3DXChat Community

[Poll] Ignore System

Gizmo

301 members have voted

1. 1. What is better?

• Account wide block, I don't care if anybody find my alt characters
    • Character block (no one can find your alts)
    • Only one character per account

Okay my idea I have thought about and discussed with another user in the game.

What about having a 3 stage ignore system, like the ignore system in this update has two options, one which just ignore players text and invites but you can still see eachother and one which blocks the character text, invites and presence on both of your clients.

What about adding a third option which would be account wide block?

So like what I am saying is, how about this....

The system will have a 3 stage block system depending up on the sincerity of the infraction against you. Like if it's miniscule that someone swore at you, you can select option 1 block for a time where they see you, you see them but you cannot see their text or they cannot see yours and you cannot get invites or select the character system window when you click the player? (This will also help against cold inviters?)

Then If it's a more severe infraction that they do something bad on that char you could select the option 2 block of blocking their character so they cannot see you or you see them?

Then if they make alts and come on and pester you, you can just do an account wide block with option 3?

But I think this would be the best solution, what do you think? Having a 3 stage ignore system? I think it will go down well with a treat in my opinion? Just wondering if it would be possible to implement with both ignore systems in game.

I do like this option if its doable :D

Just a possibility , but here is an idea who will work with the account wide block

When you block someone , all his/her avatars are blocked but you still see them . They just cant talk or interract to you .

Good or bad idea ?

Erf it seem cordelia got the same idea than me lol ... Strange generally only my wife can read my mind  :lol:

Good ideea that way no witch hunting can go on take off the ghost option and profile delete and boom you get them all happy i guess lol you cant get bullied and same time his/her privacy remains intact ( till u wanna pm the person and you see you cant lol ) great ideea tho

just to know , wide account block or a single avatar per account will solve nothing . In both cases , the ones they want to bore someone who ignored them will just create another account . That's yet what they was doing with the "old" system ( point again at her ex best friend)

yeah I cannot believe how many people here have 2 or even more account some freaks I knew were up to 6 or 7. I don't know how can there be no prevention against that at all...

it mean that someone who ignore one of your alts can know your others avatars as they will be ignored in same time if they are in the friendlist of the one ignoring you = Witch hunt

Its easy,dont act in such a way that causes someone to do this to find out who you are. No one is going to just do this on every avi just to see if they are an alt. If you do something to raise a red flag, (like contact your friends on another avi and act like a diff person) then yes, you deserve to be found out. 

What about having a 3 stage ignore system, like the ignore system in this update has two options, one which just ignore players text and invites but you can still see eachother and one which blocks the character text, invites and presence on both of your clients.

The system will have a 3 stage block system depending up on the sincerity of the infraction against you. Like if it's miniscule that someone swore at you, you can select option 1 block for a time where they see you, you see them but you cannot see their text or they cannot see yours and you cannot get invites or select the character system window when you click the player? (This will also help against cold inviters?)

Then If it's a more severe infraction that they do something bad on that char you could select the option 2 block of blocking their character so they cannot see you or you see them?

Then if they make alts and come on and pester you, you can just do an account wide block with option 3?

But I think this would be the best solution, what do you think? Having a 3 stage ignore system? I think it will go down well with a treat in my opinion? Just wondering if it would be possible to implement with both ignore systems in game.

Great idea if possible to implement. Thumbs up.

just to know , wide account block or a single avatar per account will solve nothing . In both cases , the ones they want to bore someone who ignored them will just create another account . That's yet what they was doing with the "old" system ( point again at her ex best friend)

Multi account are permit probably for $ income reason and profitability, ask 3dx owner ...I'm sure they will confirm that

My opinion.

Make it an option in the menu that says "block/ignore character" and another that says "Block/ignore account". Block or Ignore is fine. Fixes this orblem cleanly, not in the weird ways described and gives options to the player, suited to preference.

And NO MORE GHOSTS. Those things are so damn annoying. If I ignore someone, the last thing I want is a big glaring red ghost that can't possibly be ignored. It's like a mute button that the moment used makes every "muted" person make a foghorn sound that doesn't stop. Why the hell is that even a thing?

Its easy,dont act in such a way that causes someone to do this to find out who you are. No one is going to just do this on every avi just to see if they are an alt. If you do something to raise a red flag, (like contact your friends on another avi and act like a diff person) then yes, you deserve to be found out. 

The problem is that the ones doing witch hunt dont need any reason to do it . They see an avatar , they ignore it just to see if it ignore one of their friends . Anyway all the ones ignoring Rukyaa will ignore an avatar with which i never play lol :D

But red ghosts already removed from the game.

that is good tho i thought if the update gets reverted the damn things will pop bk if no than WTG  im all for it lol in any shape or form as long as the really bad that are blocked are gone 

But red ghosts already removed from the game.

If the ghosts cant come back, i can easily live with that The important thing is that we get the account wide ignore back. And if its possible to implement what ash suggests, i think that would be just awesome. Having a 3 stage ignore system would be great :-)

How is it with a third check field "Complete Account Ignore"? If this could be possible :)

I just agree, people should can Ignoring what she want. I've thinking a bit deeper about the different reasons for use the ignore function.

But I think still not for every thing is a full Account ignoring needed, sometimes is it enough to ignore the messages and invites ^^

But that's only in the choices of everyone's mood ;)

sgegsqhm.jpg

Good Idea :) I had the same in my mind on another Topic!

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2330-bl-new-ignore-system-charakter-vs-account-blockban/?p=105239

Maybe add to the third check field a note to show the privacy risk and all is fine and I think everyone is happy :)

And People can use the Account wide Block about her own risk ;)

Edited by Achilles
Add the Idea with the Note for Privacy risk

Ghosts or not is not relevant question for me.

Account-wide block is urgently needed.

Ofc you will never have 100% safety here but you are again as safe as it can be.

IF I block somebody block is on some certain behaviour, insultings...so block is for complete person. Not only on 1/3 of him/her.

Good Idea :) I had the same in my mind on another Topic!

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2330-bl-new-ignore-system-charakter-vs-account-blockban/?p=105239

Maybe add to the third check field a note to show the privacy risk and all is fine and I think everyone is happy :)

And People can use the Account wide Block about her own risk ;)

I like this idea, so then people are aware if they want to account block it can cause a security risk in a sense of privacy. I agree with this 100%. :)

Ash's idea is the best in my opinion.

I don't really care about ghosts. We will still see people fucking in the air. It's stupid to make the not ignored avatar invisible. He did nothing bad.

But still... We pay for 3 slots... Well, we paid for 3 slots. I don't understand why new members cannot have 3 characters. If we want more than 3 slots, I do understand we would have to pay. But 3 slots at the beginning is a feature. Not an option!!!

I have a main avatar and 2 others for RP purposes. In the profiles of my alts, I wrote that they are there for RP only. I know that not everyone does that. But if you think someone is bullshitting you, BAN, the whole account. Easy...

Someone talked about IP block. This is nonsense. IP address can be easily replaced or hidden.