3DXChat Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kliwp

3dxchat needs more people. I suggest a free trial and marketing strategy.

I would not like a free trial system.  Maybe a deal like"fourth month free after three?"

I like the fact that everyone here actually pays.  I would be very afraid of kids using the system if you didn't at least need a credit card to join.  The fact that we all pay selects out the people who don't think our time and energy in-game is worth anything.  WE are the product as far as other users are concerned, and I don't want to spend time on cheapskates who won't invest in my time as much as I've invested in theirs.  We are kind of a team here, of like-minded people who are generally good at this kind of online interaction.  I don't want a bunch of computer illiterates constantly asking "How I open the link u sent?"  and "How I get on a discord?"

That said, I think that WE should be marketing the game to our friends and stuff, or putting out feelers in places we all like to go.

-Jelly

The community doesn't actually want new players. They look at all new people with suspicion and cannibalize eachother in highschool clique-wars. Then they wonder why they get trolled