3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

personally i would say :

It is a quote from someone else, not my words, but the concept is the same. You can't please everyone.

Sorry to hear about your computer Stu, but I am totally into what you have been working on. Thanks for your efforts once again!

Thank you, Doll !  I know Sol has been working extremely hard to get the collars ready for you guys, so round of applause for Sol.

Yeah Sol knows I'm stood behind him with the "Sol for president" placard. Anyone who's working to add stuff to this game for us...actual paid devs included is doing stuff I can't even begin to get my head around doing so I luvs you all *muah*

Hey there! Work on the game is proceeding well. We are currently busy fixing bugs and glitches, as well as working on some new content! In the next update we will have some new clothing options for women as well as some improvements to the club. The club is the most popular location in the game, and soon it will be even better! It will be more beautiful, and even bigger! We settled issues with file formats allowing us to soon be able to add Sols collars!

Hey there! Work on the game is proceeding well. We are currently busy fixing bugs and glitches, as well as working on some new content! In the next update we will have some new clothing options for women as well as some improvements to the club. The club is the most popular location in the game, and soon it will be even better! It will be more beautiful, and even bigger! We settled issues with file formats allowing us to soon be able to add Sols collars!

Nice to here this gizmo... from update to update the "game" is getting more and more stable...

It was a good decision to fix bugs first before adding new content - thumbs up 

Looking forward to see your night club improvements... and of cause the new clothing options for girls  :)

Ok, so.......I''m not gonna give up too easily, despite what I said.  I am just going to try harder.  I will be updating the textures in the coming days and fixing the material id's as well as a few more little tidbits.  Also super excited for the update!

Maybe it would be nice to see it here:

or here:

And here are the stats so far:

Ok, so.......I''m not gonna give up too easily, despite what I said.  I am just going to try harder.  I will be updating the textures in the coming days and fixing the material id's as well as a few more little tidbits.  Also super excited for the update!

Maybe it would be nice to see it here:

attachicon.gifTeaser1.jpg

or here:

attachicon.gifTeaser2.jpg

attachicon.gifTeaser3.jpg

And here are the stats so far:

attachicon.gifTeaserStats.jpg

just need to be able to dive off the bar area and swim,

maybe have no handrails, this looks really really good :)))

Just Sayin