3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

like that we can drink but 35XG is too much and pay for maybe 4-5 times you can drink from the bottle you just bought for 35XG. so I would say I only want to test it to see how it looks otherwise I will not of personal meaning to use my XG to buy them if it is to be so expensive to buy a bottle

Maybe we should concentrate on features that we want to have in the game. And do not attack devs. All what I see you people just write your critic.

But where your advices? We should write something like this:

"Dear developers. Thanks for your hard work. The last feature you've added is not so demanded by me. It would be great if you will add a following sex poses: cowgirl, 69, double penetration... etc"

I think our development have to learn it on the hard way this time. Players suggested much of stuff they want to see. Not just on the forum, but also on the internet-site which was active and the only way to communicate before the forum was opened.

I absolutely understand that players are mad at the development by just publishing this kind of update after 4 weeks of waiting.

But it's been the same last time. This time we just have the option to complain without fearing any consequences.

In my own opinion it's the worst which can be done to press even more money from the costumers by adding stuff you have to pay for. They have to decide if they want to have a monthly payment and everything else is free or if you have to pay for poses, clothes and other stuff, like it's common in many other games. But not both at once, because this will make many players leave by time.

I think it's time to show that costumers are able to put some pressure on them. By not buying any gold any longer or canceling subscription. They will loose many players in time and especially those who are here for a long while already. (Like Riela already said)

It's a shame where this game went since beginning of the year. But we either have to accept it or quit this to set a sign. (If anyone is interested in this)

The new added stuff isn't good enough to hold players in here. It's ok for those short time players who come for a month and leave then again, but nothing for others who are trying to keep friendships in here. As already posted it's an expensive chat room with graphical candy for your eyes.

Not enough to make this game grow properly and keep players playing it for a longer while.

I know plenty who said they have to take a break of this, because it's causing more discomfort than any kind of fun.

To the idea of giving players the opportunity to make money in here is in my opinion not a good idea, because we're working in RL enough and I for myself don't want to spend my time here to work for extra stuff. 

Long ago, when the gold feature was added, we were told that they are going to add the feature to get gold every month or so. But where is this feature? It's almost over 8 months ago or so. Way too long to work on it.

I guess our development doesn't talk to players, because so they don't get set under pressure, when they said they will add stuff which is named. I mean they don't want to say they are working next on a pose for example and it last longer than expected. They never did this before, and I don't think anything will improve soon.

As I said before. The lack of USEFULL updates is one of the main reasons why players are leaving this game. 

Dear development,

please improve this and have a look at the tread where players suggested lots of good thinks they want to see. When your costumers see you're adding stuff they have suggested they are going to be more happy than they already are (if this is the case) and they will be loyal to your company.

As leader of a company you should know that costumers mostly are king and that they can make your company grow or collapse. In the end they are the people who are paying your jobs so stop hitting them with your feet again and again.

Greetings Jola

I have read carefully all of your messages. Thank you for your feedback. I think we need to add more options for players to get game currency for free. I want this to be a very simple way, not a job.

I also want developers to decide with the players in which direction to work to expectations were met. I speak for myself, not on behalf of the whole dev team.

Mr. Macca, I think that when a company has in place a maneuver of a commercial, do not expect comments "if you use it you pay if you do not use does not pay". so would frustrate a month's work, and monetary resources, which come from our monthly fees. Exactly are throwing our money! I do not think that. Otherwise they could secure the money by releasing a patch for a fee as well raking in from all players equally..

Bye!

Wait... so.. you want to log on.. then spend however long 'working' in game to earn xgold so you can buy drinks, send gifts and spam invite people to your home? I have tried look at it with an open mind, but the more I think about it, the more crazy it sounds.. What if u cant get online to work your shift? u get sacked? lol..

We just have to accept that more 'paid; features are coming (eventually).. If you don't want to pay, don't use them.. Most of them are pointless anyway and don't enhance the game experience at all.

One suggestion I would like to make is that players receive Xgold based on how much they pay for their subscription. So, for example, a person who pays 20 euro for a monthly subscription also gets 2000 Xgold with each monthly renewal. And a person who pays 100 euro for an annual subscription gets 10,000 euro with each annual renewal. In other words, the more money you spend, the more Xgold you get, and the people who pay the higher monthly rate also can feel like they get added value.

