3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates 2018

Gizmo

Yes you can transfer all players characters complete with their friends list, gifts and all, but what does this do for them, Pandora has already collected all the information on those accounts and avis in them for months.

It will also still be able to continue to collect at least some of that information just using the avi names.

So what do you suggest we do there to avoid Pandora and what it has meant to us, make new avis ?

Why is it people keep trying to make out the only problems are the trolls.

The trolls are always obvious and therefore easy to deal with, yes is easy to put them on iggy and forget about them.

But what about when someone creates an alt to spread lies about you, it use to be if someone was to do that they took the risk of being found out, now they will know it is very unlikely they will be found out.

What about the cheaters, again it will now be much worse as they to will now know it is very unlikely they will be found out.

What about the party wreckers, they can now make alts to go in and wreck peoples parties and not have to worry about being found out.

What about the stalkers, how are we now meant to find out who is the person that has been creating alts to stalk us, it is not that hard to figure out you are being stalked, at the moment once we do, we can then find out who is actually stalking us, but now with this that will be impossible.

What about the manipulators, people who do things like create alts just to try influence you towards their main avi, people that create alts just to influence people away from others, people who create alts to do a number of things using the influence they can generate from us not being able to tell they are someone else.

What about the deceivers, how many are now going to go back to making alts of the opposite sex to themselves not letting people know that have made it clear to them it matters, because now there is very little chance they will be found out.

I could go on about lots of things where this is going to have a very negative effect.

But what concerns me most is that you Gizmo either do not seem to realise this, or the way it looks from your comment above, is you are only worried about the money you can make from it.

Which is something I use to defend you for when a lot of others in these forums would say that was all you were interested in, I will no longer do that and feel a little stupid now for having defended you on that.

Yes you will make a little money from this, but it will be at the expense of the players that do not want to lie, steal, manipulate, deceive, stalk, destroy and cause problems for others in so many ways.

The 10k charge made only a small difference to that when you added it, there is still far to much of it goes on.

And now it will be far worse again, even with the 10k charge mar is correct, it will go back to how bad it was before the full iggy was added.

And even though I do not agree with Pandora, I have to admit now it did a lot more good than it did harm.

So what do you plan to do to replace the good that Pandora did do ?

Or are we just expected to accept that we will now be open to all these problems again.

As for guessing who wins, obviously you do.

But thank you for making it perfectly clear that trolls are paying customers, too, and since they buy more than their victims, they get preferential treatment.

On the other hand, to paraphrase something William Shakespeare once wrote in his play about history's greatest drama queen, "Neither a troll nor a victim be."  

I think the truth is there are so many other ways this could have been done where we could have kept the full account iggy.

But it seems clear now that Gizmo is more interested in how much money he can make form it.

These are clear words and I totally agree. Here, most are just horny to the new sex posing. But even that is Gizmo's blinding tactic. ok, it's a sex game, but forgetting the social :( aspect is the wrong way to go. We are in this for 4 years and know what we are talking about here  ;) 

yeah felia, there is a social aspect in this game, but ithink its varies from country to country, At our german community the focus ist most on the social aspect but not for example the french, they mostly only want sex as i seen. Sure thats sounds general, but are my experiences,

so its not a issue of the game itself, but the different respectations of the different peoples

Guest Stefia

most if not all of the ff poses seems to be dick poses, good time for futas :angry: thinking about to be a futa :wub:

Yes indeed selina but im happy for the gays who have more in these update.... For the FF lol no problem have other games do for.

Now argue 3DX is a "sex game" LOL 65+22 Do 87 sex positions, continue like these you are in a long way of a sex game... Also kill social/ empty for sex... I dont know what is these product :)

I wish to be in september, new products come on internet....

yeah felia, there is a social aspect in this game, but ithink its varies from country to country, At our german community the focus ist most on the social aspect but not for example the french, they mostly only want sex as i seen. Sure thats sounds general, but are my experiences,

so its not a issue of the game itself, but the different respectations of the different peoples

and why isn't the same attention paid to all aspects when a game is offered worldwide?  :o 

i think................the sad, but realy true answer is money, and in my post before it should be expectation, not respectation,, :)

if i offer a thing really well (sex in the game) then the user numbers rise rapidly. if i only concentrate on one thing and it then does not develop further (social aspect) the bankruptcy of a game is there faster than the ascent.  :P we will see…...

