3DXChat Community

User Rooms

Gizmo

we just never stop nagging do we?

It's not nagging.

The devs can look at this and see some really good ideas coming through and people are starting to show their ideas in a very good way where they can easily see what is meant.

I think it is great and I hope people keep going with it, and that the devs at least respond to the very popular ones.

Even if it is just to say there is to much work in that for the moment and we will address that as soon as we can because we think it is a good idea.

They need to start communicating with us a little bit more and see that we are now willing to communicate with them not only more but in a better way than we have been.

Lisa has shown a response to that already, she is constantly posting upcoming updates which is awesome, thank you Lisa.

They are obviously looking at these posts and taking note, all they need to do now is let us know what they are able to do, what they are prepared to do and I think most of us will be happy.

I know that this is mostly a sex game, but lots lately have stopped their subb because they have felt that is all it is ever going to be.

Adding more sex poses is important yes and the ones that have been missed out really do need to be added.

But they are working on the new GUI for a reason and needs to be done obviously.

I feel to save time in the long run, things that can be addressed in the areas where they are working on, at least some of them can be addressed as they are in those areas.

Also as these things come into the game you will find more people re subb as they will start believing that it may not just be a sex game again.

Would love to see a 3 stage light setting on the lamps, like low, medium or heavy. Feels like sometimes the light is fairly weak in room and gives a lot less light than they should, so think having it possible to use three different light strengths clicking them or something would help a lot. Especially considering we only allowed to place 7-8 lamps per apartment.

Edited by Achilles
post moved in the right section

3dx_party_room_blindsx.jpg

I love your ideas and would like to add more simple ideas with room decoration.

1. Enable to paint glass windows by using same wall decoration, ceiling template, light intensity adjustment or

2. Have toggle buttons for player to switch between Day/Night scene. (which is the easiest between 1&2)

3. Add more lights from max 7 units to 10 lights, if applicable, Downlight with beam angle adjustment will be coolest.

4. Simple object templates like square, circle that can resize H x W and D for stage, steps rather than have clutter round tables ^^

5. From 4; can use same floor decoration or add Matt black color as extra.

6. Some decoration material like LED strip lights or floor lights that not number as lamps (using pink drink cooler concept).

:D  :D  :D

Edited by Achilles
post moved in the right topic

how about splitting the bed function into two sides, like the sims. two characters can sleep solely on the bed with out partnering another person where i find not reasonable for a person to take a whole double bed alone especially if we share rooms as groups like we do me and brett where he sleeps in the room while shared and i come check on him. and when i want to sleep next to him i cant cuz he is afk to accept my invitation. and please let us sleep under those blankets i get alot of colds at night, i love to sleep naked lol

Edited by Achilles
post moved in the right topic

how about splitting the bed function into two sides, like the sims. two characters can sleep solely on the bed with out partnering another person where i find not reasonable for a person to take a whole double bed alone especially if we share rooms as groups like we do me and brett where he sleeps in the room while shared and i come check on him. and when i want to sleep next to him i cant cuz he is afk to accept my invitation. and please let us sleep under those blankets i get alot of colds at night, i love to sleep naked lol

I second that :)

Wife needs that blanket so I can tuck her in :)

Since when does an apartment not have a kitchen?!

Plus, since when it does not have a bathroom?  :rolleyes:

Customizable appartments would be great, create spaces like we wish them, that would be a must! But at least for now give us a bathroom please. Shower, bathtub, indoor jacuzzi, pick a choice or make them all real  ;)

Wonder if we could get the doors removed in user room or they could be put to use as landing zone(or other options) right now i feel as if they're just there to take up space. Also while they're there it feels really psychologically strange to place something in front the door, even if it has not real purpose aside from serving as decor. 

This might have been mentioned before. But it would be awesome if we could put pictures on the walls that can be uploaded like we do for the gallery in our profile pictures. Maybe customize the size of the pictures on the walls and frames. But it would be great for rooms. Have all your 3dxchat memories on the wall :P

Thanks,

Arisa Kat (^・o・^)ノ

• 2 weeks later...

If i were to guess i'd say it might be intentionally, to focus mostly on universal sex animations and animations for bed, floor and couches atm. Imagine if they put in kitchen's and bathroom, then naturally next people would want sex animations for them.

I guess that could be a possibility. With more space and new objects, they'll want more poses to come with that stuff. 

sky_transition.jpg

Oops, made a small booboo. The time shows 20:00 but red line is on 21:00, but you get the idea ;)

I want to see this happen too. It'd give us something new to experience. As I recall, most parties are thrown at night so why are we forced to only have it during the day. Plus the lights from lamps and cubes could become more vibrant and brighter when its dark. It'd be nice to have a moonlight glow as well. 

And while I'm on the subject of rooms, would it be possible to get Holiday themed decor? These items could be temporary for just the current season. It' be nice to put up Halloween or Christmas decorations when the time comes. Also I'd like to see more cube colors than the ones we have right now. 

• 6 months later...

User rooms are cheated with tools by persons.

I put a lot of time into the game and edit my room THE PLAYGROUND with the tools i have in the game!!!

i lost a lot of people because other rooms are bigger and better looking than mine.

give us more freedom to edit the room just as we wanted to do and close rooms that are not build within the rules of the game!