3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

What I'm missing in the contribution form is where to put the picture of the object, what is my mistake?

BTW: Is there an easier way to contribute several objects than one by one via the contribution form?

You dont have to put picture of your object, I usually do it myself as I check also if the object is easy find when loaded. Nevertheless you can use the "selfie" to put a picture if you want.

Regarding multiple contribution you have these possibilities:

- via email

- on discord

- to download it somewhere in .zip .rar archive and send me the link on forum or via the contact us form.

I will check later if i can parameter a multiple submission form.

Thank you!

Hey everyone :) Some updates:

What's new?

Sept. 24th 2018:

• New submission form allowing multiple files upload
  • New update history page (under home button)
  • New slideshow on homepage with latest contributions
  • 3 New objects from NiceKati: Hammond B3 Organ (Music), VOX Continental (Music), Bell B13 M.A.S.H. Helicopter (Vehicles)
  • 2 New objects from Izumi: Bathroom (Furnitures) and Countertop (Furnitures)
  • 1 New room from Izumi: Bathhouse  (Themed rooms)
  • 1 New object from Torax: Roman Flag (History)

Thank you NiceKati and Izumi for your contributions and everyone for support and suggestions :)

Hello everyone :) I decided to do a small website to share my work, and finally decided to open it to other friends and builders.

I totally know some excellent forum exists about it and there is topics here as well. My Idea was just to make a display website, gathering rooms and objects. Just galleries, no forum, nothing, to keep it simple. Also I want this site to be totally free, all contributions are given away. All we ask for, is people not to take credits for what they didn't do :)

So far the objects section is quiet empty as I made the site yesterday, but I will load more files in the coming days.

Any builder wishing to share their work on the website, please contact me!

Last point: this is a showcasing/downloading website. There is no group attached, there wont be any event and parties related to it, just people willing to share their work for free.

https://sharingbuilds.wixsite.com/3dxbuildsharing

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to contribute too!

Ty Torax

What's new?

Sept. 25th 2018: Contributions:

• 1 New room from NiceKati: Police Outpost (Roleplay Rooms)
  • 7 New objects by NiceKati: Burger Grill  (Furnitures, Food), Beach Set (Furnitures), Bar Set (Furnitures), Pavilion Set (Furnitures), USA Flag (Decorations), Police Boat (Vehicles) & Police Helicopter (Vehicles)

Hey everyone :) Some updates:

What's new?

Sept. 24th 2018:

• New submission form allowing multiple files upload

Hi,

though this new submission form works quite well, it seems to me, that it is too complicated for Torax to resolve such "packages":

I tried it immediately, and a lot of the Items I have sent are still missing, also my selfie, which I have sent 2 times.

After the first euphory about this site and its easy access to the stuff we share with others, I'm now a bit disappointed about how the things are handled.

Sad to say, that currently for me it is no substitute for the 3DXModz forum, only a complement for it and for the other threads here in this forum, so there should be an option to include a link to these sites to the complete presentaltion of the shared Items.

In future I will send only one item at a time and a picture I selected for it, so I hope to avoid any confusion; some additional work, but I think it's worth it.

Hi,

though this new submission form works quite well, it seems to me, that it is too complicated for Torax to resolve such "packages":

I tried it immediately, and a lot of the Items I have sent are still missing, also my selfie, which I have sent 2 times.

After the first euphory about this site and its easy access to the stuff we share with others, I'm now a bit disappointed about how the things are handled.

Sad to say, that currently for me it is no substitute for the 3DXModz forum, only a complement for it and for the other threads here in this forum, so there should be an option to include a link to these sites to the complete presentaltion of the shared Items.

In future I will send only one item at a time and a picture I selected for it, so I hope to avoid any confusion; some additional work, but I think it's worth it.

