3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

I've a question :)

I can Imagine the Players will spend in the Future a lot time to Design there Locations. Will there be a secure method to keep this Locations safe in the Profiles of the Designer?

Because I know it's currently possible to copy the Locations DAT file without many clicks...

In this digital world any information can be copied. Therefore, if you are afraid that your location will be copied, then there is simple advice: do not publish it on the Internet.

But if you know how to entertain people, if you are a talented DJ, if you are just a nice guy and love and want to communicate with people, then be sure that there will be a crowd of people at your parties!  B)

In this digital world any information can be copied.

It was just a question no more and no less. That answer is just fine :)

It had nothing to do with any parties or DJs because I don't do this currently in 3dx.

The question was only for the people who might be concerned!

me either, thats why i will steal yours. i dont think i have ever made a room here. when i first joined hera made my rooms for me and after that tox did lol

You will steal Shanti's rooms and I think she doesn't care^^

Personal I doesn't care too but I can Imagine not everyone have this opinion.

Well isn't my problem and my question is answered B)

Because I know it's currently possible to copy the Locations DAT file without many clicks...

Yes people can copy your rooms, just by being in your room, without you handing over your save file.. and whatever other new options they have to do it. lol 

So yeah basically, if you don't want your room stolen, don't build ! Leave da keys on da door babeh ! :lol: :lol: 

Editor Update still looking good tho ! Awesome sauce !!! :P

Yes people can copy your rooms, just by being in your room, without you handing over your save file.. and whatever other new options they have to do it. lol 

I know they can without the loaded room, they read out the DAT files with just an click of your profile :P

I didn't believe but I got a proof... The person who told me did publish the rooms I had in my profile.

But I need agree with this quote:

Sure! If you want to keep your information safe, do not publish it on the Internet ;)

Means with other words you wants your data and creations safe, don't play because it's an MMO game and it doesn't works without Internet.

Makes total sense B)

Editor Update still looking good tho ! Awesome sauce !!! :P

Yes agree, awesome Upcoming Update!

A slightly bland taste could be... At the End will all new User generated Locations will not have an original designer or nobody can prove who the original author was :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand all that buzz about rooms and room editors... half of the shared rooms and last months even half of the public rooms are pretty empty most of the time !

Of course it is nice to be able to build a nice room, BUT...

This game is called a sex game with chat possibilities.

Well chat is limited (number of lines, number of group chats...) and new sex poses are only added once every six months or so !

So frankly I couldn't care less about rooms and room editors, since the most beautiful room doesn't allow you to do something more fun with this game than the actual bunch of poses permit.

Only take a look at the number of poses people propose/ask somewhere else on the forum and you'd understand that this should be the real priority, not rooms.

I really don't understand all that buzz about rooms and room editors... half of the shared rooms and last months even half of the public rooms are pretty empty most of the time !

Well chat is limited (number of lines, number of group chats...) and new sex poses are only added once every six months or so !

So frankly I couldn't care less about rooms and room editors, since the most beautiful room doesn't allow you to do something more fun with this game than the actual bunch of poses permit.

Only take a look at the number of poses people propose/ask somewhere else on the forum and you'd understand that this should be the real priority, not rooms.

I completly agree. Room editor is useless for me, never bothered to make any room. I log in to have fun, not to build stuff. I payed 6 month subscription and there were zero poses or any useful update since i'm playing. Next time devs should make a statment that "We wont do anything sex related in the next half year because we are developing room editor" so people who don't want pay for this, can cancel their sub until something interesting update comes....

Anyway I don't understand why we can't have new poses and things like that meanwhile they making the world editor....

I completly agree. Room editor is useless for me, never bothered to make any room. I log in to have fun, not to build stuff. I payed 6 month subscription and there were zero poses or any useful update since i'm playing. Next time devs should make a statment that "We wont do anything sex related in the next half year because we are developing room editor" so people who don't want pay for this, can cancel their sub until something interesting update comes....

Anyway I don't understand why we can't have new poses and things like that meanwhile they making the world editor....

We all have different preferences but to be honest, those just here for the sex normally don't stay longer as a month or two :) 

We all have different preferences but to be honest, those just here for the sex normally don't stay longer as a month or two :)

I personally think the world editor is by far the most important thing they could add, but I am not sure about this just about everyone I know here is just as horny and sex crazed now as the day I met them.  :P

I personally think the world editor is by far the most important thing they could add, but I am not sure about this just about everyone I know here is just as horny and sex crazed now as the day I met them. :P

I said JUST here for the sex ^^

For most of players , this game is a chat game with sex possibilities

Aaaahlala... Whiners who don't read the posts before write . What this editor will add ( if i readed well ) is the possibility to set sex poses where we want .

Want sex on a table , place the sex tile on a table and have sex on it . It seem to me an exellent reason for the ones in game only for sex .

For most of players , this game is a chat game with sex possibilities

Aaaahlala... Whiners who don't read the posts before write . What this editor will add ( if i readed well ) is the possibility to set sex poses where we want .

Want sex on a table , place the sex tile on a table and have sex on it . It seem to me an exellent reason for the ones in game only for sex .

That is correct Leeloo. There will be animation triggers they will allow us to place in the room wherever we need to so if you made your own couch or your own bed out of stuff, you can link the correct animation set trigger to that object to then be able to use that specific set of animations on the object from my understanding of what's been said in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

The triggers are a nice attribute indeed, but also limited. Just try and place such a trigger to have sex for instance on the chill bag bean bag... you'll see how well that works !

And it replaces by no means additional poses...

That is correct Leeloo. There will be animation triggers they will allow us to place in the room wherever we need to so if you made your own couch or your own bed out of stuff, you can link the correct animation set trigger to that object to then be able to use that specific set of animations on the object from my understanding of what's been said in this thread.

My hope is that now the members will be able to build all the location content freeing up the developers to focus on actions, animations, materials, and other new features for the members to use.  On the other hand....I have been known to be an optimist, lol.