3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Hiya Gizmo and Lisa, it looks like the first collar (the silver one with the rings) is a little warped for some reason. Also, all the collars are black, which is a little odd, shouldn't there be more color options for them? Since most of the collars are made of metal, black is a little odd :) Hope you guys can fix it as soon as possible :)

Edit: Noticed that the warping effect was just because of the skinning, not much to be done about that I guess. 

Oh oh about the collars the guys bowtie is in two pieces instead of one, the string around neck moves with your head while the bowtie stays still >.<

Also yes i was hoping at least the bowtie had more colors ^^ Also would like some leather colors for few of them ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Jackets...meh

Nightclub...hot

Sin club...hot

Beach...hot

Love island...hot

Yacht....hot

Jacket?

I mean I'll wear em ofc and all clothes is good lol...but seems an odd add...or is it just me?

Jackets...meh

Nightclub...hot

Sin club...hot

Beach...hot

Love island...hot

Yacht....hot

Jacket?

I thought the same thing, Doll.  But was starting to ponder if they (devs) were outfitting us for the next location ?   Somewhere were we need jackets and boots.  Maybe that park set in a fall scene or .. snow ?   When the other locations were implemented, did they follow the same pattern ?  Any of the older residents of 3DX can give us a hint ?

Guest Eddster

Seasons people! Seasons! Looks like it's what Winter in Europe? It's Fall here in the states. Bam, jackets. To the debate about locations. I wear jackets/sweaters all the time to clubs. Especially when it's 20 degrees out. Let's be real :P

Seasons people! Seasons! Looks like it's what Winter in Europe? It's Fall here in the states. Bam, jackets. To the debate about locations. I wear jackets/sweaters all the time to clubs. Especially when it's 20 degrees out. Let's be real :P

Can't tell if this is being sarcastic to the update or patronising to my point? So...going for a neutral response - Yes...people wear jackets and sweaters on their way to and from clubs but most clubs have cloakrooms and not many folks wear jackets or sweaters inside from what I've seen.

Sure give us a location that doesn't look like somewhere you wouldn't wear a jacket INSIDE or some outdoors locations that aren't tropical and it'll look fine. If we had a bar or a pub sure but we ain't. Maybe Sin almost qualifies but that's more of a strip joint...I guess certain kinds of folks wear jackets there...dunno, never been in one.

In any case there's a thread full of better suggestions than a "seasonal" range.

Guest Eddster

It was exactly what you called it. A neutral response :). But honestly, the problem isn't the updates. it's the amount of updates we get. One item of clothing a week is sad. Shouldn't even call yourself a developer with that kind of passion for your project if that's all you can muster.

I wish I could vote with my wallet. Since the first couple months I was happy, on board with the amount of content we were getting. Now that i'm locked in for a year. I guess all I can do is bitch and moan about it. Oh well, back to other digital endeavors.

Guest Eddster

So I decided to make a little graph (bored) as to see the updates we've been getting in a more visual structure. This is just how many times we've received content this year (client updates with content). This data was taken from their update page and of course has varying degrees on what is in each. Ranging from 1 piece of clothing to the rare (7 pose update) I merged an incorrect date into September (October 30th 2014 is not here yet! :P) and of course October is not over with but it's lookin' to fall into the 2-4 range.

I am also leaving out user created content for obvious reasons. Since those were made by our awesome community and are not taking our money. If they are then sure,  I can make one with them added. Cheers.

wgTkq2Y.jpg

Feel free to discuss this here: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/808-content-updates-with-graphs/

So this isn't lost in page 11 :P

why are you so bored, you don't have to be here, you may leave whenever you like.

Just Sayin

Ok. Erika... that was just trolling. 

We are all bored at one time or another. hehe

She use her spare time to make those graph for which I am thankful. 

Thanks Eddster :)

Eddster has voiced his opinion before about the community. He is into heavy RP'ing (always in character) and we do not have such a community devoted to that. Also he paid for a year, he has every right to be here and be bored. I do not know him that well, maybe he too has developed some friendships here and pops on to see them.

I am wondering why you actually come here when all you do is piss, moan and groan about all the things going on. There are some things I agree with you on (such as public sex, although I now have a different way of dealing with them) but lately I have to say you are being rude to people in the forums and in game. So the same could be said for you, why do you still come here, you can leave at anytime. You have your "refugees" that you are so devoted to, be with them if you are so unhappy here.

There always has to be someone that turns a thread to being mean, I don't see the point. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, has a right to be here and post what they like. You do not have to like it, you do not have to read it, but if you do I think you need to respect what they have written. There are times that what has been written goes beyond what should be done, we have seen it and reported it. Seriously though, enough is enough. You don't have to like people, you don't have to talk to people, but you need to start respecting them (myself included in this btw, i am only human and make mistakes).

Well anyways, that is my 2 cents, take it or leave it, I don't care.

BTW Eddster, I like the graph, thanks!

Eddster has voiced his opinion before about the community. He is into heavy RP'ing (always in character) and we do not have such a community devoted to that. Also he paid for a year, he has every right to be here and be bored. I do not know him that well, maybe he too has developed some friendships here and pops on to see them.

I am wondering why you actually come here when all you do is piss, moan and groan about all the things going on. There are some things I agree with you on (such as public sex, although I now have a different way of dealing with them) but lately I have to say you are being rude to people in the forums and in game. So the same could be said for you, why do you still come here, you can leave at anytime. You have your "refugees" that you are so devoted to, be with them if you are so unhappy here.

There always has to be someone that turns a thread to being mean, I don't see the point. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, has a right to be here and post what they like. You do not have to like it, you do not have to read it, but if you do I think you need to respect what they have written. There are times that what has been written goes beyond what should be done, we have seen it and reported it. Seriously though, enough is enough. You don't have to like people, you don't have to talk to people, but you need to start respecting them (myself included in this btw, i am only human and make mistakes).

Well anyways, that is my 2 cents, take it or leave it, I don't care.

BTW Eddster, I like the graph, thanks!

Dear Erika

You know you've pooped the bed when you make me agree with and like one of Hera's posts when she and I aren't going around in circles on topics we disagree about.