Hello NiceKati, I know I have still some work to do with your contributions and selfie but I only have 2 hands :) Also, I regrouped some objects, like your umbrellas or your pavillions in a single file, as I think it is easier. I can understand it might be confusing for you, but I just try to make it as easy as possible for users but also for me. I don't plan to add descriptions or galleries for objects as it would multiply the pages and therefore the time to create them.

I just would like to be clear that this website is absolutely not a substitution to any other website or forum, just another possibilities for people to find content. As you are mentionning Modz Forum, they are much more complete than my website. I only aim to offer a downloading platform and nothing more. 

I just want to remind people that I am not  a developer, neither a web designer but a simple player like most of you. I try to do this in my free time, as I found it useful. I do my best to follow users suggestions (subcategories, change log, update slider, multiple file download) but it will never be like a professional website. I lack ressources, mainly time and knowledge to do something more elaborated.

Last but not least, if you have any issue (content forgotten, wrong link or anything else), you can contact me in PM on forum and I will do my best to solve it.

I created this website with my vision of it, and I understand very well some might not like it.

I will keep trying to do my best, and upload new content as fast as possible when it is submitted!

What's new?

Sept. 27th 2018: Contributions:

• 2 New objects by NiceKati: Stage Piano 73MK1 sit and stand version (Music)
  • 1 New object by JuneMoore: Mobile Toilets (Furnitures)
  • 5 New objects by Torax: Beach Bar (Furnitures), Showers (Furnitures), Swinging Sofa (Furnitures), Water Slide (Furnitures) & Sea Turtles (Animals)

Hello NiceKati, I know I have still some work to do with your contributions and selfie but I only have 2 hands :) Also, I regrouped some objects, like your umbrellas or your pavillions in a single file, as I think it is easier. I can understand it might be confusing for you, but I just try to make it as easy as possible for users but also for me. I don't plan to add descriptions or galleries for objects as it would multiply the pages and therefore the time to create them.

I just would like to be clear that this website is absolutely not a substitution to any other website or forum, just another possibilities for people to find content. As you are mentionning Modz Forum, they are much more complete than my website. I only aim to offer a downloading platform and nothing more. 

I just want to remind people that I am not  adeveloper, neither a web designer but a simple player like most of you. I try to do this in my free time, as I found it useful. I do my best to follow users suggestions (subcategories, change log, update slider, multiple file download) but it will never be like a professional website. I lack ressources, mainly time and knowledge to do something more elaborated.

Last but not least, if you have any issue (content forgotten, wrong link or anything else), you can contact me in PM on forum and I will do my best to solve it.

I created this website with my vision of it, and I understand very well some might not like it.

I will keep trying to do my best, and upload new content as fast as possible when it is submitted!

Hello Torax, you are absolutely right and I'm sorry if I was misunderstood:

To group several objects like you did is perfect. It is also absolutely ok to have a single picture for each object. My special problem is that for some of my objects there are different versions looking similar (so one picture is enough) but have individual *.world files.

A good exemple for this is my Hammond B3 Organ: The full version consists of the very detailed organ, the pedal board the bench and the Leslie cabinet. Then I made a "lean" version of the organ to reduce the number of small parts and the filesize, and a third version without cover. All three can be combined with the Pedal board, the bench and the Leslie, so there are six different world files which fit exactly when merged in any combination. For the most probable use  i.e on a stage in one of the rock rooms I made the stage pack from the lean organ w/o cover and the Lesli in one *.world file, and this is the only file available in your site.

So let's try this way: I put all files into a single ZIP file which can be offered for download and one picture showing all versions.

Anyway: An aditional link to the website where the objects  are presented would not inflate the catalogue, but you are right: It's your project, so you make the rules.

What's new?

Sept. 27th 2018: Contributions:

• 2 New objects by NiceKati: Stage Piano 73MK1 sit and stand version (Music)
  • 1 New object by JuneMoore: Mobile Toilets (Furnitures)
  • 5 New objects by Torax: Beach Bar (Furnitures), Showers (Furnitures), Swinging Sofa (Furnitures), Water Slide (Furnitures) & Sea Turtles (Animals)

Lib is growing really fast :)  awesome work Torax **huggs**

What's new?

