for toxic people and you not work for 3dx yes no we all have for the same purpose a minimum of respect towards people who have the right to have fun without having problems as I just tell and you don't see it because it makes you neither hot nor cold to see toxic and abusive people open your eyes and watch 3dx Thank You

On 8/4/2023 at 5:05 PM, Wizard said:

Right click and ignore who you don't like. Simple.

I see that you are sad silk sad enver 3dx which is slowly starting to flow and yes 3dx and not up to par after 10 years no evolution has by poses and clothes we want graphic quality not accessories and poses fed up of the disconnected tired of seeing that the game evolves not . yes it is my opinion and then it will change nothing seen that the moderator and the creator its ineffective sorry but it is the truth if 3dx will have worked hard to arrive at a new generation of games and no .. yes 3dx remains a correct game but the rest and not up to par we pay to have good quality and 3dx the million exceed so yes we do the pigeons to have updates mediocre while all 3dx customers deserve better and active moderators to stop everything the toxic people that prevent the game from running properly so i tell you your sad icon will put it on a 3dx moderator or creator but not on my message thank you  I see you've been here since 2014 ouch l'evolution Peace

On 8/15/2023 at 3:53 PM, Anong said:

it seems very pupular on the testserver

Screenshot_90.png

That's just sad. I subbed every now and then over the years, but I find the actual state of the game quite worrying.

New players don't join, some old players attack others if they promote similar rooms, also some full of bots, so I wonder..is it still worth staying on 3dxchat? Is the game close to its end?

Don't get me wrong I had my share of nice moments here, but I just don't see a bright future at the current state.

13 hours ago, GingerMixed said:

That's just sad. I subbed every now and then over the years, but I find the actual state of the game quite worrying.

New players don't join, some old players attack others if they promote similar rooms, also some full of bots, so I wonder..is it still worth staying on 3dxchat? Is the game close to its end?

Don't get me wrong I had my share of nice moments here, but I just don't see a bright future at the current state.

Best solution: play the game as sims, and forget about sex 😛

the one and true happiness of this game is always building something, either goofy or fantastic. Sexual contents brings only short-time pleasure, but make the game become life will make more fun than loving around ੭ ᐕ)੭

20 hours ago, GingerMixed said:

What a strange post... 3DX is bigger and better than its ever been in its history. The population is around 10X what it was 3 years ago. I don't know what or where you're looking at but its obviously not close enough.

2 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

i see I tried to contact the support and the administration I all tried I must know that I asked the moderation to kindly responce and I had multiple questions and no answer so yes I think he is working on the new one graphics engine or not but whatever is will always remain the problem even if there are complications in terms of the technical support and yes freedom of expression exists and we all have the right to say what we think of the game and yes send messages to moderators and not have an answer not correct so person not responce no correct and i'm client 3DX i buy all people buy here so yes if I want to say what I think I will say it even if not everyone likes it I say what I think and to have an active moderator with answers it will be good for the 3DX community so where and the problem to have an answer because I see 3DX close my eyes to multiple problems and I see that everyone closes their eyes to what is happening on the game and the rules, I know them by heart and don't say things i didn't say ok thank you goodbye

You have so much time to write, maybe you can learn a bit about punctuation. It's not very hard.

https://www.uopeople.edu/blog/punctuation-marks/

Also nobody cares about your problem. Devs are not here to answer letters. If you don't like the game, leave, or make some month or year pause. You speak for free speech, but want to say how people should talk in world chat because you don't like it, etc. Nobody cares.

11 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

yes a new game is coming with real potential and 3dx will not also be powerful of graphics and ram I'm sure the game is coming soon and finally being able to delete a game beacause the moderators don't respond to customer messages  about customer reviews makes fun of customers and laughs at customers I sent a private message for a problem I'm still waiting for an answer I sent a message to Gizmo he doesn't answer I see that he's making fun of customers and allowing himself to put a like on his interview while the message I posted was important he makes fun of us no response and yes I think the game will have had its day and give way to real games with real moderator who find the time to respond to the client and to understand the client who is not the case of 3dx since everyone is waiting for answers I find that the game are good but the clients are kings and we have no right to be ignored by moderators who suppress messages or photos or and freedom of expression or and freedom to say yes we don't like yes we want changement  yes I don't like it and they do what they want where he wants when he wants it's all I have to say and yes a new game is coming soon and will be much better than 3dx which remains 10 years behind and has no evolution thank you for reading and understanding me or not goodbye

I tested the character editor of this new game you are talking about if it is this one. 3DX Chat has to wake up, the competition is coming and it could hurt a lot.testavatar.gif.38e1f2f18f844c807f4c140de5431d9a.gif

1 hour ago, TonyFrx said:

I tested the character editor of this new game you are talking about if it is this one. 3DX Chat has to wake up, the competition is coming and it could hurt a lot.

And what do they have aside of character editor? They announced their game about a year ago and now after a year of development all they have a character editor? It does not even have clothes still. And its so terribly optimized that having only one 3d model under the lights puts my 3060 to the 100% load. Yeah, 3060 is a budget card but imagine what's going to happen if there will be not a one avi - but 50 in the club full of lights. What kind of GPU you'll need to run it smoothly? 4090? 

You peeps are getting impressed way too easily. It's a 2023, technically impressive graphics now is not something available to make only by highly professional developers, everyone who learned basics of working with UE5 can make something cool looking using it. But there a big difference between having an actual game with some optimisation, stability and content and just have a pretty graphics and nice customization.  

Even if this game is not some failed project or scam to get money from early access - it will be at least couple of years before its in properly playable state with decent amount of content, but considering that they working on it for already and year and has only character editor - probably it will take more. 

14 hours ago, Xizi said:

To make it worse, with the last update to beta they have broken something and many people, including me, can't login on beta now, having an infinite loading loop. I heard that character reset can help, but it's impossible to reset characters on beta ourselves and support refuses to do it too. 

Hopefully they fix that before going live or I could see that being received with some negative which would be fair to be honest if log in become practically impossible.

12 hours ago, Xizi said:

And what do they have aside of character editor?

Fair question, and we'll see what the future brings. However, one thing that they have is excellent and timely communication with their community. Not only does this include a Discord where people can contribute to discussion, but also where people can ask questions about the project and receive prompt answers from the actual development team or their appointed representatives. This is a long standing concern that our beloved 3dx seems unwilling to rectify.

13 hours ago, MrsTenchu said:

There are many people that suffer with handwriting difficulties around the world like ADAH, DYSLEXIA, DYSGRAPHIA & those of different Nationalities. Perhaps before posting links this is something you should take into consideration beforehand. 

As for no one caring I am sure there are members here who would like to see some changes within the use of world chat and of the topics discussed on a daily basis that could offend others. And is a constant disrespect for the RULES set out by 3DXCHAT. 

2. Prohibitions, restrictions and conditions of use, for all game chats and channels.

You agree not to do any of the following while using the Game or any SexGameDevil game chat or channels.

2.01. Excessive profanity and inappropriate language is not welcome.
2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.
2.03. Derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, underage sex, or underage sexual preference are prohibited.

Maybe you should familiarise yourself with them 

Have a nice day 

I'm simply not using world chat ever. Why he using it if it makes him mad? lol