3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Err.. Im not sure what you mean o.O For the record: I wasn't picking on you or showing off god level technical knowledge. I detected a bit of sarcasm in your answer, sorry of it wasn't the case.. but that is why I felt the need to reply

*laughs

nevermind, was a pure ironic answer, made just to joke not to complain oh and a referring to game of thrones; jokes apart, i'm still waiting this update and it doesn't want to show to me! :o

Patcher is up and new stuff is added.

October6_Update.png

Look pretty good to me.

I like the new palette. I just hope they can add the html code / RBG so we can set the color manually.

The shirt will get used this month mostly, but I would like to mention that is being brought with the effort of a member of our community. Thank you.

I like the sex pose and it nice that the made it for all MF FF and MM. It might not be to everyone taste, but it a good addition.

Look pretty good to me.

I like the new palette. I just hope they can add the html code / RBG so we can set the color manually.

The shirt will get used this month mostly, but I would like to mention that is being brought with the effort of a member of our community. Thank you.

I like the sex pose and it nice that the made it for all MF FF and MM. It might not be to everyone taste, but it a good addition.

I love the new pallet...I had to sneak away to test ^.^ It is availbale for everything except skin color. YUP you can have red eyes and true black. I can admit the true black is somewhat of a pill on some items. I can still see a hint of the base color in certain lights. *nudges Devs*

The pink ribbon isnt the only added print. OMG so many to choose from now. 11 more prints bringing the count to 38 not counting blank >.<

AS for the pose...well one it was available to all 2 person combinations. With the penis option effectively MF MS SS MM FF FS so I look at it like this, one more reason to add Ts

Nay sayers will hiss and boo however in my opinion it was a good update. Add RGB and hex code for the pallet and it becomes perfect.

I love the new pallet...I had to sneak away to test ^.^ It is availbale for everything except skin color. YUP you can have red eyes and true black. I can admit the true black is somewhat of a pill on some items. I can still see a hint of the base color in certain lights. *nudges Devs*

The pink ribbon isnt the only added print. OMG so many to choose from now. 11 more prints bringing the count to 38 not counting blank >.<

AS for the pose...well one it was available to all 2 person combinations. With the penis option effectively MF MS SS MM FF FS so I look at it like this, one more reason to add Ts

Nay sayers will hiss and boo however in my opinion it was a good update. Add RGB and hex code for the pallet and it becomes perfect.

Good to know about the 11 new prints. I can only judge by the screenshot for now since I am taking some time off.

Still it look like a solid update.

Ty for the info.

Well well ... lets talk of this update like we say in france "ya du lard et du cochon" :D

First , the palette : Very good , i like it . Even if some would probably criticize that there is not the numbers of the colors , it's well made and easy to use .

Second , the pose : Hmmm ... how say ... hmmm ... it's a pose only for shemales because there is no utility for lesbians to wank a strapon .

Third , the iddles : It's great to have now the iddles 4 and 5 as basic iddles :)

Fourth , the new prints : Some will think i'm harsh here , but they are weird to me . I dont see the interrest to have on our shirt "i'm a bitch" ( je suis une pute , in french ) or "Fuck me" or "Cum on me" etc ... etc ... The previous set of prints was far much better than these ones that are just hmmm ... bleeeeh ! ( to stay polite )

Guest JeanetteVoerman

Fourth , the new prints : Some will think i'm harsh here , but they are weird to me . I dont see the interrest to have on our shirt "i'm a bitch" ( je suis une pute , in french ) or "Fuck me" or "Cum on me" etc ... etc ... The previous set of prints was far much better than these ones that are just hmmm ... bleeeeh ! ( to stay polite )

these prints were requested if you want my opinion... they have to please everyone even if it's awful :wacko:

anyway congratz Daria your prints are well done

I have to agree with the aforementioned, since the system is already implemented it shouldn't be much of a stretch to extend past the skin colors, especially with Halloween and all it's fabulous creative possibilities looming on the horizon and I believe it could be spread past certain still undyeable clothings, hats, several dresses and even the very furniture itself as well. Let us color up our experience, please :wub: .

And with all respect to the shemale community regarding the new poses, I wonder if it would pose too much of a strain to convert them into something that could be wonderfully sensual for us women, for instance, sans the imaginary strap-on, the caressing fingers of our dear one's or something naughtier to the rhyhtm of the pose, only having to reprogram the hand motions. That being said, I have no knowledge of the pose creation itself, perhaps it is a simpler task or maybe not but that could be something to taken into consideration for the future design to ensure all parties satisfaction :).

PS : Last but not least, I am sure many of us would still like to see the implementation of a dance-speed slider, just subtle little additions that can make this place even more enjoyable.

The color pallet is nice and all...but why not add it to the skin color as well? We already have smurfs, aliens and red demons. Show a little love for us who want to rp vampires too.

It was promised to us over 6 months ago, guess that makes them liars. Shocker.