3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

I really don't understand the "Escalation Management" of the admins here. This is a thread directly addressed to Gizmo and he just ignores it...Of course the builders are getting angry. Reflecting that the "World Editor" was announced here as "THE" big thing and a game changer for 3DX you would expect the Admins to pay attention at least. A lot of people jumped on the WE and created awesome things right from the start. The plan of the admins took off and some shared their creations with the public but others wanted to keep it for themselves (what I can understand as they put a lot of afford in it). Gizmo chooses the easy way and just says that you should stop building when you don't want your work copied/stolen...This is short-sighted because Sex Devils should protect their builders as they make the Word Editor what it is. Without people creating things it is just as useful as the "saloon world"....

-signed-

I really don't understand the "Escalation Management" of the admins here. This is a thread directly addressed to Gizmo and he just ignores it...Of course the builders are getting angry. Reflecting that the "World Editor" was announced here as "THE" big thing and a game changer for 3DX you would expect the Admins to pay attention at least. A lot of people jumped on the WE and created awesome things right from the start. The plan of the admins took off and some shared their creations with the public but others wanted to keep it for themselves (what I can understand as they put a lot of afford in it). Gizmo chooses the easy way and just says that you should stop building when you don't want your work copied/stolen...This is short-sighted because Sex Devils should protect their builders as they make the Word Editor what it is. Without people creating things it is just as useful as the "saloon world"....

I agree that mods and admins should pay closer attention to this forum or have people do it so.

I however disagree that Gizmo should change anything about the "ownership" of the room designs.

Let me put this in an analogy.

If you rent a house from me. We agree on a monthly price that includes and allows you to use the premises. Then you decide you want to paint the walls, decor the whole house. It's not in our contract but you still do it using all kind of tricky ways so I see how much you like doing that and I give you the official go for it instead of using "hacked dll" tools I give you my tools. I give you paint. I give you nails, hammer, all the nine yards and tell you, "here you go, go nuts decor as you like, I supply the tools and the material."

Then you enjoy it. You make the rooms of the house fantastic. Amazing. It's now a much better looking house.

So here is the one million dollar question. I didn't ask you to decor the rooms. You wanted to do it. I gave you tools and materials. Now they look amazing. So who owns those rooms in my house now?

I agree that mods and admins should pay closer attention to this forum or have people do it so.

I however disagree that Gizmo should change anything about the "ownership" of the room designs.

Let me put this in an analogy.

If you rent a house from me. We agree on a monthly price that includes and allows you to use the premises. Then you decide you want to paint the walls, decor the whole house. It's not in our contract but you still do it using all kind of tricky ways so I see how much you like doing that and I give you the official go for it instead of using "hacked dll" tools I give you my tools. I give you paint. I give you nails, hammer, all the nine yards and tell you, "here you go, go nuts decor as you like, I supply the tools and the material."

Then you enjoy it. You make the rooms of the house fantastic. Amazing. It's now a much better looking house.

So here is the one million dollar question. I didn't ask you to decor the rooms. You wanted to do it. I gave you tools and materials. Now they look amazing. So who owns those rooms in my house now?

Simple you own it but without my permission nobody is allowed to enter or use the house as long as we have a valid rent contract ^^ (not even you as an owner ^^). 

I pay for the usage and I have exclusive right of use :)

So what does your parable bring us?

Simple you own it but without my permission nobody is allowed to enter or use the house as long as we have a valid rent contract ^^ (not even you as an owner ^^). 

I pay for the usage and I have exclusive right of use :)

So what does your parable bring us?

If we want to be technical yes the owner can enter - in USA I think it requires two days notice or such, in UK just a phone call.

Might not be the perfect analogy and sure anyone can nitpick on details but it does supports the point. Gizmo owns the right to your rooms and he can do whatever he wants with it decide who can have access to it.

Things have been accomplished in the world when small groups of people organize and challenge the system. Posting in forums is one way but it lacks organization and impact. One way that may be effective is to organize a group of talented builders, starting in the game, who belong to a group or guild, that refuse to publish their works on the game in protest and make this known to the game administrators. The lack of quality rooms being published in their games will, in time, diminish their product and eventually maybe your voices will finally be heard. Truth.

And it doesn't take Sex Devils out of the responsibility. As they are the owner they can easily Implement a rule that stealing/copying is against the rules. But they just don't care...They take the benefits from the World Editor, advertise the game with user creations but don't protect the creators. 

Well you know it's business. 3DXChat has no competition on the market right now so "pleasing" members further than they already have - adding a LOT of tools and improvements since the game started - is perhaps not priority at the moment. We don't know what all the things they have to deal with. I am guessing that with the new EU regulations they might have to go through some legal adjustments as well.

In it's current state they don't protect creators like Second Life or Sansar. They don't have to, but eventually they might.

If we want to be technical yes the owner can enter - in USA I think it requires two days notice or such, in UK just a phone call.

Might not be the perfect analogy and sure anyone can nitpick on details but it does supports the point. Gizmo owns the right to your rooms and he can do whatever he wants with it decide who can have access to it.

In Germany without any plausible reason you can't... anyway your example was not helpful overall ....

You put it like you just have to press a button provided by Gizmo to download a room. WRONG.... very wrong!

Gizmo is doing nothing with our rooms. He don't share them with others, he don't upload them to an internet platform nor he provides tools to download rooms from others.

He "just" don't care if others bypass his game to download other players rooms.

So tell me again what Gizmo is doing with our rooms we are not allowed to complain about?

