3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Baaahahahaa all new playas are gonna be treated so bad they will leave after a month most likely and spread how unfrandlee 3DX is. Every new player is gonna be Suss AF because more than likely eets Mr Jerkoff taking tha game way too serious for revenge and spiteful little paybacks with a countless production of alts off the assembly line. WoooHooooo. Ah can see more and more people now tha freedom has been given to really step up tha harassment and not be able to be caught. We will just see how this works but hopefully the Devs will be on top of reports made and dish out Big Punishments :P

giphy.gif

Here is a lot of parties actually, more than was 3 years ago. But not on the test server. World editor is a better way for building than it was 3 years ago(where we could just put stuff inside small standart place and that was borring shit) and now everyone can create more. You can upload old rooms and use that. 

I agree with you Haram now we can create and do something better than just sex in this game, the thought of who says that the rooms are crap, and because they think exclusively about sex, I have done some rooms based on real clubs, and a lot of people have liked , I have my sex rooms too, but lately I have prioritized clubs to only muisca to dance and have fun.

Is there a reason why I cannot sign into the game? I created the account for the test server, but whenever I attempt to sign in, it tells me invalid username or password. Is there a reason for this, and can someone help please?

You need to use the except same wording like Uppercase or lowercase

There seems to be a difference of opinions on how many events are being held in the game now.

I think that is because they now seem to be done differently to how they use to be.

I remember I could go in the game at any time and there would almost always be some sort of event on, now they all seem to be on around the same times.

People seem to be planning their events for peak times and often you will see multiple events on at these times.

Quite often now I go in and see no events, actually more often than not, perhaps that is where people are thinking there are not as many events now as there use to be.

Also there use to be a lot more clubs left open, not just for events but party rooms that remained open and had become a place to hang for lots of people.

There is very few of those types of rooms now and mostly when I go in the game now all I see are sex rooms in the rooms lists.

Something else that I have noticed is people are spending a lot less time in the game.

Lots are only going in for short periods, like an hour or 2, and only a couple of times a week.

Now this may be just something that many of us that have been in the game for a long time do and it could be that newer players aren't experiencing this.

But for me and a lot of people I know, quite often there are hardly anyone in our friends lists online when we log in, except for the peak times.

When that happens and I don't see any one online mostly I will log straight back out, and from what I gather and see I would say a lot of others do the same.

There has been a lot of talk in this forum about the lack of trust in new avis where almost everyone agrees that it is most definitely there.

I think that lack of trust has played a large part in bringing the game to what it is now.

It use to be we would go in the game, and on the occasions that the people we normally would hang with weren't on we would just meet new people, make new friends.

But now for me and a lot of others I know we don't do that because of the trouble we have experienced from doing so.

Quite often you will even see people in these forums saying this is the way to keep yourself safe in the game.

They will say stick with your friends, don't trust until they prove they can be trusted.

People on both sides of the argument about alts say that.

But I feel that is mainly what has led the game to what it is now for many of us, a peak time game.

A game where many of us will eventually drop out as it becomes less and less social.

For roleplayers who don`t want to have more than 1 character. But while it`s costs something, it isn`t a good idea.

For players who don`t want to lose their gifts etc.

For players who change their gender in rl and so on.

We can find a lot of good or bad reasons, but first reason is progress that born functionality.

I don't see the benefits of the 'Role Player any different than the manipulator.

Better to just have one Avi per account if security is such a concearn.

I think its time to share my big secret that makes me have fun in this game :)

1 i dont care what ppl say n to whom they say .

2 we will never meet in person cause its a game 

3 i do what i want when i want 

4 i love trance i play trance 

5 i keep friends those that i feel i have a good time when im in game 

number 6 n most important 

I dont care if ppl like me or not ,im who iam n im cool with it n this allow me to play this game the way i want :)

kisses ur next door Alivia hehehe

Edit...

......after 1 min look thread title ...test server ...wonders how we get here hahahaahaha

I don't see the benefits of the 'Role Player any different than the manipulator.

Better to just have one Avi per account if security is such a concearn.

I see the benefits of role player as interesting spending the time and nothing about manipulation. 

