3DXChat Community

SO GIZMO U WONT BAN ROOM STEALERS

Aliviax

Salty. Was just putting my opinion in here. Is allowed.

Sure and its okay to see it like you do it.... just one addition: your room don't belong to all.. he just said what is always true if you upload anything anywhere... it can be downloaded by others!

You still need to extract or guess the URL of the room or install a hacked DLL to get the room data. Yes its pretty easy what I have heard, everybody without much technical knowledge can do that.

Still your room isn't a gift to all. I don't see any official 3dx room download page there I can browse through all creations and download what I like. 

They did what they had to do to protect themselves, as they absolutely could not or did not want to build a protection against theft. We as a community have to deal with it. And I also said that it makes no sense to complain about this. But... that does not mean a room builder do not have the right to get upset or even to fight those thieves. That's the point. Oh and it is never a honor if some asshole opens your room before you had your first opening of it.... that's pure harassment in my eyes.

And it's also not okay to threaten someone with publishing their room (I'll ignore the cases where people steal from each other... or steal back. Someone always started there!).

There are a lot of nice rooms available for free... from builders who like to share.... this is great for those who can't build. But all have to respect the fact if a builder do not want to share the room with others.

[  ] I like to share all my work and link the xml files here or on similar pages

[  ] I don't share my work but I don't care if I get robbed

[  ] I want to decide who gets maybe a copy of my room or I just keep it for my own purposes

You can choose which builder you are... and all have to respect this. Easy!

Salty. Was just putting my opinion in here. Is allowed.

ofc it is and I did not mean any disrespect, but usually its best to read what others have said so you don't just repeat what has been said so many times  ;)

ofc it is and I did not mean any disrespect, but usually its best to read what others have said so you don't just repeat what has been said so many times  ;)

Yeah, expect someone to sit and read 200+ posts of people repeating and bitching. Oooo sorry I don't mean any disrespect.

I believe it was Carlin that said, when someone starts a sentence with an apology such as I don't mean disrespect, or forgive me for saying.... they always follow it with a but to make you look like an ass, but they feel good because they apologized before doing so.

Say what you mean and mean what you say, for those who matter won't mind and those who mind don't matter.

This coming from a dude so disliked he had to go into hiding just so people would talk to him. Stay classy sbm, stay classy

You know you suck when a troll has more friends then you do :)  dont worry, you will get the cult like following i have one day... who am i kidding, no you wont bahahahaha

You? A troll? Ur not a troll, Rob... thats ur cover story. What you are is emotionally out of control, unpleasant and self loathing. So better to tell yourself people hate you for ur trolling than for who u really are ;)

Truth

you might want to follow your own advice then since when they discussed avi alts you went on a posting spree.  you seem to have the JX complex and think you can tell people what not to do yet do it yourself. Might want to work on that

I did what I promise. Forum is a part of community and public discuss is a best method to know what anyone think. Maybe we have not much ppl here, but we have. I said about your own fight with someone and my words was to you both.

I don`t know what is ur jx complex but anything what seems on ur own opinion is only ur subjective opinion. So, fight somewhere out of here and work on it. Your fight not connected to this topic.

lmao,go ahead mrs troll. just about every post you make is a troll post. trust me, i know a troll when i see one.

I will also say threads questioning devs decisions are also against the rules yet ive seen plenty of that ;)

Questioning a dev is against the rules?

Did we all go back in time?

Funny... who was  booted out of being a public dj and threw a fit over it before quitting for a year ..   I can tell you this: Not Rob

giphy.gif

Those 3 months 30 days must have been really hard on you. And I was even worried why you didn't write anything all that time.

although i will say its cute people made a thread about room ownership, like its going to do any good.  I will just quote the big dog ... "if you dont agree your rooms can be copied, you shouldn't make them"

Then it should be free for all and known by all. Who share the software now.

That would be give all ppl the chance not only for some stupid steelers.

Legalize the Software now.

Gizmo maybe need this

lmao,go ahead mrs troll.  just about every post you make is a troll post. trust me, i know a troll when i see one.

I will also say threads questioning devs decisions are also against the rules yet ive seen plenty of that ;)

Next time lern what trolling is.

Im not joking.

in very thankfull for your trolls that you made so many senceless posts in here, and so many discussion about trivals wjich have nothing to do with this topic.

especialy since this topic is something serious for some of us.

if i would be gismo i would not read 20 sites of nonsence after my holidays.

so why you guys dont do an troll treat instead of keeping your senceless dirt on a serious thing?

the point is still that a big part of the deco builder comunity dont want to see the rooms shared without permission.

not about all this other nonsence.

so thank you again for respecting this and your "neighbours".

ironic off

Funny... who was booted out of being a public dj and threw a fit over it before quitting for a year .. I can tell you this: Not Rob

I assume you are talking about me because you always get the facts wrong.

I was not booted out of being a public dj. Where did you get this idea from? Do you really not understand what that issue was all about? How did you read all that and come to the conclusion that I was booted from being a public dj? You are delusional.

Also I took a break for 6 months because of rl issues and my work.

But go ahead and speculate more about things you know nothing about. Reading comprehension has never been your strong suit.

Besides all that... what does any of this have anything to do with anything that was being discussed? Are you truly that bored with your life that you must constantly troll people on the forums? The least you can do is know what you are talking about if you are going to troll people. What you do is mildly amusing and I'm shocked that you aren't routinely embarassed by your own actions.

Don't get too upset.

Another world will be coming online soon. They are known to protect creators.

Just learn how to create here, and if there isn't resolution, well you will know a good bit in how to build in a Unity engine world. Maybe, the other will protect your creations without DMCA notices and all the drama. Maybe, it will be clear on the cusp of it being too late.

In the end, the Trolls who gloat about lack of protection can gloat in a dying world. And the Devs, well... they may wish they acted sooner.