Jump to content

Here we go again


Kristine
 Share

Recommended Posts

gizmo much as I prefer to refrain from posting on this illustrious forum I feel I must now add my voice to the growing cacophony of discontent being expressed here.  I had a full evening of standing around zombie watching in cold rooms planned which your frequent and lengthy server downtimes has frustrated.  I do not pay to watch a login screen inform me 'Too many attempts, try again later' I pay to watch desperate pervs cold me while I tell them 'Too many attempts, try again later'.  Please sort this sad state of affairs out.  Hugs and Kisses, Chloe.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just imagine what this place could be, if it was mantained by devoted individuals that are willing to invest time & money where needed. 

We'd have actual cities ingame, everyone's got their own place, not just a random, seperate room to invite people to. Tons of poses, lots of options to customise your avatar...

 

And I really don't get why they don't sell to someone or look for investors. A game like 3DX, with the stuff mentioned above and other improvements is essentially a license to print your own damn money. The demand is there that's for sure. Or allow the community more input in terms of creations. I mean what's so bad about other people doing your work for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do worry that it's some sign that it's not making enough money to support what it needs to run and Gizmo won't say anything because he's afraid of a mass exodus if people think it's a sinking ship. Unfortunately staying silent and not even acknowledging that there is a problem let alone that they're doing anything about it may have the same effect.
I'm seeing a decent amount of people on the servers... I feel like you could increase the sub price a little, make a little more money to support the game and maybe weed out some of the more casual players that just take up bandwidth, wander around the "colds only" rooms and don't even chat. Or hell... give those people an offline mode to play with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Gizmo @Lisa

What happening now is absolutely unacceptable.

It will not work the way it works with updates.

Yes, people may be pissed when you don't release ones, but most are just bitch and moan, but not leave.

But server instability for how much... half year already? People will leave. People already leaving. Online numbers slowly, but dropping, I think you noticed it yourself. Even with discount. 

Your game will die if things will keep going the way they are going.

You have to fix it. If you can't do it yourself – then hire someone who can. Or it's only question of time till this game will be a desert. Don't take it as some kind of blackmail or some other bullshit like this please. I am not that kind of person. It's just obvious future of the 3dxchat if servers will keep being as unstable as they are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

What happening now is absolutely unacceptable.

It will not work the way it works with updates.

Yes, people may be pissed when you don't release ones, but most are just bitch and moan, but not leave.

But server instability for how much... half year already? People will leave. People already leaving. Online numbers slowly, but dropping, I think you noticed it yourself. Even with discount. 

Your game will die if things will keep going the way they are going.

You have to fix it. If you can't do it yourself – then hire someone who can. Or it's only question of time till this game will be a desert. Don't take it as some kind of blackmail or some other bullshit like this please. I am not that kind of person. It's just obvious future of the 3dxchat if servers will keep being as unstable as they are. 

Well written Xizi, 100% agree with you, already lost a ton of friends because of this ongoing issue and I doubt they'll be coming back ever again.
And new players buying a month only to realise the server is down almost as much as they are online, will look elsewhere as well and probably never return either 🙄

It does feel like 3DX is dying, especially since no one is giving any information about anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2020 at 5:14 PM, RUITHICK said:

again

ACHAT never goes down.

 

this game is .... shiiit

But in achat you have to pay a LOOOOOOT more.

First it's 20€ / month to earn (if i remember well) 5000 game money. With 5000 you can buy around 10 to 12 pose or one or two room(s) or 5/6 clothes (unless they lowered their prices). And after that, if you want more, you have to pay again 20€ if you want have 5000 more.

So in 3DX we don't pay "a lot"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Clichecaligirl said:

..................... and maybe weed out some of the more casual players that just take up bandwidth, wander around the "colds only" rooms and don't even chat. Or hell... give those people an offline mode to play with.

one the best ideas i read in a long time in here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Leeloo said:

But in achat you have to pay a LOOOOOOT more.

First it's 20€ / month to earn (if i remember well) 5000 game money. With 5000 you can buy around 10 to 12 pose or one or two room(s) or 5/6 clothes (unless they lowered their prices). And after that, if you want more, you have to pay again 20€ if you want have 5000 more.

So in 3DX we don't pay "a lot"

how many euro is 5k u mention ?lol never mind u mention 20 eu is 5k 

 

Edited by Alivia2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Clichecaligirl said:

I do worry that it's some sign that it's not making enough money to support what it needs to run and Gizmo won't say anything because he's afraid of a mass exodus if people think it's a sinking ship. Unfortunately staying silent and not even acknowledging that there is a problem let alone that they're doing anything about it may have the same effect.
I'm seeing a decent amount of people on the servers... I feel like you could increase the sub price a little, make a little more money to support the game and maybe weed out some of the more casual players that just take up bandwidth, wander around the "colds only" rooms and don't even chat. Or hell... give those people an offline mode to play with.

I like the idea of well, kind of seperating the casual players from the rest. If that was combined with additional improvements in terms of content, I'd definetely be willing to accept increased subs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

But in achat you have to pay a LOOOOOOT more.

First it's 20€ / month to earn (if i remember well) 5000 game money. With 5000 you can buy around 10 to 12 pose or one or two room(s) or 5/6 clothes (unless they lowered their prices). And after that, if you want more, you have to pay again 20€ if you want have 5000 more.

So in 3DX we don't pay "a lot"

It's true that 3dxchat one of the cheapest if not the cheapest option on the sex-mmo market if using special offers or maybe even if just using a yearly subscription.

But we still pay for it and entitled to demand stable connection as a bare minimum. 

We paid for a service so we should have an access to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...