3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday 3DXChat Community: 8 Years

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Birthday 3DXChat Community: 8 Years Our wonderful community turns 8! We sincerely congratulate you all on this event and are excited to share what we have prepared for you. Updates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) My favorite game)

Happy birthday to the developers and players of this 3dx chat game. ^^

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Sarajayne said:

Happy birthday!! 

Have been away for  awhile decided to come back, but my god its like cracking the enigma code! Cant get the client to work, telling me to download this and that, I'm no techno guru, but its all so confusing!

You load in the game and update ready for you

51 minutes ago, Sarajayne said:

did all of that no joy. used to be so straightforward, i downloaded what was requested and still nothing. way too frustrating for 1am in the morning 

You have a discord we can talk there and delete the application

On 12/7/2020 at 1:12 AM, Sarajayne said:

did all of that no joy. used to be so straightforward, i downloaded what was requested and still nothing. way too frustrating for 1am in the morning 

On 12/7/2020 at 2:04 AM, DJJAY said:

You have a discord we can talk there and delete the application

thanks Jay, got it sorted in the end!

11 hours ago, Xizi said:

Are you... talking with yourself? 🤔

Well I really didn't want to say anything but DJJays party was a bust. Apparently after hiring Cloelove not CHole He showed for like 10 minutes and left. This from a reliable source because you see I wanted to do a bvt of a record to add to the archives and well it didn't happen. So the What Where was me trying to find it cause he didn't give a club name hence wait, where?

And this also explains my +66 reputation. I wasn't always this reputable in fact I feel as though its slipping away.

Good bye reputation. You were small but you had a good heart. OK now im talking to myself

:)