Do iggys really work?, peeps are saying just iggy eets that simple and all is solvered, wilps no eet isnt. One of tha worst peeps here has found a way to avoid iggies and this is the 2nd example bah someone so rethink whats possible here please peeps before relying on tha ignore button.

Gizmo should look into this and tha person documented but most likely im tha one who will get in trubbs fo posting tha evidence, wotevs im willing ta sacrifice mahself fo tha info XD

Do iggys really work?, peeps are saying just iggy eets that simple and all is solvered, wilps no eet isnt. One of tha worst peeps here has found a way to avoid iggies and this is the 2nd example bah someone so rethink whats possible here please peeps before relying on tha ignore button.

Gizmo should look into this and tha person documented but most likely im tha one who will get in trubbs fo posting tha evidence, wotevs im willing ta sacrifice mahself fo tha info XD

attachicon.gifJJ.png

its possible with hacked dll, like the old chatloger or gamesaver, or symply a new jimmy with old name on a new account, or last but not least a bug with bl, it not alway function well

its possible with hacked dll, like the old chatloger or gamesaver, or symply a new jimmy with old name on a new account, or last but not least a bug with bl, it not alway function well

Well if eets not functioning well peeps shouldnt have faith in ignore and forget. 2ndly eets tha same Jimmy because ah clicked on him to re ignore but eet was already selected as a full ignore so nothing more could be done ah couldn't get rid of him. 

All im showing is the ignore system isn't full proof and before peeps start using that as tha defence against trolls and this guy in particular just realize eet doesn't always work is all.

This is just feedback from real gameplay and if eets happening with me and another im sure many might be having tha same issue, fix tha prob or remove repeat offenders and in this case ignore avoidance.

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

oh a preview  definetly is a step forward Gizmo, 22 poses+landscapes sounds cool 

seems now gay-bi lesbiann straight ppl have a lil more sex  options do their fantasies 

now if u secure the Iggy function to actually work would be awesome  also if u add the kick from room option

and ofc i hope soon we have clothes both for men n women n ofc the all waiting pose editor :)

Gizmo i have to say those poses looks really good! Well the MF and MMF/MFF since thats what i have focus on lol nothing against the mm or ff just saying so people hopefully aint going to be offended by my post here

Here is a preview of the content that will be added to the game in the next patch.

You can see 22 new poses. It's like 4 poses per month.

Fa4SWqf.jpg

Thank you gizmo!! but please while you are at it.... can you add the option to add / remove the ocean layer in the WE I dunno if you did that but it would really save most of our rooms from lag issues when the ocean is not needed in the scene :)

JJ

oh a preview  definetly is a step forward Gizmo, 22 poses+landscapes sounds cool 

seems now gay-bi lesbiann straight ppl have a lil more sex  options do their fantasies 

now if u secure the Iggy function to actually work would be awesome  also if u add the kick from room option

and ofc i hope soon we have clothes both for men n women n ofc the all waiting pose editor :)

why  also add the kick from room option? put the user on iggy. it's a sex game  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Sarcasm off  :P 

why  also add the kick from room option? put the user on iggy. it's a sex game  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Sarcasm off  :P 

sweetie why u do this ? 

anyway kick option many ppl want it ,personaly i dont mind  but many ppl ask for it we shouldnt be selfish right and also its not bad idea users have one more tool to kick un wanted ppl 

to sum it up this update is cool if Gizmo secure the iggy function that is :)

sweetie why u do this ? 

anyway kick option many ppl want it ,personaly i dont mind  but many ppl ask for it we shouldnt be selfish right and also its not bad idea users have one more tool to kick un wanted ppl 

to sum it up this update is cool if Gizmo secure the iggy function that is :)

that is your opinion, but not the opinion of many other players related to the iggy function......... and the opinion is still free, right?

…..and whether you write your writing in red and capital for certain passages does not change anything about it.....  :P  :P  :P 

live with how the update is coming, we all have to do that  ;)