3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

On 1/14/2020 at 6:20 PM, Torax said:

What's new?

January 14 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Lynnie: Blue Hangar Club Island (Clubs)

• 1 New room by Kaylene: Lounge (Clubs)

• 1 New object by JoePimp: Chain (Themed)

• 1 New room by The Wollies: Luxury Villa reworked (Villa)

• 5 New objects by Torax: Sofa (Furnitures), Roots (Decoration), Lantern (Decoration), Vase and waterlillies (Decoration) & Waterlilly (Nature)

• 1 New room by Torax: Yggdrasil (Fantasy)

January 12 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Partywiggles: Modern Home (House)

• 1 New object by oOLauraOo: Servant Robot (Character)

Yggdrasil:

1768907385_2020-01-1416-49-12_5274877(FILEminimizer).thumb.jpg.f7892e154791e5184dcf7cebb4a43054.jpg

2020-01-14 16-48-40_5273758 (FILEminimizer).jpg

2020-01-14 16-48-57_5274387 (FILEminimizer).jpg

i like the tree looks so cool :) does it have emission lights ? cause i cant see clearly in the pic 

Love the site Torax.

I assume we upload and you manually sort out to categories?
I just inundated you with some objects and rooms I have made.
I have more to come, just need to find the files and pics to go with them.

Any chance of adding the ability to post comments along with the room to give detail or instructions?
Any chance of adding more than one picture for a room or object?

5 hours ago, HeatherK said:

Love the site Torax.

I assume we upload and you manually sort out to categories?
I just inundated you with some objects and rooms I have made.
I have more to come, just need to find the files and pics to go with them.

Any chance of adding the ability to post comments along with the room to give detail or instructions?
Any chance of adding more than one picture for a room or object?

Hi Heather, I wanted the site to be as simple as possible for users, so no comments, not forum, no votes, just upload without having to register.

I can still add comments for rooms, but not objects.

I do it all manually cos I am no webdesigner.

Objects are in galleries so only one pic per object and no comment, rooms, I create a dedicated page, so multiple pics and comment possible :)

Hey everyone, so I started, to upload all material received and will finish tomorrow. Still stuff from HeatherK, Angixoxo, Loona and VanyAvila to upload.

What's new?

February 5 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 21 New objects by HeatherK: PacMan board (Room Part), Carpenter Level (Furniture), Bark bench (Furnitures), Picnic Table (Furniture), Double Entry Door (Decoration), V Twin Engine (Vehicle), Air/Fan Boat (Vehicles), Wurlitzer Jukebox (Music), Art Deco Light (Decoration), Theatre Counter (Room Part), Glass Building (Room Part), Overlook Carpet (Decoration), Theatre Ropes (Decoration)m Typewriter + Table (Decoration) , Red licorice jar (Food), Pizza + Box (Food), Popcorn Machine (Electronics), Craftsman Lamp (Decoration), Ceiling Light 1 (Decoration), Ceiling Light 2 (Decoration)), Ceiling Light 3 (Decoration)

• 1 New room by HeatherK: PacMan Maze (Themed Room)

And I am done with all new contributions of HeatherK and Angixoxo.

Also I received some contributions but, only pics and no world file, or also with room unfinished. Thank you to send them complete please :P

Also I added a new feature: SEARCH BOX on the rop right corner of the page. It became hard for me to pick a category for some objects, so it's getting messy :x I hope this will help iusers to find more easily contributions!

And if some of you have webspage they would like to be listed on the partner page, please contact me!

What's new?

February 6 th 2020:

Contributions:

• Partners: Angixoxo website

• 10 New objects by HeatherK: PacMan Table (Furniture), Neon Clock (Decoration), Cash Register (Furniture), Straw Dispenser (Drink), Napkin Dispenser (Food), Condiment Dispensers (Food), Work Surfaces (Furniture), Range Hood (Furniture), Deep Fryer (Food)m Grill (Food)

• 7 New rooms by Angixoxo: Cold Club (RP), Detroit Penthouse (House), Football Field (Themed), Last Call Bar (Club), Sex on the rooftop (RP), Thot Slayer (Club), New XOXO Club (Club)

Edited by Torax

I have Heather's mazes and I love them. Been so long, I get lost in them, I used to run through the old brownstone mazes and the green start at top work down maze... that glass office ..lol won't touch it, never got anywhere in it.

What's new?

February 17 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by ZigZag: Detroit Prison (RP)

• 1 New room by Alexarion: Blue Cat Ship (Themed)

• 1 New room by VanyAvilaTS: Sin Club Cover (Club)

• 1 New object by ZigZag: Glory Hole (Room Part)

• 1 New room by MarieSexy: Church of Love (Themed)

• 2 New rooms by SummerX: Island House (Villa) & Little Paradise (Villa)

• 1 New room by Torax: The Nexus (Club)

What's new?

February 24 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 2 New rooms by ZigZag: Trailers Park (Resort) and College Dorms (RP)

• 1 New object by Xanar: Cage (Room Part)

• 1 New object by Sonata: Volkswagen Type 2 (Vehicle)

• 1 Room updated by Sonata: Galaxia Burningman (Themed)

• 1 New room by JaredLeto: Police Station (RP)

Ok, so now that this is done, I take some time now to explain more about the website and its phylosophy and mine.

First of all, I am no webmaster, so the website will never be perfect, maybe slow, updating process is also from bronze age, but all this is my choice, and well, you need to deal with it if I dont update in a second. Modz forum is way better about this part but that is also another level of website.

