3DXChat Community

3dx Update

hotmaya

There is no pause. There is only cancel, which stops your subscription when it ends so it does not automatically resubscribe, and delete, which deletes you account permanently.

I guess you could ask if they could pause it for you, and reactivate it again later, but i doubt they will as it costs them money.

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

If someone abusing me or things like that, there is click-ignore.

Why i should use the world chat?

I guess if you have continously need to block people, and it's so annoying to you that it takes up most of your game time, i think you should search the problem in yourself. Or just not use the world chat. Why you using it anyway? Or why don't you use Reddit, or other forums? There are thousands of people playing this game, and i guess 99% of them are not traumatized by the world chat or simply not using it. Maybe you should do the same for your mental health.

real world is hard and cold

game world is soft and warm

My room is cozy but lone

world chat is schet + bull

ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

17 hours ago, MrTenchu said:

Hello Mr Wizard, 

So You think I'm going to ignore you all the time for your abuse, insults and non-compliance of 3DXChat RULES. ?

On the subject of world chat I am not going to ignore and block when I pay a subscription to use that facility. If I report all the wolrd chat there will remain 40% of the players on the site. We want respect here not to be insulted by people that daily violate the rules. You understand.? I think not. I see that you say nobody care's so does that mean you do not respect the rules of  3DXCHAT.?  I am here for the fun, not to see the people insulted always in the world chat. You believe that you are going to insult my wife for no reason while an explanation has been given ??  A precise report has been made regarding  your disrespect and your behavior. As for Reddit it is out of topic we use 3DX CHAT.  You are insulting people for NO reason and I see that you are TOXIC with your lack of respect it's now been 9 or 10 years since you are on 3DXCHAT and you do not adhere to the Rules ... Your behavior is INTOLERABLE and you insult my wife for NO reason. Do you not understand anything within the 3DXCHAT RULES ???

Goodbye Mister Wizard

??? OMG. I haven't insulted anyone. You guys have some serious problems.

Just now, Wizard said:

??? OMG. I haven't insulted anyone. You guys have some serious problems.

Hello Wizard why did you delete your topic know that I keep the photo and I report you will be evaluated and I hope with all my heart that you will be banned from 3dx and I block you goodbye Wizard

38 minutes ago, Whimsy said:

I honestly don`t know as i ignored them both after their babble in this tread when they went on and on about how mean everyone was and that someone requested sex songs in a sex game

ColinDude

Posted September 22, 2022
First of all I am not getting into personal vendetta's or other allegations.

Secondly, the queue system works as intended. Of course I see a few people are responsible for the majority of the songs played. But nothing is stopping the other players of queuing songs themselves.

All music is allowed to be queued. The only exception is it has to be music. We will take actions if we see a specific user request something else than music (I saw videos with sex sounds before, as an example: That is obviously not allowed).

8 hours ago, Whimsy said:

I honestly don`t know as i ignored them both after their babble in this tread when they went on and on about how mean everyone was and that someone requested sex songs in a sex game

Wow, that's insane. Most of that thread is just their endless complaints and requests to ban someone. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, hotmaya said:

Seems like somethings comming up tomorrow 🤩

Gizmo
Hello Valued Players,

Thank you for your unwavering support. It is with great excitement that we announce the upcoming release of an exciting new update on September 5th.

It's on the official discord server..

19 hours ago, MrsTenchu said:

Gizmo
Hello Valued Players,

Thank you for your unwavering support. It is with great excitement that we announce the upcoming release of an exciting new update on September 5th.

It's on the official discord server..

The trouble is from what I've heard the much-awaited update was a bag of shite.

2 hours ago, xKiarax said:

The trouble is from what I've heard the much-awaited update was a bag of shite.

I warn everyone that any attempt to insult my team will be punished. I reserve the right to defend the entire 3DXChat team and take action against any account here. I ask everyone to respect the hard work of others. I appeal to all those who allow themselves to make insulting statements about the development team. No one is forcing you to play our game. You came here yourself, so be polite or leave.

1 minute ago, MeiLing said:

Really? Icecast and Liquidsoap work fine. What is your issue?

my stream and others i know who use icecast don't connect.

this was pointed out in beta testing

at the very start of beta testing

Edited by sams

2 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

What do you use with Icecast... for Icecast works I use it :)

traktor

and don't tell me it's my problem - right up to yesterday it was working on the old version of the game

Edited by sams