Better to have more possibilities for comfy and interesting play and secure yourself by yourself than trying to build an illusion of safety in virtual reality.

In addition to the ignore button we have a report button. So, if it isn`t any paranoia or something else and someone really did some bad and prohibited things, we can easy get a screenshot with 100% proof and report to support. Support can block whole acount. Maybe it will be harder with rumors but still possible. Actually, it is better to be simple because this is not real life and no one can damage you physically, just be simple and don`t pay attention.

Everyone since 1991 year, when first full graphically supported mmo was started, learned how to protect themselves.

Ol3B6kr.jpg

Most Innovate sex gameMassively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game.

Yup, about how ppl see 3dxchat. Mostly.

The simple fact of the matter is that there has always been very little trust in game. Its been that way for years. It was like that for account wide ignore, it was like that for single avi ignore. It was like that during pandora and it was like that when pandora wasnt a thing.

The sky isnt falling and civilization isnt ending over this. You folks are way over the top. You can only be duped if you let yourself be duped. Treat this for what it is, a game and you will be far less stressed. Life is too hard to allow a game to stress you even more

Said by one of he dupers ^^

I bet your happy, aren't going to need your second account anymore.

I rarely log in. I just don’t have time or desire to. I was mainly here for friends and most are gone. The climate has changed a bit. I’ve seen racism and sexism. I don’t recall that in the earlier days which made me wonder. As the game grows with new people is a system required to moderate in game? Maybe. I don’t think that 3dx has the capacity to do it the right way so, maybe it’s best left as is. Point is, even as it is right now, there’s plenty of drama. A whole lot of drama.

I haven’t tried the test server. I was tempted as I wanted to cockslap my boo with my purple strap but... I’ll pass.

As the game grows with new people is a system required to moderate in game? Maybe. I don’t think that 3dx has the capacity to do it the right way so, maybe it’s best left as is. Point is, even as it is right now, there’s plenty of drama. A whole lot of drama.

As I have mentioned before, I was among those who thought that the game would change for the worse when in-game moderation was removed. But in retrospect, it didn't change for the worse. It was different, for sure, but neither better nor worse. Just different. So I expect that the same will be true this time. As Camden says, there is plenty of drama now, and there will still be plenty of drama after the new system is implemented. 

As I have mentioned before, I was among those who thought that the game would change for the worse when in-game moderation was removed. But in retrospect, it didn't change for the worse. It was different, for sure, but neither better nor worse. Just different. So I expect that the same will be true this time. As Camden says, there is plenty of drama now, and there will still be plenty of drama after the new system is implemented. 

I think part of the reason that it may not have worked is because they pulled from the user base which creates a separate set of problems. I wasn’t around during mod times so I can’t really speak to it. I just notice some differences between then and now which made me ponder. Like I’ve been called the N word a lot the last couple times I visited whereas it had not happened before.

I will say, as someone who tried second life, 3dx drama has not reached that level, thankfully. I won’t go into detail as I don’t want to give ideas but it’s partially why I left. There doesn’t seem to be much moderation there either but their support system is more effective.

Why, I ask, are there a few people here who show such aggression in their posts? I would have thought this thread whould be about the good and bad things about the new test version. Some people think, as I do, that the new ignore is not up to the task. Some people think that those who think that way are taking the game too seriously. All games have rules, those rules are there for a purpose and should be enforced. Rugby, for example, the rules ar enforced by a referee so as to reduce the risk of players getting injured. Chess has rules, enforced by a referee, to ensure the game is played fairly and correctly. 3dx Chat has rules, enforced by whom?

3dx Chat rules forbid harrassment, abuse, racial abuse, amongst other things. Without an adequate ignore feature how can people be prevented from doing this without on-line moderation? Does the report system work? I don't know but from what people say here I'd have thought not. The same complaints keep cropping up time and time again in the forums with fingers pointing to the same few people.

I've tried out the test version and find it doesn't really offer any advantages to me over the old. Maybe it's a little smoother, that's about all. I've had no reason to test the ignore because I have not been harrassed. That doesn't mean to say that it doesn't happen. I'm sure it does, and I think a proper means of reducing it is important.