I also choose to make this site also a share only website. Now forum, no chat, no voting, nothing but stuff to download cos I wanted to keep it simple and out of any drama.

For the same reasons, the website dont require any registration, so I wont be accused of collecting informations. Nevertheless, I have been accused recently of this, so I will explain what kind of informations I get.

I get 2 types of infos: from google analytics and also from the form when people submit contribution.

Below is an example of what google analytics show me: you can see the locations of people visiting your site but no IP or anything else.

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.9145f0c383c580425cbcb18651a92a05.jpg

Regarding the submission form I get this information:

The message has been sent from 91.XX.XX.XX (Germany) at 2019-09-04 15:02:45 on Firefox 69.0

Here indeed I can make the link between a player and his IP.

This is how the form works and I cant modify it.

Now as a matter of fact, I dont care about your IP, but if some of you dont want this, now you know, you send your IP when you use the form so stop submitting if you feel like in danger. Booooooooh!

Last points regarding my own work now:

-I dont build rooms with the idea to make it user friendly, I build rooms for my pleasure. Therefore, my rooms can be too heavy/laggy for some of you, but i refuse to limit myself at building rooms that run smooth on any laptop. If I did this, i would feel unhappy about my own work.

- I dont build rooms for others. Not that I dont like anyone, but if a project dont inspire me, I wont do anything good. Also building for someone else put extra pressure about delivering on time the room, and respect someone else ideas with the risk the room doesnt please the one who order it. So I rather build for myself, and share it. The one who like it will use it, the others just wont care. And that is all fine.

- Related to point above, even for money, I wont build rooms for anyone. I choose to do this for free, even If this website cost me money and time, I wont ask anything for it, cos it was my choice from day one. It is the same about rooms, they will always remain free, and I wont build for money.

Now, after those explanations, your are free to decide if you want to keep sharing on my website or not, free to decide if you still want to visit the website or not. As a matter of fact, you share way more informations about yourself on social networks than on this website.

Have a great day.

25 minutes ago, Torax said:

Last points regarding my own work now:

-I dont build rooms with the idea to make it user friendly, I build rooms for my pleasure. Therefore, my rooms can be too heavy/laggy for some of you, but i refuse to limit myself at building rooms that run smooth on any laptop. If I did this, i would feel unhappy about my own work.

- I dont build rooms for others. Not that I dont like anyone, but if a project dont inspire me, I wont do anything good. Also building for someone else put extra pressure about delivering on time the room, and respect someone else ideas with the risk the room doesnt please the one who order it. So I rather build for myself, and share it. The one who like it will use it, the others just wont care. And that is all fine.

- Related to point above, even for money, I wont build rooms for anyone. I choose to do this for free, even If this website cost me money and time, I wont ask anything for it, cos it was my choice from day one. It is the same about rooms, they will always remain free, and I wont build for money.

Very well said on that regard.

as for ip address showing... it's never really an issue for me personally at least... we casually get asked where we are from a lot, and some of us casually answer back also... and as far as I believe ip address can't pinpoint exact location anyway.

What's new?

February 29 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 2 New rooms by Angixoxo: Thot Spot (RP) & Summer Cabin (Villa)

• 1 New room by Xanar: Villa (Villa)

• 1 New room by Thamea: L'Opera Bar (RP)

• 2 New rooms by Pandorra: Jamaican Getaway (House) & Costal House (Villa)

On 2/24/2020 at 1:15 PM, Celestryal said:

Each time we enter a room with a live DJ they have access to your IP address and some of them are pretty accurate.

They don't have access to your direct IP as it takes more than you simply connecting to the server.  They get the closest location that your provider shows for your area but not your direct location or IP address as that takes a little more than simply looking at the IPs connecting to a server.  Some use a VPN to hide where they are, depending on your internet provider you can get it free, use a free service or pay for it with some even offering a rotating IP address so it can change while using it.

On 2/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, Ross the RoberT said:

if they are accurate, thats just because your ISP is near you. you cannot get someones location (address) from a ip address unless you work for that internet company or are in law enforcement..  IP addresses dont work that way

I agree, you won't get direct information nor their physical address.  Unless you know what you're doing and even then you have to be connected and know what you need to do to get that information and that takes a little bit of time to do.

What I see is people starting things to which they don't seem to know all the information. If you want to know how secure you are generally speaking, call your internet provider and ask them just how accurate your IP is when connecting to a server.

Here is a good example:  You're online shopping, you have no VPN on so your location isn't hidden, you use the go by my location when your shopping at a particular site to see if they have it in your local store.  Have you noticed that it doesn't always give you the store close to you but one that's in the next town or two away, it's going by what your IP is not your physical address so unless you select the store nearest you, it won't give it to you.  I was looking for something at my local store online and it had me set for a store that's 40 minutes away and does that every time I go to the site even though I change the store that's closest to me, so when I go to their site, I have to fix it every time to look for something I need from my local store.

17 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

They don't have access to your direct IP as it takes more than you simply connecting to the server.  They get the closest location that your provider shows for your area but not your direct location or IP address as that takes a little more than simply looking at the IPs connecting to a server.  Some use a VPN to hide where they are, depending on your internet provider you can get it free, use a free service or pay for it with some even offering a rotating IP address so it can change while using it

Yes. AND? If you do not have a VPN??  I have logged into plenty who have my exact town.  The last town I lived in was 2.6 square miles.  True it did not place them on my street but having been a stalking victim this is something to be aware of.  Most are unaware of the details given to the DJ depending on which streaming service the DJ is using.  No, it is not an exact science.  But some of them get a bit too close for comfort.