3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Guest SheMania

On PlayOnLinux not work also, firstly I've tried to run it under clear wine1-8 - no luck.

Then I've installed PlayOnLinux, install 3dxbeta, was same error as under clear wine.

Some tests: manualy selected latest version of wine - not working.

- In Display section - DirectDraw render -gdi - Error InitializeEngineGraphics failed

- In Display section - Offscreen buffer - backbuffer - Game crashed while start with game dump.

:(

Did you get an error log like me? Would be interesting whats in there ...

WIth backbuffer - log from 3DXchat folder :

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.4.0b21_b9b5b8f40e73]

Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module Unknown at 0023:f74e65a0.

Error occurred at 2016-06-26_153938.
C:\Program Files (x86)\3DXChat20beta\3DXChat.exe, run by ...
25% memory in use.
0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2048 MB free].
0 MB user address space [0 MB free].
Read from location 00000000 caused an access violation.

Context:
EDI:    0x00000001  ESI: 0x00000000  EAX:   0x00000000
EBX:    0xf6fd2740  ECX: 0x00001000  EDX:   0x12443030
EIP:    0xf74e65a0  EBP: 0x12443030  SegCs: 0x00000023
EFlags: 0x00210202  ESP: 0x0499d7f8  SegSs: 0x0000002b

Error of PlayOnLinux if you run ad Debug: err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x1fd912c "?" wait timed out in thread 0047, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)

If I set Offsetbuffer - default - error in Debug window

fixme:dbghelp:validate_addr64 Unsupported address ffffffffee220000
fixme:dbghelp:validate_addr64 Unsupported address fffffffff3990000
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0xa1966a

Guest SheMania

I'm far from beeing an expert, but looks similar to my problem: Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) ...

Maybe it's just me, but the custom colors do not work as they did in the old version. It's like if you use them on one clothing item, they do not work on another, and when you load into a room, they go into a random color.

I have the same issues.  Colors are changing even before I leave the CharEdit screen.

Fixes (build 342)
poster231s.jpg

- Horizon Line has been fixed.
- Improvements to the night lighting on the Yacht.
- Wood added to the campfires.
- High quality lighting at Fresco Club.
- Photo tool hides Nameplates when interface is hidden.
- Photo tool no longer disappears after taking a screenshot.

I love the Yacht!

It's only the SSRR all other check Boxes made no problems :)

well, SSRR "only" lets games look like this:

i can imagine, that ordinary laptops or netbooks/tablets cant handle that together with other high settings or resolutions! but meanwhile there a some good extern solutions coming out soon, to compensate that lack of power of laptops and boost them up, close® to the power of a desktop pc! check this out in german or english and start savn some money^^

have a great week

and good luck to the macintosh guyz

Fixes (build 342)
poster231s.jpg

- Horizon Line has been fixed.
- Improvements to the night lighting on the Yacht.
- Wood added to the campfires.
- High quality lighting at Fresco Club.
- Photo tool hides Nameplates when interface is hidden.
- Photo tool no longer disappears after taking a screenshot.

After patching for this all I get for load screen is a black screen no game option.  This happening for anyone else?

M.

Re-installed 2.0 game and works fine again.  Looks great, keep up the hard work.  Fix those Table/Chairs in rooms. My stage looks like an AA meeting. :)

^^

Edited by Morgaine

Guest SayaX

Here is the colour issues I am having. It is fine in night time locations. The sun with cloud looks good on the yacht but on the beach and especially in the user apartments it looks way off. It looks over-saturated. The more light, then the worse it gets. Could this be a common issue in Unity 5? It looks fine on Unity 4 in the stable client.

http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/why-is-unity-5-baked-gi-consistently-very-over-saturated.388289/

I have tried running it on the Windows partition I have as well and get the same issue. So it maybe graphics card specific. I have also tried calibrating my monitor differently. The Macs have glossy displays so I thought that maybe part of the issue, but no luck. I have also tried toggling all the different settings in game.

It looks like the issue is still Active in Unity bug tracker and has not been fixed yet. So it looks like I will have to just use the game in night mode, which to be honest isn't a bad thing. I will just need to add more lights and cubes to my apartment.

The beach could be better but it is perfectly usable and acceptable (not that I go to the beach much anyway) and I have noticed improvements to the beach since the first beta. The apartments are the worse though.

As mentioned before. 2015 27" 5K iMac. 3.2GHz quad‑core Intel Core i5. AMD Radeon R9 M390. 16GB 1867MHz DDR3.

BlJ6boU.png

The colours are off on the sofa's and the walls. The reflections on the floor are not great.

wh5QRu3.png

Again, way over-saturated. The colours are more accurate though compared to the apartment. Detail seems to be lost in the sand and the trees.

PF5uxnu.png

The yacht looks good. Not too saturated and no details lost like on the beach.

