3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

What's new?

Oct. 5th 2018:​

Contributions:

• 1 New object by Kaysuh: Greek Bed (Furnitures)
  • 1 New object by Chloe: Beach Bed (Furnitures)
  • 2 New objects by CobraX: Jack Daniels Bottle (Drink) & Washing Machine (Electronics)

And a little update about my next give away room :)

2018_10_05_23_39_02_906798.png

2018_10_05_23_39_11_907172.png

Got some work today :) Thank you all for your contributions!

What's new?

Oct. 7th 2018:

• Added a link to the 3DX Chat Forum "Workshop" thread in the Ressources page

Contributions:

• 1 New object by Dallas: Bedroom Set (Furnitures)
  • 3 New objects by Achilles: Beach Chair (Furnitures), Super Mario Set (Furnitures) & Hammock (Accessories)
  • 6 New objects by Julienne: Water Lilies (Plants), Microwave Oven (Electronics), Turtles Terrarium (Decorations), Champagne Bucket (Drinks), Wall Art (Decorations) & Bookshelf (Furnitures)
  • 3 New objects by LukeM: Pioneer XDJ-RX Solo (Electronics), Pioneer XDJ-RX Desk (Electronics) & Mouse + Keyboard Set (Electronics)
  • 2 New rooms by Julienne: Romantic Balloon Trip (Themed Rooms) & Romantic Boat (Themed Rooms)
  • 1 New room by Garance: Love Shore (Themed Rooms)

What's new?

Tonight I will release my new room :http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7687-rock-the-castle-room-giveaway-monday-oct-15th-from-8pm-gmt2/

Oct. 14th 2018:

Contributions:

• 3 New objects by Dallas: Living Room (Furnitures), Living Room (Furnitures) & Lighthouse and Wreck (Room Parts)

Oct. 12th 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Garance: AFK Bar (Clubs)

Oct. 9th 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by Dallas: Bedroom Set (Furnitures)

What's new?

Oct. 16th 2018:

Contributions:

• 11 New objects by Torax: Archery Set (History), Blacksmithing (History), Candle Holder (History), Gallows (History), Medieval Bed (History), Bucket Barrel Bathtube (History), Medieval Well (History), Throne (History), Pikes &Sword (History), Vines (Food) & Vegetables (Food)

Oct. 15th 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Torax: Castle (Themed Room)

What's new?

Oct. 17th 2018:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by Lillianme: Shisha (Accessories)
  • 1 New object by Torax: Cricket Darts Game (Accessories)
  • 1 New room by Sawney and EdenMoore: Marina Bay (Ressorts)

Click the banner below to check all shared creations!

What's new?

Oct. 20th 2018:

Contributions:​​

• 1 New object by Shanti: Halloween Pumpkin (Food)
  • 1 New room by Kaysuh: Spooky Classroom (Roleplay Room)

Oct. 18th 2018:

Contributions:​​

• 1 New room by Garance: Le Marquis Libertin: Orgy Club (Roleplay Room)

Tomorrow, the Unikitty Palace room from Chloe will be available too!

Nice job.. you actually did a better job than me... im honestly not always free to keep up with submissions aaaaaand where are the people who attacked me when I first launched the website about that EULA bullshit.... I dont see them here... or is it just for fun when you feel like breaking someone's wings you just do it? And where is this one person who sent me a submission under GIZMO's name just to prove to me that my idea will not work and room thieves can easily troll me into posting others rooms without approvals??? All I see here is community being served at its best from people who love others and doing it FOR FREE.....

So Torax and whoever contributed for the community to make it LESS BORING and fun for all others who dont know how to use Wordl Editor I say THANK YOU... GOD BLESS!

JJ

Not dead, just busy!

Heya people; you might have noticed that I wasn't very active the last weeks in donating things to the website.

A lot of things happend and I seriously just rarely managed to sculpt some things for you - but still - I'm alive and working after all.

Currently I'm running a Cooperative Halloween-Room along with Thamea, with already 20+ custom objects done, and far more planned.

Some of the props will be published right after Halloween; sadly not before then because of spoilers! =D

Still, here is a little teaser of what to expect: The rest is quite secret for now. But stay curious - there are just a few days left ^.^/

Yours Llavia ~

XrjdxKq.jpg

What's new?

Oct. 30th 2018:

Contributions:​​​

• 7 New objects by Rochi: Beach Sauna (Rooms Part), Borderlands Loot Chest (Fantasy), Wind Chimes (Decoration), Bouncy Castle (Accessories), Inflatable Pool (Accessories), Japanese Torii Gate (History) & FairyTail Happy (Characters)
  • 2 New rooms by Rochi: Log House 1 (House) & Log House 2 (House) 
  • 1 New room by BellaSweet: Hells Church (Roleplay rooms)

Great stuff here.

Would be fantastic if the workshop and other threads could be combined also on the website.

My final wish would be that 3DX forum offers directly this option and not any third party, to have a free shop on the site, maybe one day?

Meanwhile, each builder is free to share or not, and to decide where to share. I know some who only shares on 3dx forum, some on the Workshop and on Modz forum and on my site and that's fine. Most important is to share :)

I can't upload  material without owner's agreement, even if it is already shared somewhere.

What I can do, if a builder wishes it, is to add a link on the "partners and ressources page", like JuicyJina's workshop or the 3dx workshop therad. It can be a link to a website or a link to the thread on forum from this builder.

I agree one 3DX controlled catalog would be fantastic, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that.

The way you have things is setup logically and makes finding things quick.

Kudos to you.

Have you ever thought to contact them for a locked and stickied thread? You never know.

What's new?

Nov. 4th 2018:

Contributions:​​​​

• 10 New objects by TorX: Bathtube (Accessories), Billiard (Accessories), Chaplin Wallart (Decorations), Cube Chairs (Furnitures), Multipose Bed (Furnitures), Pool (Room Parts), Garden Set (Furnitures), Sofa (Furnitures), Table (Furnitures) & TV Set (Furnitures)
  • 1 New object by Shanti: Fireplace Screen (Accessories)
  • 1 New object by Kaysuh: Bed with cuddle poses (Accesories)
  • 1 New room by XxDesireexX: Halloween Castle (Themed Rooms)
  • 1 New room by TallDarkProfessor: Machine World (Roleplay Rooms)

What's new? 

Nov. 6th 2018:

Contributions:​​​​​

• 3 New objects by xDeax: Living Room (Furnitures), Bedroom (Furnitures) & Dining Room (Furnitures)
  • 3 New objects by Torax: Stool and Table (Furnitures), Sofa and Table (Furnitures) & Spiral Cube Empty (Room Parts)
  • 1 New room by Jeriba: Titanic (Themed Rooms)

Nov. 5th 2018:

Contributions:​​​​​

• 1 New room by Torax: Spiral Cube (Clubs)

Thank you Dea and Jeriba to join our contributors! Fantastic room and objects you share you two!