One suggestion I would like to make is that players receive Xgold based on how much they pay for their subscription. So, for example, a person who pays 20 euro for a monthly subscription also gets 2000 Xgold with each monthly renewal. And a person who pays 100 euro for an annual subscription gets 10,000 euro with each annual renewal. In other words, the more money you spend, the more Xgold you get, and the people who pay the higher monthly rate also can feel like they get added value.

hello

good idea Sage I think it will be a good way to give us Xgold each month

lots of other game not especially sexual ones do the same that can be really a good thing

I have read carefully all of your messages. Thank you for your feedback. I think we need to add more options for players to get game currency for free. I want this to be a very simple way, not a job.

I also want developers to decide with the players in which direction to work to expectations were met. I speak for myself, not on behalf of the whole dev team.

Sincerely, thank you for the recent updates Gizmo (and the dev team), much appreciated, and for keeping this great game alive and evolving.

Yes, actually if you Gizmo would just said, that "in the next update, there will be 3 pose revamp for shemales and gays, and an ability for players to drink from the bottles", nobody would be disappointed now, because all of us thought there will be NEW poses and something cool and big new feature.

I don't really care about the monthly subscription cost, neither if you not making cool updates, just be realistic and careful with those big words like "completly new game feature" <- aka handlifiting animation with a bottle, or "new poses" aka old poses revamp, because people will be diappointed like it happens now.

Also i suggest to start making still-nonstill sex-nonsex animations, because in this game, interactivity is the most important, and what all of us are carving for. 1-2 more poor update months like this and only the hardcore player base will remain, or those who have strong relationships, and those are not so many ppl.

We are working on a daily rewards system. You will be able to get xgold every day for free. And I think there will be a monthly xgold bonus also. I'll keep you informed of developments.

Also i suggest to start making still-nonstill sex-nonsex animations, because in this game, interactivity is the most important, and what all of us are carving for. 1-2 more poor update months like this and only the hardcore player base will remain, or those who have strong relationships, and those are not so many ppl.

Could you tell me more about it? Maybe any examples, what do you mean by 'still-nonstill sex-nonsex animations' and 'interactivity'?

We are working on a daily rewards system. You will be able to get xgold every day for free. And I think there will be a monthly xgold bonus also. I'll keep you informed of developments.

Could you tell me more about it? Maybe any examples, what do you mean by 'still-nonstill sex-nonsex animations' and 'interactivity'?

Sure. Still anmations like sitting alone / together in pillows, couple dance. So those poses that are just slightly animated. At he moment we can just sit in one style. Girls sitting like nuns on the beach :D Or sitting in char.. there should be some variation. And these are not hardly animated, so i call them still-poses.

For interactivity, i mean all sex poses and those romantic sitting-holding hands, embracing poses are interactive. And need more from those. As you can see, nobody plays wolleyball, but lot's of people sitting next to each other while they are chatting. You should make some new poses to serve those people. I think non-sexual animations topic is full of them.

For sex poses, you can find examples in the sex-poses topic :)

OK I understand you: a new animations like sitting alone / together, in pillows, couple dance.

Here is a list what will be added in the upcoming updates:

1) XGold daily rewards

2) Masks (if you wear mask your nickname will be hidden)

3) Collars 

Let us work together to choose the most appropriate feature to be added to the next step? 

Are you agree with Wizard or post your suggestion?

The worst part about this drinking feature is not the fact that it charges hard currency, but the fact that it does so without confirmation.

I logged in, I clicked a on the thing, and I immediately started interacting with it, which cost me 35 xgold.

I'm not gonna complain about the fact that xgold is paid for this feature. That horse has been beaten enough already and I think the developers got the message.

But let's make one thing very clear:

If, at any given time, any form of hard currency (currency that is solely available through spending real money), is going to be deducted from the user, the user MUST be notified prior, and MUST have a chance to confirm or cancel the action. Period.

I don't think there is any form of justification against that, unless you're trying to rob the players.

Given that gizmo mentioned they plan on turning xgold into a soft currency that can be earned for free, this is less of a concern. But for future...please let's not do this?

The same thing goes for gifts by the way. Let's have a confirmation popup, eh?

