Jump to content
3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN


Gizmo
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Felinia said:

@Gizmo


Gizmo is there a chance that Pandora will be recreated with this DOOS attack? At least I know if Deryl died or simply 
created another avatar and disappeared 🙄 (Drama Queen)

it has nothing to do with DDOS attacks. We are talking about two different things here.

Second. If somebody wants to reset,or anything it's their private business, and it's not up to any of us to try and find them breaching their privacy. Who wants to keep touch with you, will get in touch with you eventually. Be sure of that. Be nice to people and high chance that they will not bail on you, leaving you in the dust.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SongOfTheWeave said:

So where are people hanging on on discord while the server is down?

Many come to this Discord......especially the ones that don't want to look at the trolls in the forum  :)

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Many come to this Discord......especially the ones that don't want to look at the trolls in the forum  :)

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Do you have a Voice chat now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday (Friday), I was blocked from entering 3DXChat forum by a window that said something about DDos. It was well after seven before I could get back to the forum. I have to believe that Gizmo and Lisa along with who ever else is working very hard to solve this problem.                      We may be surprised when the site opens back and find more things we are allowed to experience. Whether it be poses or different scenes, I can not wait.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Right now I am busy exploring the porn sites getting my kinks and freak on ... LOL Kisses all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pamala said:

Yesterday (Friday), I was blocked from entering 3DXChat forum by a window that said something about DDos. It was well after seven before I could get back to the forum. I have to believe that Gizmo and Lisa along with who ever else is working very hard to solve this problem.                      We may be surprised when the site opens back and find more things we are allowed to experience. Whether it be poses or different scenes, I can not wait.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Right now I am busy exploring the porn sites getting my kinks and freak on ... LOL Kisses all

Woop Woop !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Jules Winnfield said:

Do you have a Voice chat now?

Yes there is a voice chat channel among countless others......BDSM,KAST,MUSIC,DANCERS,DJ's,Builders channel a,d FREE STUFF!!!!.......and too many more to list here.!

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Pamala said:

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Right now I am busy exploring the porn sites getting my kinks and freak on ... LOL Kisses all

Have fun... 😁

Edited by Valen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jadekhali said:

Yes there is a voice chat channel among countless others......BDSM,KAST,MUSIC,DANCERS,DJ's,Builders channel a,d FREE STUFF!!!!.......and too many more to list here.!

I just saw a general one and with over 500  members i was the only one in it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jules Winnfield said:

I just saw a general one and with over 500  members i was the only one in it.

 

If you would like to create a special channel for the membership let me know in the Discord...thank you!

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

If you would like to create a special channel for the membership let me know in the Discord...thank you!

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Go advertize your creepy server to other thread. You had one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Lisa locked this topic
  • Gizmo unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...