3DXChat Community

SERVER DOWN

Gizmo

7 hours ago, Lҽʋιɳα said:

I don't understand the interest of an idiot in attacking the server of such a game, what he wants to earn if not to break the balls and the patience of the people, especially the staff. He has been attacking for too long now almost 10 hours, such a thing is not normal. You are a formidable staff to respect for the excellent work you are doing now, to give security to your users😘. Thanks for the patience you put, I would have already lost it :) with a similar attack, I would have gone right into the house of this idiot.
What worries me are little users with little patience, who could abandon.

Guys, you have to wait and have respect and trust towards the staff, because there is no need to get excited, it is not necessary for them or even for the attack. It is not easy to manage all this with users who are in a crisis of abstinence :)

Instead of having these abstinence crises, let's think about some suggestions on how to improve our world

Levina, I'll never forget the special night we shared at Love Island a few weeks back. Remember when we went over to the dock and the bed was occupied so we just hung out on the wood? Good times. You are one sexy mother f_cker.

8 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Forum is in serious need of some moderation.

There was some serious forum moderation a couple of years ago. Guess what: Moderators where called powercorrupted biased devils and that they do what they want lol.

Edited by Nikki

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Levina, I'll never forget the special night we shared at Love Island a few weeks back. Remember when we went over to the dock and the bed was occupied so we just hung out on the wood? Good times. You are one sexy mother f_cker.

Ah!! I think I remember at the pier in the evening, right? while the bed was occupied by others, we applauded them 😂. We haven't seen each other for a long time 😢. It was a beautiful evening 😋

I couldn't have done it without either one of you ....thank you again!

Was at 502 before the troll parade began  :)

I think we know who the people believe  ^^

Over 70 new members in one day.....Thank you!

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by jadekhali

1 minute ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, better powercorrupted devils that this offtopic crap written on "Techincal Issues" subforum.

I mean.. point to where we can look for updates on whether the server is back up and talk about the game we are missing, maybe chat a bit and I'll go there right away. Kinda missing my friends and I figure I'll have the best chance finding them here.

ALWAYS ENDS THE SAME WAY..... 

"COME TO MY DISCORD... IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ME ME AND I HAVE SUCH HIGH NUMBERS, NO CONTENT... BUT ME ME ME AND MY RACIST, HATRED... OH WAIT THAT THREAD WAS DELETED IN THE FORUM ... SO YOU NOOBS WILL NEVER KNOW THE HATRED NAZI SHIT I SPEWED AND MY MASSIVE LOVE TOWARDS AMERICA'S DEMONIC LEADER."

"YOU LIE"

DO NOT... ME ME ME DISCORD DISCORD DISCORD."

IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER AND I WERE A CONSPIRACY NUT LIKE SOME, I WOULD ALMOST FIND IT BELIEVABLE THAT YOU USE THESE OUTAGES NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME, BUT TO SELF PROMOTE. 

SORRY, FOLKS, JUST MY 2 CENTS AND OPINION. i'M BORED. I HAVE ACHIEVED MY DAILY TASKS IN GOVERNOR OF POKER, THE ALL IN GAMES HAVE GIVEN ME A HEADACHE AND MADE ME CRANKY..... I NEED CYBER CUDDLING AND DANCING... FUCK THE SEX.....

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

There was some serious forum moderation a couple of years ago. Guess what: Moderators where called powercorrupted biased devils and that they do what they want lol.

That's because some people think they can do whatever they want on these forums and not follow the rules, that's why, so when moderation come into it, they obviously come up with every name and excuse. They forget it's their forum, their rules. If you don't like it, GTFO. Simple.

2 minutes ago, panCDCA said:

ALWAYS ENDS THE SAME WAY..... 

"COME TO MY DISCORD... IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ME ME AND I HAVE SUCH HIGH NUMBERS, NO CONTENT... BUT ME ME ME AND MY RACIST, HATRED... OH WAIT THAT THREAD WAS DELETED IN THE FORUM ... SO YOU NOOBS WILL NEVER KNOW THE HATRED NAZI SHIT I SPEWED AND MY MASSIVE LOVE TOWARDS AMERICA'S DEMONIC LEADER."

"YOU LIE"

DO NOT... ME ME ME DISCORD DISCORD DISCORD."

IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER AND I WERE A CONSPIRACY NUT LIKE SOME, I WOULD ALMOST FIND IT BELIEVABLE THAT YOU USE THESE OUTAGES NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME, BUT TO SELF PROMOTE. 

SORRY, FOLKS, JUST MY 2 CENTS AND OPINION. i'M BORED. I HAVE ACHIEVED MY DAILY TASKS IN GOVERNOR OF POKER, THE ALL IN GAMES HAVE GIVEN ME A HEADACHE AND MADE ME CRANKY..... I NEED CYBER CUDDLING AND DANCING... FUCK THE SEX.....

WOW....you need even more help then Ex.....

35 minuti fa, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ ha detto:

Le tue parole hanno un senso zero così come le tue scuse. Facciamo il thread "server down" allo stesso modo di "galaxxxy" # 2 in wc. Così saggio. È qui che hai iniziato l'offtopic.

6 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

You think overpowered corruption are worse then your posts Ex?

I don't think so. Stop destroying topics that have nothing to do with your quarrels with Jade.

I didn`t start it. Open your eyes and look at your posts too. Same offtopic.

I'll stop when YOU stop  :)

"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours" - Bob Dylan

Safe Haven #1 Private Discord Server   
Over FIVE HUNDRED members!
Now includes KAST channel for 
watching movies together!
Need a DJ or dance team for ur room?
We have the largest selection to choose from!
https://discord.gg/2a6KbEe

Edited by jadekhali

7 minutes ago, Nikki said:

What are you talking about. It was fair and square. Just Drama Queens called BS on them.

I talk about it in a general meaning. But if you didn`t see everything, it doesn`t mean you know everything. Corruption likes silence.