3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Made a topic about it awhile ago (see here)

But that was before the Roleplay tab. Not too sure what to think about it now. Isnt the roleplay tab working local aswell? I am not sure but I think its like a second local chat for the roleplayers. Therefore it should be used for roleplaying.

I'm so disappointed in you Pashion and Camden.

I did not see the point. If someone makes a post that I agree with, I will like it. It does not have to be a slight toward anyone. I feel that the grievance had been heard in local. I tried to spark goofy dialogue to lighten the mood. Then it continued on in world where others weighed in on the purpose of the tab. Now here, at which point it had become more of agree to disagree. I do not always agree with my friends and they do not always agree with me.

Why-so-serious.jpg

:D

massage tables !!!

ahh, you cant wait to massage my feet  :):) good girl <3

oooh and i want a map wich look like  a zoo, a spacecraft (winks at roro), paddles and whips, a leash to attach to collars (especially in the zoo lol), some watches (cause i love watches a lot), and finally... i want  bigger arms than girls !!!

I did not see the point. If someone makes a post that I agree with, I will like it. It does not have to be a slight toward anyone. I feel that the grievance had been heard in local. I tried to spark goofy dialogue to lighten the mood. Then it continued on in world where others weighed in on the purpose of the tab. Now here, at which point it had become more of agree to disagree. I do not always agree with my friends and they do not always agree with me.

I should've been supported. It may be "drama", and I hate drama too, but we all need to rally together, especially friends, to tell these people who want to dictate to others that it is unacceptable. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm just having fun and want everyone else to have fun. You think I'm dragging this out, but I wouldn't be if I wasn't getting this kind of attitude. The sad thing is that the guy who started it all has probably gone about his business while friends who actually agreed with me are attacking me. A little support would've ended this a long time ago. That's all I needed, but I'm done. The good thing about things like this is that you find out who your real friends are.

Do we have to go through this shit in every thread?Stop-Whining-Suck-It-Up-.gif

LOL yes ! Hypocrite ! I mean really ! lol do you not see that you're doing the same thing ? IT's over ! I'm done ! I just needed to air my grievance ! I wouldn't have said anything more but YOU had to put in you brass farthing ! Stop whining and suck it up !

Add a "Slap" Option for misbehaving persons.

woman-slaps-man.jpg

It would probably be too hard work to give it to us , and when ( by exemple ) a man come in front of you when you dance with your love and masterbate then cum targetting you , you use the slap option , he get the slap on the face , he get the mark of the hand on his face for 2 hours , and he is unable to clic any action for one day :D

And of course , the slap action would stop the masterbation action .

Hello!

Sorry if those things has been already mentioned but those are my 2 cents

- Some more face slider to customize avatars face ( eye spacing, noce thickness, mouth position etc etc etc )

- Some kind of mood or facial expression to be used while standing like... smiling, sad mood, happy mood and so on

thank you!

Hello!

Sorry if those things has been already mentioned but those are my 2 cents

- Some more face slider to customize avatars face ( eye spacing, noce thickness, mouth position etc etc etc )

- Some kind of mood or facial expression to be used while standing like... smiling, sad mood, happy mood and so on

thank you!

I forgo to mention.... every sex animation looks very very good but the cum shot doesnt look real at all.. i think too many sperm and the overal effect is a bit too messy like squirting whiped cream around, i think that might be improoved a lot! Anyway great game and graphics thank you!!!

Would really like to see the DJ booth added to the home assets.

Might be extremly useful for visualisation of private partys. Since the asset is already in game it shouldnt be hard to make it available right?

Please make it so :)

Here's an extremely easy suggestion. When clicking on names, how about the male names turn blue and the female names turn pink? If you see a stranger on the other end of the beach/dance floor/island, etc. it would be nice to tell which they are from a distance.

Now, if you want to get fancier about it, men looking for men can be yellow, women looking for women can be green and those looking for both can be red. But that's only if you want to go through the trouble. Blue and pink ought to be easy enough.