3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

You could run contests for new public maps when the editor is out. The best maps could be choosen as permanent maps.

Good Idea 1+ but...

Where is the Start and where the finish?

After some time we will have 5000 Public Maps :lol:

Maybe change monthly 3 slots for contest winners could work and we have always new and Interesting Locations in the Public Maps :)

If we go off what happened with rooms using the modded dll, and just how amazing lots of them are, I think we will see some truly unique and even more amazing worlds.

People will put months into it, and we will be continually amazed in what get produced.

We also shouldn't have the lag that has been getting into the larger rooms of now with even larger rooms and worlds..

If we go off what happened with rooms using the modded dll, and just how amazing lots of them are, I think we will see some truly unique and even more amazing worlds.

People will put months into it, and we will be continually amazed in what get produced.

We also shouldn't have the lag that has been getting into the larger rooms of now with even larger rooms and worlds..

death to the glowing block... LOL

OMG.. you know that we are all super hot on that update... Any chance that you will give is a time shedule? Will the editor be ready in weeks or months?

Very soon will be the birthday of the game. I'm sure that there are a lot of talented builders in our community, so we can celebrate the birthday in new worlds ;)

I think a tool for cutting object would be really useful either just along a plane or using another object as a cutting tool there are a number of things in the asset store have a feature like that so it should be possible that way we could make more complex shapes. For example lets say you have two objects and one is sticking through the other you could select both make one the cutter and then delete the pieces you don't want.

5ydbfs.jpg

iy0bcx.jpg

It would be really nice to be able to move around individual vertices as well if it is possible without messing up the materials.

You guys forgot the damn pumpkins!!!  What the heck? It was my favorite holiday to fool around in 3dxchat. Literally the only interactive event we had and you forgot!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbFLS-TZbHY

/me grumbles and grovels. This sucks!

What the heck Gizmo and Lisa?  WHAT THE HECK?  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Without adding new decorations I do not see the need to build a pyramid or Great Wall . SimCity will not to be ,a nd in men's closet only cobweb.   For years, people are waiting eg. Tattoos. And in a game like this one , and what is most important is the lack of ability to change the face or change the view. 

Several blocks to put, the game does not change much :angry:

giphy.gif

You guys forgot the damn pumpkins!!!  What the heck? It was my favorite holiday to fool around in 3dxchat. Literally the only interactive event we had and you forgot!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbFLS-TZbHY

/me grumbles and grovels. This sucks!

What the heck Gizmo and Lisa?  WHAT THE HECK?  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

what-not-to-say-to-short-girls-1.gif