3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I have got a proposal in development and clothes. A blindfold with a little spice :

If you put it you lose the control of the avi. The others avis can use your avi as they wish. While you dress the blindfold only have got only the camera function ( the same that with key F5 ). You could recover the control of your avi if you undress the blindfold ...I know, I know ...it is perverse ;)  ..but sounds fun ...isn`t ?. :D

Here's an extremely easy suggestion. When clicking on names, how about the male names turn blue and the female names turn pink? If you see a stranger on the other end of the beach/dance floor/island, etc. it would be nice to tell which they are from a distance.

Now, if you want to get fancier about it, men looking for men can be yellow, women looking for women can be green and those looking for both can be red. But that's only if you want to go through the trouble. Blue and pink ought to be easy enough.

I think this may scare someone of us.
And people will meet a little less..

It would probably be too hard work to give it to us , and when ( by exemple ) a man come in front of you when you dance with your love and masterbate then cum targetting you , you use the slap option , he get the slap on the face , he get the mark of the hand on his face for 2 hours , and he is unable to clic any action for one day :D

And of course , the slap action would stop the masterbation action .

Yes that suggestion sounds great but..there is always the other side of the coin..this could be used by any stalker in the game to harass anyone who feels like..

i would like to see additional positions for the stool. more restraint props i..e cross or rack w/whip or spank actions.

i would love to see more texture for deco. additional furniture and small props.

i would really really like the ability to pm a friend remotely versus communicating long distance via gifts

thanks

I have got a proposal in development and clothes. A blindfold with a little spice :

If you put it you lose the control of the avi. The others avis can use your avi as they wish. While you dress the blindfold only have got only the camera function ( the same that with key F5 ). You could recover the control of your avi if you undress the blindfold ...I know, I know ...it is perverse ;)  ..but sounds fun ...isn`t ?. :D

Add the ropes and you cannot remove the blindfold ? ;)

Guest Eddster

I'd like to see an option to disable shadows. Some areas are so dark I can hardly see whats going on. (Spots in the apartment for instance) I'm pretty sure it's do to the static light source working it's brightness on the dynamic lighting system. On the other side of things I'd like to see a real day night cycle (As a couple have mentioned already). Whether that's based on a real 24 hour day or a set superficial server time, would be up to debate. I believe someone mentioned a 4 or 6 hour day/night cycle which sounded pretty good to me, that way everyone could see either side of things depending on the time of day in their respective countries. It would also make the outdoor areas feel much less static.

I just wanted to repost this :P

For skin, hair, eyes, lips, nails, clothes, shoes, accessories (bracelets, masks)... anything that allows a color selection needs rgb sliders, especially since any color is possible when using cheatengine.

I think in this game it is necessary to color palette (for clothes, shoes, hair and maybe eyes). Currently existing set of colors is very poor, you can not always choose the color of the shoes In accordance with the colors of clothing, because the color is simply not available. Speaking about the palette, I mean something like that:

ColorWheel-Base.png

or even better, like a palette in Photoshop with RGB slider

dlgimage.jpg

I think it's a little delight all players :)

Great idea as a suggested option Shanti.  For instance, not all clothing tops have colors that match with the bottom clothing items and the colors that correspond to them that are available. Different colors can add some diversity and texture options.  Some advancement is being made I can tell. This is another example of forward thinking...progress.

I would like to have option to turn off and back on

those name badges over players heads

but in a way that I can continue playing...

Now when I use SHIFT + Z I loose all interface and can't play any more...

I think such option could be easily added in one of the next updates/patches

binded with some function key, maybe F9 like in one other game that I played...

party.jpg

Seriously    :mellow:

How hard can it bee to add more furniture ?      :huh:

We should have a few  more Weekly.... 

we can't complaina bout lack of content " because of the lack of devS" even tho tons iof ppl including me have given obvious easy solutions to it so i gave up on going on bout lack of content

Re: shower. I invented one for my large apartment. Some imagination is needed but it provides privacy, yet room for two. The dance and sex moves can be used to simulate washing. The only problem (besides no soap) is that there's no water coming out and nobody can get wet but everything else can be mimicked like a shower.  I think the basic design can also be used to create a walk-in closet.

Comment on http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/123-update-details/page-3&do=findComment&comment=47012...

Thinking this is basically a great enhancement I am still convinced also the one being blocked should 

1) get some notification / indicator about that status / step

2) potentially existing friendship should be removed as well.

Blocking is an important feature but the one who does should at least also have the courage and candor to stick to having taken this step instead of just hiding and leaving the one being blocked without clarity at all.

Everything else is just kind of cheap.

Hope I didn't miss any functionality in this regards - if so pls let me know... Thanks!

That's quite a lots of things wanted to be added

- Cuffs

- BDSM stuffs

- cage, that can trap people inside

- sex toys

- shower, that would be great if the semen will only be 'washed out' after having a shower, but not disappear after a while

- play likes human puppy

101379-Jim-Carrey-I-like-it-alot-gif-Gfl

Without a user suggestion thread I figure this is as good a place as anywhere else.

I would like an option to set a players text color through the new context menu. For example, I could right click a chat message opening the individual’s context menu. Assign a color so that person’s messages would display in the color I picked.

I imagine this to be most useful in group chats or crowded rooms. This would make it easy to determine who is speaking (typing) so individual messages are not lost in a wall of text. I also think this would be cute for couple or threesome encounters.

My concept for the new context box.

Context%20box%20example_zpsqa3zeach.png

An example of the text box.

Text%20box%20exapmle_zpspaqdyhc6.png

The ability to remove tabs and have private massages as a tab in the text box. Like group chat.

In this example the World and Role Play tabs have been removed. The private messages are tabs in the text box.

Name%20Tab_zpscws1pw7d.png

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1233-suggestion-a-couple-of-text-box-ideas/&do=findComment&comment=47317