3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

It is a wonderful idea but it would not be good to forget JuicyJina who opened the road.

www.3dxworkshop.tk

I thank u all. U make this world better.

You are totally right Meiling, it is not he first one. Juicy Jina and Modz Forum are there since a long time! I just thought to try it in a way that looked the easier for users to me :)

All designs from Yaelle added (already available here on forum), rooms and objects.

Added objects from Julienne.

Added a room from Sawney and Eden Moore.

Thank you all for your contributions!

Please feel free to contact us here or on website if you wish to share your creations too!

Added a Treadmill from Izumiki, thank you Izumiki!

Created subsection Tools, and added the "remove duplicate" tool from Chloe, thanks Chloe!  I will only add tools that dont corrupt original 3DX Chat files, so there won't be any dll, only outside applications to help builders or users.

How do you manage room/world/object-updates? Just upload the new file and you'll set everything up?

Will there be changelogs? Will older versions still be available?

- P.S.: Pretty good job on the design and management of the website - it's really easy to navigate. But an a certain point you might need sub-categories =/

Hello Llavia, indeed, I get the .world file via email/discord/forum/direct link, then I take screenshots and upload everything myself. I am not a developer so that's why I use a website editor.

The site will evolve, but older version wont be available. Nevertheless, all content will still be there, whatever will be the design.

Regarding subcategories, I know it will come, and faster than I expected. I have 2 options: create categories depending of the creations ( furniture, animal, and so on), or categories based on builders.

I will have to choose fast because I need to redesign before there is too much content.

If you have suggestions, please feel free to add them here!

Ok, I splitted objects in 7 subcategories. I have still some work to do on layout and mobile version. Some feedback would be appreciated!

I plan to split the rooms in 4 categories :            House,Villa, Apartment    -        Club & ressort    -   Fantasy  -    Game (for rooms like the ones from THX)

Some feedback would be appreciated!