I think it fits here. As you say a test version with no mods or features to protect against such trolls is not so good. Some who have no chance in 375 use this "free version". Do not know why. Maybe to reduce their frustration.

However, even in a test version it should be possible to protect yourself or ask for help.

In addition, foreign ppl try this game and are located in the rooms. If someone treats you low esteem and does not know the 3DXChat, it will not be a good advertisement.

If I get something like that in a test version .. why should I pay for such a game? .. and expose myself to it? ...

It's not always about individuals .. but about the community as well.

And TYYY <3 it works now!

Why, I ask, are there a few people here who show such aggression in their posts? I would have thought this thread whould be about the good and bad things about the new test version. Some people think, as I do, that the new ignore is not up to the task. Some people think that those who think that way are taking the game too seriously. All games have rules, those rules are there for a purpose and should be enforced. Rugby, for example, the rules ar enforced by a referee so as to reduce the risk of players getting injured. Chess has rules, enforced by a referee, to ensure the game is played fairly and correctly. 3dx Chat has rules, enforced by whom?

3dx Chat rules forbid harrassment, abuse, racial abuse, amongst other things. Without an adequate ignore feature how can people be prevented from doing this without on-line moderation? Does the report system work? I don't know but from what people say here I'd have thought not. The same complaints keep cropping up time and time again in the forums with fingers pointing to the same few people.

I've tried out the test version and find it doesn't really offer any advantages to me over the old. Maybe it's a little smoother, that's about all. I've had no reason to test the ignore because I have not been harrassed. That doesn't mean to say that it doesn't happen. I'm sure it does, and I think a proper means of reducing it is important.

Report system works well if you do all right. I didn`t see a problem.

The report system can do little to nothing about stalkers.

The report system can do little to nothing about clingers.

The report system can do little to nothing about people making alts to spread lies.

The report system can do little to nothing about people lying about their gender when they know it matters to the other person.

The report system can do little to nothing about a lot of things where the full ignore use to make people think twice before they done them.

Plus it is possible now that all a person has to do is delete their avi before the report is followed up on and the devs will have no way of telling who it was.

Mah prediction is tha Devs/ Moderators are going to be swamped with reports to the extent where nothing gets done. When this new Version goes Live Baaahahahahaaa eets gonna be like tha Wild West! YeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaW lil dowgeeeeee pew pew pew!

giphy.gif

Aahhahahahaha you silly butt xD you made my day with that "YeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaW lil dowgeeeeee pew pew pew!

The report system requires the moderators to act effectively on the reports they receive. Twiggy's post suggests that she doesn't think they do. Based on other posts I tend to agree, I remember reading in another thread that said that some people only 'get a slap on the wrist' for breaking the rules. If this is actually the case then it is all the more important for the ignore feature to be as robust as possible. Has there been any statement on this from the moderators? I recall one saying that the ignore will be avatar only and another saying the developers will make it work. Has there been anything since those?

The report system can do little to nothing about stalkers.

The report system can do little to nothing about clingers.

The report system can do little to nothing about people making alts to spread lies.

The report system can do little to nothing about people lying about their gender when they know it matters to the other person.

The report system can do little to nothing about a lot of things where the full ignore use to make people think twice before they done them.

Plus it is possible now that all a person has to do is delete their avi before the report is followed up on and the devs will have no way of telling who it was.

for sure report system can do nothing about stalkers, is stalking prohibited? What exactly stalking is?  Idk what is clingers, i think the same. No need to make alts for spreading lies, as i noticed every bad ass do it without alts. If those lies are rumors so its prohibited and better to report someone who does it. Here is nothing rules about genders, u can make any gender as you wish. this is a lie if u asked and someone lied. But it isnt prohibited if i am not wrong.

Leave punishment of ones who deserves it to our support team/devs. This is their responsibility and only they have a formal right to do so.

I am on a side of whole account ignore cuz it`s comfy, but i am not on a side of pandora and users who cause the troubles by using pandora in a bad way. it`s annoying so much ppl around. So nothing changes for me. Just need more than 1 click on ignore button. I do it fast, thats why i am mostly in a good mood :) I`ll be glad to know if whole ignore system will returns without pandora. It will be a big win.