3DXChat Community

Face 1

danididit

I mean, personally, don't think it's that bad really but I can understand why my gf and many others who use that face are upset by it. It's completely valid to be upset. It would be like waking up in rl and finding out your rl face changed overnight. It's your online identity.. I get it. They should've just made a new face instead of messing with that one

They made new faces and the face 6 is.... no i better don't descripe it.

All rage aside this is unacceptable.

Shizmo seems to really try and scare his little longtime customer core away... whith actions like that.

Not only the lips. The afro is a fucking joke made of paper snippets! The dreads look not better either.

People saying calm down eets just a face BLAAAAAAAA BLAAAAAAAAA! Who cares wot they say coz they too bizz checkin under girls skirts in game to even look at faces.

Dunn worry Brit youll get ya face back, mah sis Lisa looks like she went 10 rounds wif Tyson, copped eet in da kissA! Ah totes get eet, those that make somewhat of an identity fo themselves for years suddenly get their face changed on them wilps who wouldnt be pizzed especially when they make eet look dumB AF! and considering their artistic talents aren't  that much above pre school levels, eets no wonder but them folks who dunn care wilps like ah said, peekers who grovel around on tha ground lookin ups mostlee.....................mostlee :P

Allie it's the face i am wearing since FOUR FUCKING YEARS!

I think i have the right to be upset!

If they want the same face with fatter lips, fine. Make an extra face not edit the existing one!!!!!!

Im on your side siwwe, ah totes understand why you are upset, ah thoughts ah made that totes clear :)

Marches wif sign and yells "Give Cyra her face back ..and when does she want eet? NOW!"

Hello! I am Alice in the game.

I really like the "old" face 1. I do not like the "new" face 1 to the point that I will wait to play until I see what is going to happen with it.

Please Gizmo, I have no idea what happened, could you do what is necesary to bring back the "old" face 1? Without any change.

Thank you in advance.

Afraid I have to chip in too on the changes to the faces, specifically Face 1, and request a return to the old ones. Or at least adding them back in alongside the new styles.

The old Face 1 has been my identity on 3DX since I started 3 years ago. It has become my look, who I am on 3DX. And who I have shared with the community in the form of my blogs for over 2 years. I currently feel lost without it. I look at myself now on 3DX and don't see me.

PLEASE VOTE HERE : http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8548-emergency-vote-on-the-new-face-in-character-editor/

You may not be affected by the change to face 1  ... but if 3DXChat decide it is OK to do it once, be sure it will happen again.

Just to be clear, everyones online persona is at risk .... 

It should be clearly stated to 3DXChat that messing with our, or our partners, long cultivated persona's is not OK ....

Faces are fixed in patch 389

our faces are not fixed at all, still looking ugly, dark shaddows on the faces and the eyes look shitty too after the update to 388, still the same in 389, nothing of these things are fixed yet

• 5 weeks later...