OK I understand you: a new animations like sitting alone / together, in pillows, couple dance.

Here is a list what will be added in the upcoming updates:

1) XGold daily rewards

2) Masks (if you wear mask your nickname will be hidden)

3) Collars 

Let us work together to choose the most appropriate feature to be added to the next step? 

Are you agree with Wizard or post your suggestion?

Nonononooo

1) Collars

2) XGold

3) Masks 

4) The whole section you can find in here: http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/forum/4-development-suggestions/

:P 

Been a while since I last posted here in the forums :D Then again despite the inactivity I was following trending and hot threads such as this one every now and then. Moreover, if I may, I'd love to share some of my input with regards to this topic as I myself am quite a bit torn with regards to the updates, the update time frame cycle, and the feature inclusions in the said updates.

First off, I have to agree with the majority of the people who posted in here that the most recent roll-out of updates has been quite disappointing considering the value for money factor and some others. For a fact, this has grown to be a reason for me to somehow become inactive in-game; for if I were to reference my post on the "I love 3DXChat" thread, this might be more than just a sex game with awesome graphics, but nowadays it's slowly becoming to be "just a sex game" not because of the previously argued reason that it was due to some inconsiderate users and such, but because there has been not enough compelling content to keep users going back to the game. Bluntly speaking, the game has somewhat become stale for the time being that (for a long term player) one'll be frustrated as to why there's nothing really new. For example, clothing articles and hairstyles? Yes they're essential in a way to further diversify character customization, but it's not really that "substantial" to a player more so for a long term one. Such features can be classified as "minor" updates which can be released at a weekly or biweekly cycle. Moreover, it's "substantial" updates that a player would love to have so that they'll keep on coming back in-game. Such updates are a prerogative should there come a time that an update isn't released for, say, about a month or so. One example of a "substantial" update which in my opinion was really worth the patience despite the somewhat out of the blue and problematic launch period was the User Rooms, whereas this feature not only changed the way people in game communicate and all, but it further diversified and honed the creativity and abilities of some users which made them "want more" from the game somehow and keep on coming back. 

With the aforesaid argument in hand, I suppose it would be healthy for the community and the devs if the following are present:

1.) Constant communication and dialogue from the devs with the community with regards to the content and features present and to be developed in future updates. (Taking into consideration a balance between SPECIFICS [referencing Wizard's post above] and maintaining the element of surprise for the feature list in the updates.) Moreover, after-launch dialogues are also appreciated so that the community's input can be taken into consideration to further enhance a certain feature or so.

2.) A definite time frame for releasing updates so that the community would refrain from thinking that the developers aren't doing enough to keep the game interesting. [referencing D1SC0STU's "Regarding Development" thread] One good example would be: Within a 1 month time frame, there should be either at least 4 weekly "minor" updates, one biweekly "minor" update and an end of week "minor" and "substantial" combo update, two biweekly "substantial" updates, or one very "substantial" update along with some or several "minor" updates. Moreover, such time frames can either be somehow openly discussed with the community depending on the feature in development for a said upcoming update, or maintain anonymity with the time frame as long as ample information would be given to the community as to whether the feature in-development for the next update is either "minor" or "substantial" so that players can set their expectations right.

Furthermore, since I'm getting into the "minor" and "substantial" categories for updates, I reckon majority would agree with me if I were to categorize features as below:

Features considered as Minor Updates

Clothing Articles and Accessories (considered as "Substantial" update if such includes a major feature [e.g. Mask, hiding nickname when worn])

Furniture" and Materials for the Home ("considered as "Substantial" update if such includes a major feature [e.g. Radio, music streaming])

Hairstyles

Single Non-Sexual Pose/Animation

Sex Pose Revamps (e.g. like the poses from current update)

Features considered as Substantial Updates

New Sex Poses/Animations

Rooms

Public Areas

Multiple Non-Sexual Poses/Animations

Games [e.g. Beach Volleyball or Spin the Bottle]

Major Features requiring XGold and the like (of which such would require dialogue with the community [Hint: Utilize the "What would you like to buy with your XGold" thread for input and correspondence for such features])

