3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

Dear all, I start to receive contributions with some shared objects, which is totally great! From now on, when you submit files, I will ask you to mention names of other contributors if you used some shared objects.

This way:

- we can give credit to everyone

- we avoid drama :)

I will modify the contribution form as well :)

What's new?

Nov. 23rd 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by AmyLaRouche: Cliffside Villa (Villa)
  • 1 New object by AmyLaRouche: Kitchen Clutter (Accesories)

Nov. 22nd 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by xDeax: Gift Center (Themed)
  • 1 New object by Sonata: Lucifer's Corvette (Vehicles)
  • 1 New object by AnyNameWillDo: Pool Table (Accesories)
  • 3 New rooms by Angixoxo: Island (Ressort), Yacht (Roleplay rooms) & Xoxo Club (Club)

Nov. 21st 2018:

Contributions:

• 2 New object by xDeax: Metal Christmas Tree (Themed) & Metal Tree (Themed)
  • 1 New room by Kassey: Subway Scene (Roleplay)

Nov. 20th 2018:

Contributions:

• 3 New object by THX: Snowman Snow Globe (Themed), Star With Snowman (Themed) & Star with Candy Canes (Themes)
  • 1 Room updated by Llavia: Llavis Clearing (Fantasy)

You really need to try and get Gizmo to sticky a forum catagory you can moderate if your willing to do this much work.

Delete comments like this after they are answered and keep the thread as compact as possible.

Can you imagine how much content will exist in just another year?

Consider reaching out please.

THX is right, and all I wish is the dev to take back the work. To have it here on forum or somehwere else, to be sure to have it all in one place. Also the way I manage the site in the back isnt optimal and is totally manual, where someone with some skills could automatize more and make it easier to maintain and better looking.

I wish to be able or have time to have features like Modz forum, when people can manage their download directly. I like the filters on JuicyJina's website.

If dev thinks they could do such features here, with a simple display and easy way to download, I would be so happy.

Making a website like this one is not rocket science, just time consuming, making a really good website, totally functional and user friendly requires knowledge I don't have.

Also, if it of course nice to see people issuing it and getting great congratulation messages, it is also a burden because I know feel obliged. If I am out for weeks, sick or whatever, and site isnt updated, it will be my fault. It isnt good that something relies only of one single person. This person disappear, the site is dead. That's why I wish the devs to come with something.

As a matter of fact, I will work all days from 30th Nov to 24th Dec, weekends included, so I might be slow to update the site. I am sorry about this but at least I let you know :)

I don't think you should be burdened. What you and Lilly have done organizing everything and making it easy to share creations(even if it's not the first site to do it or even the best one) has still helped a lot of people. I think our community needs more positivity like that so it's a good thing. So just keep on doing it as long as you want to without feeling obliged.  And thank you and everyone else for the work that you are doing and sharing. Hopefully Gizmo does start to support you and other people who have created ways to share content in some way.

But yeah, sorry for adding stuff that isn't necessary to thread.

I don't think you should be burdened. What you and Lilly have done organizing everything and making it easy to share creations(even if it's not the first site to do it or even the best one) has still helped a lot of people. I think our community needs more positivity like that so it's a good thing. So just keep on doing it as long as you want to without feeling obliged. And thank you and everyone else for the work that you are doing and sharing. Hopefully Gizmo does start to support you and other people who have created ways to share content in some way.

But yeah, sorry for adding stuff that isn't necessary to thread.

You’re a sweetheart, Kaysuh.

1; the xmas deal comes around usually around the 7th or about there

2: its not pre announced, one day you will just see it posted here in forums and on twitter

3: it only lasts a short time and before you ask, they dont say when it will be pulled, its just pulled.

4: he commented about it in a thread already http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7801-will-there-be-a-christmas-offer/?hl=christmas

cool, ill keep an eye on twitter

Hi everybody! I finally got some time to add the latest contributions. Sorry for the delay but as announced this period is extremely busy RL!

Thanks to all contributors!

Dec. 6th 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by AmyLaRouche: Winter Cabin (Villa)
  • 1 New object by Ducky: Stairs (Room Parts)
  • 1 New room by GhostInTheShell: Fashion Week (Clubs)
  • 2 New objects by Icebox: Barstools (Furnitures), Couch Table (Furnitures)
  • 1 New object by Kassey: Restroom Stalls (Room Parts)