3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

Still reading?

Zero developers activity leads to sad results.

From 1 update per week developers down to one update per month.

Very sad.

hey vladok,

I can understand your frustration but i think you need to be a little more understanding of the things that are being worked on at the moment.

If you have read my posts in the past you would know I am one of the people that has been most critical of the devs towards their updates and you would know I am not just sticking up for them for the sake of it.

The GUI takes time as it is often where the bugs can happen more than any where else, I think that may even be the reason why they are doing the new GUI, the old one just caused to many bugs.

The area they are working in at the moment, the changing rooms, will involve a fair bit of work and testing, I would expect it very soon though as it is coming up to 3 weeks they have worked on it.

I wish they were in a position to be able to employ more devs as the team seems to be very small.

At first:
Developers could see that the players fall into confusion. Players are waiting for updates, and do not receive them.
Players do not own telepathy.
Players can not read the minds of developers.
The developers could inform the players on what the developers are working.
Secondly:
It is always possible to do something small but pleasant. Adding to the game.
For example new gifts. New dance. The new hat or pants or stockings for women. Or adding to the game Youtube support.
It is very difficult?
It's nothing.

In other words:
Developers must maintain public interest in the game.
As interest in the old players (keep the old players)
And attract new players (PR)
This task is paramount.
Keeping the old players in the game and attract new players.
Developers need to be businessmen.
And to understand the basics (like sex - read the Kama Sutra) and business (read - Wikipedia, at least).

Very sad.

Go to Arma 3 server :)))

No upload own textures?

Color only? :)))

Why not two colors? Only 1?

It is fashionable to make the top of the first color, bottom - the second color.

I agree, it is very important ... for girls.

However, I am (and ash for example) not a girls :))))

At least the new pants, or a set of new gifts will be?

Developers, make even glowing wedding (and ordinary) rings, it is not difficult. A simple model.

I can definitely confirm I'm not a girl *looks down* Yep definitely a guy! Haha.

But in all seriousness, I know some clothing has 2 colors attached to it from what I gather, not all but some and if this update is the same as the room update in terms of content hopefully us gents will finally get some new clothes. :D

really havnt got " a head" for 3dx and content update that much right now, cause in/at my own comm a 25 year old dude died that was

fightn 16 years cancer and now "lost voluntarily"...and at "our online place" -> aka my 1st digital livnroom and 2nd fam; ppl really die and we know that, voicetalk and meet once a year live, bla, and just fukn sayn n typn...soooooooooo, 1 - 2 colours bla and u vlad, cryn again and your not cleaning it even up with ur towel or wischmop afterwords again bla, i nearly slipped again in this "captured topic of yours" m8, bahahaaa...yawn^^ *hugs bro*

slippery_when_wet_pic.jpg

opps, hoppla wrong sign for vladok hihii

27393718-Yellow-warning-notice-to-cautio

from the SexGameDevil twitter account:

https://twitter.com/SexGameDevil/status/647405152555679744

really looking forward to it :)

The color palette looks promising :)

I have just a little wish, it would be awesome to enter a color by value ( HEX or R,G,B )
since it is harder to pick the right color with the mouse as ripping it from colourlovers.com :P

colorpaletteomo9t.jpg

Tumblr_mawxhmnEOb1ruyug0.gif

and chloe: u really "nailed" it with that
and used ur brains for us, thx!!

giphy.gif

so pls sgd.devs,
listen or read above pls thx and pls add an value field for RGB|HEX "code" for us to use, thx!!
life is to short anyway and like that, we can easily add and edit our desired colour(s) 4 what ever!!
before every time we change a colour, where ever and havnt got to search like
 " blind henns" with the cursor of "death" ourself for a|the colour(s)!!!

what a grammar, sorry  :)

3oEdv5VpUcxStvBnmE.gif

giphy.gif

cordelia, chlohe and a to french forum-alt, eh lol, guy, soz^^ that once had posted self made
suggestions pics 4 a colour palette somewhere "long" time ago on this server
that also or only specificly were intended also or only
4 a|our [individual ingame chat colour palette adjustment] bla!!

hahaa | grrrrrr

if even possible and in which time ever and ofc...done when its done^^

tumblr_me09mgOJxP1rywf82.gif

gracias, merci, danke, gracie, спасибо,

terima kasih,ありがとう, дзякуй, děkuji, tack, хвала, ขอบคุณ, asante
waad ku mahadsan, hvala vam, dankjewel, nirringrazzjak

감사합니다, hvala, kiitos, ευχαριστώ, paldies,תודה
დიდი მადლობა,tak, 謝謝,

Благодаря

شكرا,

that n chatbuffer n then please givm some poses quick
and wake me at or better after the unity 5 engine upgrade again ^^

bb

/me thinks:
mhmm, was i also to "wet" like vlad in the spoiler above and me down here in the end!?!?
and is it now even more slippery in this topic!?!? naaaaaaaa and if yes, vlad,
 once ur drying it up here, just pls clean mine too, thx hehehee

I dont really say much these days, but.. there needs to be a way as requested for a color code or RGB Code as ALOT of people (including me to a more severe degree) are colorblind, and trying to match stuff up.. just no..

thx 4 da reminder bro, i also always forget about that every now and then...

that ofc is a huge and valid point in mp games of any kind and we also have n had members @ my comm with those issues...they would "virtual kill" a fly on ya with a kar98 without a mw scope on a waaaay lots of hundreds of virtuell meters on bocage maybe and strike one down in a shot, but with a red n green "sightprob" they didnt have that much more advantagas! but then they concentrated and adapted borglike an checked on helmets and uniforms mostly first and were even faster?!?^^ means, one always finds an alternative or plan b ( alphabet; many etters and so^^) and "if 1 has to adapt" bla!

soooo, the devs here should always be aware of something like colour blindness in their clientsoftware and "program" "their" baby" at best view  possibilty, with individual, optional -set up | settings- ^^ for all their "viewers" at ay time n coast n cost^^...just satisfying everybody as usualbusiness dot org...but, what did or do u excatly mean with

just no..

just askin...nice n chilly sunday @ll

Not sure if serious or sarcastic?

Taken from their twitter feed @ https://twitter.com/SexGameDevil

CPwLjiJWgAAdMI2.jpg

It's not just the colour palette it's the whole GUI for character editor.

I guess this explains why it's been taking so long since Lisa first announced it. Well, at least it's coming and it's not a miscredit rumour anymore ^^

Hex and/or RGB is definitely needed or buh bye coordinated outfits for couples and wedding parties. At least not without a TON of time tweaking and colorblind jokes.

Yeah implementing HEX/RGB would be good. As you say it can help colour co-ordinate outfits for weddings and other events or specific uniforms for like clubs people make and have their "Staff" that could then represent a specific colour scheme for their clothing. Like you would in a bar or pub or club for example. :)

Also it will help with those people who do have colour blindness to know their outfit is the correct colour and not completely different to what they see. Also it would be cool if you could create colour presets as you see and then those presets could be transferred over to another player maybe, that would be cool.

Nice it seems in the next patch we will be getting a few new sex animations along with the Character Editor UI update. :D

Edit: Ooops forgot to attach link. ^_^

https://twitter.com/SexGameDevil/status/649322522454921216

Not again new poses,we need more male clothes :D:P

(joke, I just wanted post also a posting like this) :lol:

The preview for the colour Editor looks awesome, I think everyone will be happy and love it :)

CPwLjiJWgAAdMI2.jpg