Other Major Features that are either by request or not present in-game

On another note, some thoughts on features requiring XGold. Such can be more or less inevitable in certain aspects, but as long as such features are worth it then one won't see users complaining about it. Just take the current Drinks feature situation for example along with the Room Invite feature situation as well :) With that, it is only fitting to have a Daily Rewards system which is a step in the right direction in my opinion. Therefore, if I may, I'd like to suggest on how to implement the Daily Rewards basing from some experiences that I had on other chatting clients :) The reward shall be given upon log-in, and it would be a constant yet ample amount that one would be able to do at least one or two of the following things within a week: -> Send 1 or 2 Room Invites  -> Give 1 to 3 gifts  -> Have 10 to 15 drinks. Consequently, a XGold Reward bonus [referencing SageStoner's suggestion] can be given depending on a player's subscription :D I strongly believe that such an implementation would suffice to sustain an optimal environment for players to use such XGold Features.

With all of these said, I would like to close with saying that I do hope that the dev team will take into consideration most of the suggestions given by the community (mine included), and that we, the community, are looking forward to your response towards our feedback. For the record, your (dev team) hard work is very much appreciated in many ways, and we thank you for giving us such a fun, healthy, and enjoyable medium where we can express ourselves and we can communicate with other people. Just treat our suggestions as a heads up so that we can maintain and sustain the game and make it grow even more, to the point that we can realize its potential; moreover, so that we could also have a win-win robust relationship with each other and lessen such instances where people would get disappointed.

Actually ... i have little better idea!

Lets fix some bugs .. shall we?

1. Blink bug - when u blink like crazy and it doesnt stop unless u moan/change area (in game since forever)

2. Black avatars - im sure eeeeeeveryone saw pitch black friends sometimes... riiiiiiiiiiight?

3. Stairs bug at yatch - u can only go off the stairs at right corner ... else nope

4. Bugs with body and skin/eye colors plus body proportions - does it need explaining?

5. Bugs with invisible walls .. mostly in beach - i actually like it ... make beach completely open imho

6. Crashes when loading takes too much time - if u happen to have slow net ... ull be crashy crashy all the time

7. Ppl without nametags/ jumping around the rooms naked - due to lag i guess ... could be fixed too riiight?

8. "Teleporting" from chair to chair and stuff - i like this one too ... its funny

9. Disappearing music from clubs - u gota relog/jump back and forth to get it back

10. For gods sake ... make client less open to random stuff like changing body and talking in colors and stuff ... the whole security of client seems soooo full of holes ... but hey ... its just me ... i guess?

How about this stuff gets fixed ... this list is only getting longer with each update... ya know?

mew mew 

Seems like development topic bites the dust. So I might as well repost this here. Since i am still waiting for collar reply.

Dear Lisa, Gizmo and any other dev that is working on this game.

I wish to give you honest feedback. Feedback that is shared by many people here.

First let me start with largest concern.

Your game is in BETA and have one of most expensive subscription of all games that exist, not only erotic ones but normal games as well such as WOW or any other mmo currently on market.

We are paying 19 euro per month. Many of us spent money on gifts as well, because we like to support game more and we wish for our friends and special ones to remember moments we shared together.

However you promised us big feature coming soon and that is reason for update delay.

So we use our money to support you and what we get in return? Feature that was created thanks to our money asking us for more money.

Now don't get me wrong drinks are requested feature and really popular one. But I must ask why it does cost gold? why?

Aren't we paying enough? Look at these topics we been giving you feedback for such long time. We want this game to work. We are going so far as giving you free help (such as submitting clothes/ hair  and wanting nothing in return)

Is it worth for you devs? How big is this community? 300 active people at best? Is it worth for you to milk 50 whales / people who are willing to pay for invites, beer and any upcoming features as well and loosing others in long time?

I just had friend who quit because of content of this update. She been here for 9 months, She gave you almost 200 euro on subscription and you just lost her many more will follow I am sure of it.

You also made my other friend angry. Friend who was willing to submit her 3D works for you so there's more content for this game and she wanted to do that for free.

Look at this huge outrage this have caused. It is full of negative feedback - world chat, local chat everyone complaining. How many people you want to quit?

Most of us are here because of people we like. DO you realize how easy is to pack up and go to SL for example? It is simple. It happened before with groups of people and it will happen again.

