3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

• 1 month later...

And again 2 months wait for the update - one sex position and 3 sit / stand and one hat or socks?

:)))))))))))))))))))

People are leaving because of the fact that stopped working Paypal and prepaid cards. Rather than to keep people, making updating the game, the developers want slept for another 2 months.

And again 2 months wait for the update - one sex position and 3 sit / stand and one hat or socks?

:)))))))))))))))))))

People are leaving because of the fact that stopped working Paypal and prepaid cards. Rather than to keep people, making updating the game, the developers want slept for another 2 months.

No pleasing some people. They give you an update and still you complain. Some times I think people moan just for the sake of moaning.

No pleasing some people. They give you an update and still you complain. Some times I think people moan just for the sake of moaning.

Its the same people that spam the moan button when doing it in public.

Yes! Smiles!! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to look someone in the eyes and actually smile instead of /me smiles?

It so would! And while we are at it, a whiplash, and a small cry of  pain whine when it hits ... along with a grin ... ooooh là là I am crazy hihihi. But it would be veeery nice :wub: (and more ff/fff of course). 

Hi ! ^^

Did we migrate with a new client because we are alreay using unity 5 or is it not unity 5 already ??

I m not a good geek sorry :D

Have a good game !

As i know , we are not yet in Unity 5 , but i can be wrong

...and obviously a lot of that :unsure:

Somehow history seems to repeat itself again. Lisa starts to give us a glimpse behind the curtain, the mods are jumping by and telling everyone "see how transparent devs are working", people start to cheer "Hey Lisa, good job. Keep going like this!" and devs falling silent again....

That's all very frustrating and it starts to scare more and more good fellows away....

It's a pity :( And worst of all: It's so unnecessary. All devs have to do is to talk to people and keep them informed....​

...and obviously a lot of that :unsure:

Somehow history seems to repeat itself again. Lisa starts to give us a glimpse behind the curtain, the mods are jumping by and telling everyone "see how transparent devs are working", people start to cheer "Hey Lisa, good job. Keep going like this!" and devs falling silent again....

That's all very frustrating and it starts to scare more and more good fellows away....

It's a pity :( And worst of all: It's so unnecessary. All devs have to do is to talk to people and keep them informed....​

So much I agree...as previously mentioned by myself too...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's really a pity - and it didn't changed since 2014....

There are big announcements but never with timings. There are promises - but they're seldom kept.

A lot of good and fun people left - I don't think that's because the lack of updates but because of what all these announcements/ promises do: They attract a lot of people that buy a membership for a month and then vanish again. That again changes the whole way this game works (a posted about this before). At least I am very sad about this development.

...oh and of course I know I will be blamed for this post for being so negative, not constructive and so on. I already wrote the names of the guys who will answer this on piece of paper ;) But guys: there has been so many constructive feedback that keeps unheard...

Regarding me: I'm very unsure if I will prolong my membership, too :-(

I think it's really a pity - and it didn't changed since 2014....

There are big announcements but never with timings. There are promises - but they're seldom kept.

A lot of good and fun people left - I don't think that's because the lack of updates but because of what all these announcements/ promises do: They attract a lot of people that buy a membership for a month and then vanish again. That again changes the whole way this game works (a posted about this before). At least I am very sad about this development.

...oh and of course I know I will be blamed for this post for being so negative, not constructive and so on. I already wrote the names of the guys who will answer this on piece of paper ;) But guys: there has been so many constructive feedback that keeps unheard...

Regarding me: I'm very unsure if I will prolong my membership, too :-(

I am sad to have to agree so much with you...

• 3 weeks later...

Okay.... this thread looks dead. Let's hope I'm not right on this one. Sooo it's been a month since the announcement of that big graphics update... and where is it? No seriously, some update on the status or maybe an not-that-accurat release date would be nice. Looking forward to hear from you guys.