EEfhTzI.png

Darker locations like Fresco, Night Club and Sin Club all look great, the lighting, the reflections etc. It still looks slightly over-saturated but it is barely noticeable.

WOW!!!!!!!!! Holy S#!@ I just read some of these posts with the new system and all the bugs OMG!!! I have not dared to install it yet, and I think I may just wait another week or two before I do and will let the devs I hope get all these Issues sorted out... After then I will log in and see all this wonderful stuff I am hearing about.. I am sure then I will be amazed, but right now, when I read some of all the issues people are having I think I will just have to wait..lol I am definitely not a Techy computer guy, so all this Lingo is just starting to give me a damn headache..lol. .grrr. .. So I am most Definitely going to wait awhile yet before I install. .

And I'd like to point out that the waves seem to crest through the bottom of the yacht from certain camera angles, or at least the flickering shadows pass through the lower deck's ground for me, if it's intended, it does evoke somewhat of an cartoonish touch of moving grounds!

That aside I would like to suggest torches or the very ability to create bonfires of our own during the night, there is such a myriad of romantic places which would really have a more intimate touch with a little bit of light.

As for the rest I am very much adoring the progress so far, a really splendid job!

Definitely a +1 for more paced waves, at least for the yacht we seem to have a rather heavy swell and both my other half and me start to feel virtually seasick :wub:, thanks in advance.

How do I get my milk chocolate skin tone back? Im lighter and have a yellowish tint, looks nothing like the original 3dchat. :(

lighting and shaders are not yet finalized in 2.0. They  are working on it. It is known issue.  Just gonna have to make do with wonky colors and lighting or the time being.

On the main download page From Gizmo post..

Known issues:
- Hair shader and some other shader bugs
- No sound during sex actions
- Lighting is not the final result
- Locations still need to be finalised
- There may be a problem with performance on locations with water
- Low resolution Lighting on the Fresco Club location
- Bugs with some Particles
- Oculus and Vstroker disabled
- Horizon line bug
- TV disabled

build 342 (26.06.2016)

Bugs I've found in latest patch:

1) Clothes colors don't stay on consistently - change shirt color it always seems to come back white when I load any room.  Same goes for other clothes, although after setting it a few times pants and shoes colors stuck.  No luck with shirt though

2) Water covers beach if I adjust any settings at all and then hit apply.  Reload to beach fixes it.

3) Anti-aliasing seems to be so-so right now.  Both methods yield below par results, especially jaggy on nearly vertical straight lines. 

4) Light cubes and light emitters in general look flat and washed out in all environments, though night looks best.  But not nearly as saturated and detailed as Unity 4 client.

5) Reflection maps affect shadowed interiors too much in user rooms.  I think the environment maps should be toned down on surfaces that are not struck by exterior light.  Although this is VASTLY improved in this version, it's still washing out more detail from the surfaces than I think is optimal.

6) Dark colors in sunset still have too much brown ambient color, although much better than previously.

7) Highlights are way better now in sunlit exteriors, but I still find them blown out on beach and terraces in user rooms.

Would like to say this patch is a HUGE improvement - wow and thank you!  

Just a quick note you probably already know about but other users cannot see that you've stripped off any clothing until they leave the room and come back. It makes trying to strip for sex rather awkward if not impossible.

One possible work-around until this is fixed: once you begin a sex pose, all clothes that go around your butt disappear and stay gone so, ladies, go braless and wear a full dress then you'll be nearly nude when the sex begins except for leggings and hats/ears. Guys, just go without a shirt where appropriate. 

i have wrong collors at my collars, the black ring for example looks blue or white in some cases, white in the wardrobe. All black collars arent looking right.. Also the little floor spotlight. Seem to be a problem wiih metal reflections.

4aa258-1467094522.png

Next bug i have is, i cant see my partner fully naked, the same is with me, they cant see me naked. Hey its a sex game, thats one of the worst bugs ever :)

My opinion about the bugs in 2.0
Looking publication I see that many have problems with bugs, alias all we have, we just have to have some patience because they are working for improvement, because of course it will not be the night to day do all these bug fixes but quiet guys believe that soon terms all perfeito.Eu I waited patiently, only thing we can expect and give some suggestion, meanwhile we taking advantage of that 2.0 has to offer. kiss all have a great day.

Sorry for English :P

Wedding not working. Animation stops in the middle of "kneeling" and no "accept" box appears...

;)

UPD: Not working on beach. At room1 worked well.

UPD2: worked well but after "accept" - kissing animation frozen, eyes look mad and more glitches, but overall ok.

UPD3: when partner leaves to re-set room, you still stay there alone under roses, trying to think if you did right to accept that person :))))))))))))) (pic2)

d481c-clip-308kb.jpg?nocache=1

652e0-clip-183kb.jpg?nocache=1