Me and many more people wont support this shady double dipping with our money and we wont stay long. You might get short term boost in money thanks to this ... month, two ... perhaps more and then you will realize how many people left because we just wont tolerate it.

What is next? Pay for rehashed poses? Pay for new furniture? Pay for ability to PM ?

You see, I am fine with paying for stuff but then drop subscription. DROP 20 euro per month. MAKE this game free and then we can talk about buying features with xgold. This is one of most, if not most expensive game on market with least amount of content possible.

I truly hope and I wish you read this and think about it.

Show us you value us as customers and show us that you can do better. Update was only today. Prove us that this game is not scam. FIX IT and people will thank you and continue to show their support with their subscription. Keep pushing us like sheep and many will leave.

This game will live or die by your decisions and your ability and willingness to communicate with us.

I like this update. It is finally nice to see more poses. I hope more M / F poses will follow to F / F or M / M. 

But I must also ask. Where are our collars?

Solen submitted them more than 3 weeks ago. Why are they still not here? Answers please. Everyone in community knows about them and we are waiting and waiting.

This is not only my rant. This is what everyone you ask in game that been here for long time will tell you. Please devs we love this game we want it to work. But you gotta do something for us too. Our wallets are finite

Two options

1 - this was the big update they promised and 3dx devs suck ;)

2 - this was a little teaser cos we were bitching about lack of updates and we'll get something awesome as soon as it's ready.

I'm an optimist so I'm going with 2 :P

If all I have to look forward to is pointless cash-ins and more poses I'll never need then I'm going to have to question my whole ethos.

Gizmo already hinted pm friends is coming no?

I love u 3dx don't cloud my silver lining

Love your positive attitude! ^.^ Lets hope things change quick with D1SC0TSU!

I believe they released the patch unfinished and in rush because of all the ranting.

Found just another bug.  :( 

When female and female coupledance and kiss the left leg is sort of trembling. It's looks odd. Please fix it

This is very annoying indeed, since the latest patch.

Actually ... i have little better idea!

Lets fix some bugs .. shall we?

1. Blink bug - when u blink like crazy and it doesnt stop unless u moan/change area (in game since forever)

2. Black avatars - im sure eeeeeeveryone saw pitch black friends sometimes... riiiiiiiiiiight?

3. Stairs bug at yatch - u can only go off the stairs at right corner ... else nope

4. Bugs with body and skin/eye colors plus body proportions - does it need explaining?

5. Bugs with invisible walls .. mostly in beach - i actually like it ... make beach completely open imho

6. Crashes when loading takes too much time - if u happen to have slow net ... ull be crashy crashy all the time

7. Ppl without nametags/ jumping around the rooms naked - due to lag i guess ... could be fixed too riiight?

8. "Teleporting" from chair to chair and stuff - i like this one too ... its funny

9. Disappearing music from clubs - u gota relog/jump back and forth to get it back

10. For gods sake ... make client less open to random stuff like changing body and talking in colors and stuff ... the whole security of client seems soooo full of holes ... but hey ... its just me ... i guess?

How about this stuff gets fixed ... this list is only getting longer with each update... ya know?

mew mew 

Something has to be done about the lag sensitivity :) Iv rarely lost music, like once a month maybe, seen naked unnamed person like twice.

Black avatars is very annoying, seems to happen when the game decides not to re draw the character when you enter private.

Stair bug.. Is still there.. They fixed the sliding in private but the stairs are still broken xD

4. Bugs with body and skin/eye colors plus body proportions - does it need explaining? ?? Does need explaining x.x

Invisible walls at yacht or beach.. Well it wouldn't really work without them xD

Teleporting gets fixed and we are screwed! D:

And the number 10..

The dressing room and the home editor should be made server sided, i have no clue why they aren't but currently it is too easy to hack the stuff over there :P

Html commands in gifting, profile, room names, chat.. should definitely be disabled, people can not control themselves with those :(

There is also a bug in Sin Club since last Update, in the little room next to bar is a hidden wall. The room is smaller then before. Please fix it, As soon as possible. Thx.

This as well. Over half of the room is currently blocked out.

Also the User Rooms need item limit ;)

There are probably a lot more bugs we are forgetting, like the roof of yacht.. Most of these should be fixed easily x.x

Just my opinions though  :rolleyes: