3DXChat Community

Dedicated Lovense Room

THX

@Gizmo You may wanna create a dedicated place for new users as a 3DX venue for your affiliation (like the 3DX made places), or create categories to sort rooms by, or add word filters to room naming. World Chat can be rough enough on its own.

Rape, incest and obviously offensive named rooms  will drive away the majority of new users with no VRWorld experience - particularly women and long distance couples.

And if the Lovense woman looking for a new first time virtual world experience is driven away... so will her paying partner.

Edited by THX

then why not just simply name the room "lovense acquired" or invite another lovense player to join their own room?

Hashtag on rooms would be great but not necessary for lovense only. They play the game, we play the game too. No one need to be special just because they own the toy. On the other hand, ain't all rape/incest themed rooms are not allowed? For incest maybe not but for rape theme I'm sure it's prohibited.  And actually... People in game loves offensive sex —— the only thing will stop them it's crappy buildings lol

Ah wonder how many new peeps get driven away by tha simple out of sync problems that plague tha game. On mah own screen im in a totally different place than others see me half tha time. Walking into props, walls, dancing in some one etc, not seeing people and having to reload time and time again. These probs are continuous and never addressed. Tha unloaded male Avs that seem to be getting worse, mat black skins and a bald head. Add to that Rape rooms that still exist, tha Trolls that hate on peeps and tha Troll Rep this game has from outside independent Reviews. Tha lack of updates, sure we get some but they are always disappointing mostly and rare. 

As far as Lovense goes, youll find a small minority of peeps use them and add to that all tha Bugs that are going to accompany that project. Hows VR in this game? Tha price is another thing and tha division eet could cause between players maybe. Ah agree with you on a dedicated New Official Room, but thats not going to happen. Tha Devs gave us tha builder so they never have to worry about injecting New General Rooms ever again im guessing. Though they could pick one up from tha Unity Store for 10 Dollars, like tha Saloon. Lets see if tha money made by tha Devs is put into tha game, ie updates, Bug fixes etc, but ah highly doubt it. This will be it for 5 months or so.

AND FIX THA LIPSTICK AND JELLY BEWBS PHYSICS BUGS JEEZ.... a perfect example right thar!

with the means to use to decorate the room of the invitations like the toys created in 3d we can say that it is a general location. this room can be a toy and information store for newcomers looking for information. maybe it will make some creator happy to have visual high caliter toys in their room like shoes or clothes

Dunno what point would be to it, if they're not many Lovense users yet. Is it likely they would go to a room with few people there or one with many. Since makes not difference if other party has it or not?

1. Since the Lovense toy is synchronized with the sex animation, it does not matter whether your partner has a toy or not. Your toy will work along with the speed and intensity of your chosen sex position.

2 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

Lovsense room should be default room. replace it old boring sin club.

Don't dare change my hunting ground ^,..,^

Anyway, there's no need for a dedicated room i think, all the players having a lovense toy proudly write "lovense user" in their profile yet  it seem :). If you start to separate the ones using it and the ones not using it, this will bring only more dramas

Edited by Leeloo

On 5/15/2021 at 2:22 AM, pomme said:

with the means to use to decorate the room of the invitations like the toys created in 3d we can say that it is a general location. this room can be a toy and information store for newcomers looking for information. maybe it will make some creator happy to have visual high caliter toys in their room like shoes or clothes

You'd think since Lovense  is a major partner this would be an obvious thing.

On 5/15/2021 at 3:57 PM, Lunarelf said:

wut......

Why not replace the saloon? There's always nobody

Honest opinion. He should remove all default room except beach. instead choose rooms created by players. far more better than ancient default room but i know most old people will start shouting becoz sin club is their spot to be afk. i hate those fucking default rooms.

On 5/15/2021 at 4:18 PM, Leeloo said:

Don't dare change my hunting ground ^,..,^

Anyway, there's no need for a dedicated room i think, all the players having a lovense toy proudly write "lovense user" in their profile yet  it seem :). If you start to separate the ones using it and the ones not using it, this will bring only more dramas

idea is to get better rooms like lovsens. see when dev want to create something they do becoz partner is priority not customers. we pay for game but we get those ancient fucking rooms as default. instead priotising only lovsense dev should also give those things to customer. i am sure many of things from lovsense won't be able to see in world editor why ? simple middle finger to customer.

1 hour ago, Lexxxxi said:

Honest opinion. He should remove all default room except beach. instead choose rooms created by players. far more better than ancient default room but i know most old people will start shouting becoz sin club is their spot to be afk. i hate those fucking default rooms.

Just don't visit these rooms then. 

4 hours ago, Lexxxxi said:

Just because you hate them? Ohhhh please, grow up more, then comeback to play the game. 

It will be nice to delete all those old official rooms and replace it with a large and nice new one like a city or something, but in fact: one single room seems can't hold too much people(like up to 300), and obviously: it's totally meanless to delete these old-day memories and just give a room for lovense users. Ain't other players playing the game? Or lovense users can product something usable for everyone? If they can't, then everyone's equal. 

Theres no reason fo a Lovense room. Tha peeps who use em have tha option to advertize in their profile. They dont need to all be in tha same room like a dildo gang. Clicking on their Lovense link takes you to tha Lovense site where ya can browse all ya dildos of choice. 😋

And another ting, please please please dont give us Lovense props and textures in tha Builder either. Plenty of other far better updates we could have than that. But some of you will prolleh want a giant Dildo in ya room, perhaps.🤣

General rooms, just leave em, whether you like them or not, there are peeps who frequently go there. Not everyone likes tha same old Orgy Room or Beach Club regurgitated with some new wall textures and a few little updates from tha Downloaded one, a thousand times. Generally tha top rooms are all D/led and modded ones, mostlee ah says, mostlee. Only General local that is generally empty all tha time is that 5 dolla Bargin Bin Special from tha Unity Store, Saloon. Nuke that place if ya want and build ya Dildo Worship room their, no one will really even notice.😝

Edited by Alliehotass
typo typo typo

3 hours ago, Alliehotass said:

Theres no reason fo a Lovense room. Tha peeps who use em have tha option to advertize in their profile. They dont need to all be in tha same room like a dildo gang. Clicking on their Lovense link takes you to tha Lovense site where ya can browse all ya dildos of choice. 😋

And another ting, please please please dont give us Lovense props and textures in tha Builder either. Plenty of other far better updates we could have than that. But some of you will prolleh want a giant Dildo in ya room, perhaps.🤣

General rooms, just leave em, whether you like them or not, there are peeps who frequently go there. Not everyone likes tha same old Orgy Room or Beach Club regurgitated with some new wall textures and a few little updates from tha Downloaded one, a thousand times. Generally tha top rooms are all D/led and modded ones, mostlee ah says, mostlee. Only General local that is generally empty all tha time is that 5 dolla Bargin Bin Special from tha Unity Store, Saloon. Nuke that place if ya want and build ya Dildo Worship room their, no one will really even notice.😝

dildo gang 😁

On 5/15/2021 at 3:56 AM, TashaTight said:

Dunno what point would be to it, if they're not many Lovense users yet. Is it likely they would go to a room with few people there or one with many. Since makes not difference if other party has it or not?

1. Since the Lovense toy is synchronized with the sex animation, it does not matter whether your partner has a toy or not. Your toy will work along with the speed and intensity of your chosen sex position.

I think the point would be simply to have a dedicated room for the new who know nothing nor care about the other aspects of 3DX when they join. It would obviously have how too info, and quickly  accessible troubleshooting for those interested in this kind of thing. They shouldn't be expected to find a forum too. Everything should be as simple as possible.

Certainly it should be a hard coded specific room like the other 3DX properties which would minimize lag for even older systems that don't need to render all the small user made objects. 

Even better if it was moderated.

.Plus, 3DX could get real time statistics such as: Number of users per hour (to gauge interest). Duration of stay, most popular products being used in it, etc. Lots of marketing info.

Edited by THX