Sept. 29th 2018: Contributions:

• 7 New objects by Torax: Bathroom Scale (Electronics), Dressing Room (Furnitures), Fruit Plate (Food), Living Room (Furnitures), Remote Control (Electronics), Buffet (Furnitures) & Shower (Furnitures)

Tomorrow I will add new objects from TorX and a lot from Shanti :)

Hello everyone, just an idea here. Since Halloween and are slowly coming, I know many builders have great creations on these theme. I thought to create special page for these 2 events if I could get enough material. Does any of you have such creations?

I will try to work on some myself.

Lot of updates today, might add more later today :) What's new?

Sept. 30th 2018: Website:
  • Added the subcategory "Room Parts" in Objects
Contributions:
  • 18 New objects by Shanti: Teddy Bear (Creatures), Stake (Decorations), Mario Piranha Plant (Creatures), Tea Pot & Mug (Accessories), Pokemon Snorlax (Creatures), Pokemon Jigglypuff (Creatures), Aquarium (Decorations), Coffee Table (Furnitures), Cat Tree (Accessories), Guillotine (History), Okame Sherry Tree (Plants), Tree with Bridges and Stairs (Rooms Parts), Small Dock Lamp (Decorations), Wooden Boat (Vehicles), Boat Dock (Rooms Parts), Wooden Bench (Furnitures), Gazebo Swing (Furnitures) & Chairs (Furnitures)
  • 3 New objects by TorX: Hi-Fi System (Electronics), Wooden DJ Deck (Music) & DJ Deck (Music)
  • 1 New room by Shanti: Cottage (Houses)
  • 1 New room by Sawney & EdenMoore: Brixton Bar (Ressorts)

What's new?

Oct. 1st 2018:

• Added a new "Partners & Other Ressources" page. Here will be listed all other websites useful for builders and people looking for more content.

Contributions:

• 12 New objects by Torax: Swan (Animals), Aquarium (Decorations), Bed (Furnitures), Garden Sofa & Armchair (Furnitures), Laundry set (Electronics), Sofa & Armchair (Furnitures), Makeup Table (Furnitures), Roman Chair (History), Roman Flag (History), Sofa (Furnitures), Sofa (Furnitures) & Table + Chairs (Furnitures)

What's new?

Oct. 2nd 2018:

Contributions:
  • 8 New objects by Torax: Pool Bar (Room Parts), Dining Table (Furnitures), Bar & Grill (Room Parts), Lamp (Decorations), Shower (Accessories), Sofa (Furnitures), Toilet Signs (Decorations) & Ship Wreck (History)
  • 1 New room by Chloe: The Crown (Ressorts)

What's new?

Oct. 3rd 2018:

Contributions:

• 3 New objects by Icebox: Hot Rod (Vehicles), Bar Stools (Furnitures) & Smoker (Food)
  • 5 New objects by TorX: DJ Club Set (Music), Sound Master DJ Deck (Music), Speakers Green Light (Music), Rocket Speakers (Music) & Wooden Speakers (Music)
  • 1 New room by Kaisuh: The Classroom/Red Flirty (Roleplay Rooms)

Thanks Torax for making it super easy to share rooms. Also if anyone wanted to know there are a few easter eggs in the room like a multi-pose bed and other stuff. If anyone wants to know just direct message me or I can let Torax know if he wants to add it to the details of the file page.

Enjoy and have fun, everyone :)

Change Logs What's new?

Oct. 4th 2018:

Contributions:
  • 8 New objects by DarkAngel: Keyboard (Music), Billiard (Furnitures), Bobbycar (Accessories), Fountain(Decorations), Doll (Accessories), Tricycle (Accessories), Rubberduck (Accessories) & Unicorn (Accessories)
  • 1 New room by DarkAngel: Valentine's Day Club (Clubs)