It is still the platform owner's discretion to make that distinction. I own a content sharing social network website. Nothing huge. I have it clearly stated that rights to all photos and arts being shared on it belong to the person who posted it. However I do not provide the tools and server resources - which are not insignificant - for them to create their art.

That makes a big difference for 3DXChat. They offer the tools and you are using all the resources to create what you create so it is clear as Gizmo has stated that if you don't want it to be shared then don't make it.

See, SL and Sansar has Intellectual Property rights offered to their members which protects their art, but that's again the sole decision of the platform owners and they have the right to revoke that anytime. It's just how it is. When you make a platform, website you set your rules and members can decide to accept them or not and act accordingly.

When people started to download and copy my movies and videos I didn't get upset. When some of them tried to make a video or movie to copy my theme or idea, I found it pretty lame and poor in imagination because they couldn't come up with an original idea, but it didn't upset me, it described their own lack of abilities.

I guess what I am trying to say is, owners of the websites and platforms have their own discretion to do whatever they want with the content within. It's not democracy. It's not RL. It's everyone's choice to use the service or not under the conditions stated.

That is how I look at it.

I said about what creators want in this game. Devs need to take it as a feedback and will do something.

That how need to look at it :)

Am I rich now? ^^

Rich in the talent to build and to DJ... so yes you are ^^. You also 'built' a relationship too over many years, so your richer for that as well. Funny though, some people like to try take what someone has built for themselves. and will trade self-respect to do so. And not just rooms...

This is 3DX.... I'm afraid some see it as a place to take and not give. Shame, but also why I see no solution here. I think you should build am H-bomb and we can blow the fuckers up XD

Guest Stefia

mm you can argue all you want on rent or other the people defend clearly the hack allowed to extract a files from 3DX database....

A steal and a hack isnt tolerate.

We arent in the case 3DX publish the deco because of course if they do these all the diesgner stop to deco lool if you dream a designer pass weeks to do a beach and want see his/her place use in a room "come no cold and rape me" is just utopic... When you do great deco isnt to see your work put in shit mind.

One is sure most of the deco are hack and steal are do by people know a designer will never share his or her deco with them.

Where is the showroom of 3DX to give all the deco if the rules of 3DX are right? havent a showroom 3DX... The designers actually decide or not to give the file, 3DX isnt clear itself and why they do these is simple they do more economy dont build a security system like rlc or SL and is more easy and cheap to put 5 lines in a forum.

Also defend the rules of guyzmo nobody talk on copyright is the Hack of their database is attack and people are angry on.

@BrettSmith analogy - You move you can't take the house with you.  Here you can clear your room out and save it to the server but the server has a back up.

While a hack or dll may make it easy, if you're really good with a computer you don't need it.  Example look at some of the worlds biggest hacks, there is always a way to get something but and it's a big but you can put measures in place to make it more difficult to do.

Another Pierrouss fan club let a comment :D

I'm out of 3dx now is finish for me ! I will laugh anytime when i will come to read when peoples will complain about rooms stolen now because Gizmo no care at all :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And again Pierrouss steal rooms of all users because Gizmo allowing it. Darksnake said to my bf in game.

You most have cum in eyes and get blind. I wish you good luck to manage this problem in game now

Not my problem anymore

Take your pills dude. I didnt stea/copyl any room here i am not like you hater. So stop saying bullshit cause you are not able to build something like what îve made. Thats funny all the bs you can say to get some attention.

You even got banned from modz forum for creating me a fake account and released my palace. You will probably do it with other people too. Stop saying you leaving game, you are bipolar evan and using several accounts there. We will continue to ear you barking like a kid again soon^^

And use another ip adress to create fake accounts of people and release they work, cause yours got perma banned.

See ya ^^

Damn it still not deleted, so here goes, I played a little of second life (didn't like it), it is a social game that can also be a sex game, same with the other games social and can be a sex game, 3DXChat is a sex game turn into a social game, DJ at the general clubs started it down a path to where different things can happen. Any time there was an update there were a lot of bugs and complaints. The room stealing could have occurred way back in version one, during the cheat engine days. Difference is now one can create something really different. Some actually have created something unique, but their rooms have not been stolen, this is really more an issue between people than stealing to show a cause, because they stole or whatever. Nor do I think they care if the rooms do get stolen, they built it because they wanted to. Second Life, you can sell your builds so there is protections to sell your builds and you have to invest money to be able to build. The graphics there are well, shitty, so i am sure there are not a lot of bugs when they do an update. Those who build have to decide why they build, how often will they open and what to do after. What I build, i prefer to give to people by e-mail or discord. A preference, nothing more. I like World Editor, hated making floors out of tables..

Take your pills dude. I didnt stea/copyl any room here i am not like you hater. So stop saying bullshit cause you are not able to build something like what îve made. Thats funny all the bs you can say to get some attention.

You even got banned from modz forum for creating me a fake account and released my palace. You will probably do it with other people too. Stop saying you leaving game, you are bipolar evan and using several accounts there. We will continue to ear you barking like a kid again soon^^

And use another ip adress to create fake accounts of people and release they work, cause yours got perma banned.

See ya ^^

And you sir are a huge alcoholic, belligerent jackass. It is people such as yourself that make me ashamed to recently discover I am half french. Then again, maybe it would make total sense that I would be.Truth.

And you sir are a huge alcoholic, belligerent jackass. It is people such as yourself that make me ashamed to recently discover I am half french. Then again, maybe it would make total sense that I would be.Truth.

And you a huge troll, member since 10 days and already 130 posts. Truth

More and more people are leaving....it is no fun anymore to design room and make it public. Wild-West russian securtiy level is existing ingame and finally it will destroy the good com! 

STOP ROOM STEALING!