3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

AH I know wot it is, all of us HOT ladies will be able to set shite on fire wi our HOT appearance  =))   :D

k seriously luks pretty cool though, one thing I miss though n wonder if we cud get that back wud be the blurriness ye got from drinking them beers, that was fun as hell n actually only reason I bought them beers. so that wud be sumit to take under consideration maybe.   :)

AH I know wot it is, all of us HOT ladies will be able to set shite on fire wi our HOT appearance  =))   :D

k seriously luks pretty cool though, one thing I miss though n wonder if we cud get that back wud be the blurriness ye got from drinking them beers, that was fun as hell n actually only reason I bought them beers. so that wud be sumit to take under consideration maybe.   :)

Also an addition to that would be fo da beer pigs, those who glug too many gluggers end up on da floor in tha corner with wet pants and a soupy looking shirt LOL. 

Now this is a Guuud idea I just feel eet in mah bones ah do ah do :P

Yes I am really curious about this "My World", sounds really interesting and I hope it is what I think it is, even if we do lose our room 2.

Although I can see that maybe some will be a bit pissed off if they had spent a lot of time building up thier 2nd rooms.

But I think if this "My world" is what I think it may be it will be a really cool update and worth losing the 2nd room.

Some peeps have spent months making clubs in the 2nd room so losing eet will be very sad for some, also not a good idea to lose things seeing as we get very few as eet is. Just add stuffs dont be taking eet away please :)

yes I agree, hopefully we get to keep room 2 as well, but maybe there is a reason why we can't, I hope not.

My advise to people before the update, make sure you save your room 2.

Hopefully it can be used again in this "my world", maybe with some small alterations.

OH PLs PLS PLS Gizmo thingies  PLS make an Epic announcement before the Epic opdate is releases, such like a day n time or time zon when this will occur just like any other game does it.

pls pls pls wi sugar on top  :)  

Hehehehehe ah like tha way you say update.....opdate. Ah do luv tha Irish :)

And pwease pwease paaaawease Gizzybear give us a sheet load. More tha better ah say WoooHooooooooooooooo!! :P

While you are working on rooms, can you please consider adding something that has been asked for so many times, hundreds of times actually.

A boot from room feature, will help stop a lot of problems with things like people invading with alts to upset things in peoples parties.

All it needs to do is have it so when a button is clicked they get sent to their own room, scripting already done.

A command in the little window that comes up when you click on someone would be good, but only shows on that when it is the room owner, like below.

Boot_From_Room.jpg

Not that I would ever want to boot Dave, lol

While you are working on rooms, can you please consider adding something that has been asked for so many times, hundreds of times actually.

A boot from room feature, will help stop a lot of problems with things like people invading with alts to upset things in peoples parties.

All it needs to do is have it so when a button is clicked they get sent to their own room, scripting already done.

A command in the little window that comes up when you click on someone would be good, but only shows on that when it is the room owner, like below.

Boot_From_Room.jpg

Not that I would ever want to boot Dave, lol

I see another nice option in your menu . The option "kiss cheek" it would be a nice option for FF and MM ( if MM don't have it yet ) . Heteros have the monopoly of the kiss cheek since too long .