3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Hi all!

Interim measure for AMD and Intel users:
In the next patch we will make the switch to activate a simplified model of water.

Not really a bug, but I don't understand why the day/night thing is only visible to the user.  As the room owner, I want that control in order to set the proper lighting for the situation.

We will do it.

Also, we will try to fix bugs in the next updates.

TY!  :)

Hi all!

Interim measure for AMD and Intel users:
In the next patch we will make the switch to activate a simplified model of water.

We will do it.

Also, we will try to fix bugs in the next updates.

TY!  :)

Ty Lisa for your info, I know you do your best

maybe you tried to enter a room or location with water ( including room 1 , beach , Love island , and boat ) . if it's the case and you have an amd computer , they crash . try to enter your room 2 or sin , NC , Fresco .

little reminder for the ones having animations stopping ( should be everyone lol ) . If you use words with the G letter in them , the animation will stop ( all animations even couple ones ) . 

Little tip : if you dance and the animation stop , clic in another dance than the one you was using and you will dance again . For the couple dances , use another action and both avatars will continue to slow dance ( exemple : if you are kissing and use G , it will stop . Use the back hug to continue the pose and click back the kiss if needed ) . For sex poses , well i suppose that changing your pose and return to the one you was doing should work , but not tested .

One bug:

- Male characters randomly swap to Idle 5, all male characters no matter what is occurring at the time or what previous actions are taking place.  I haven't seen enough female characters around to test it on others. 

Hello

It is impossible to go into a room with water.

The driver for the AMD video card still crashes.

video card AMD Radeon HD 7900 series.

Thank you to correct the bug.

Bonjour

Il est impossible d'aller dans une salle ayant de l'eau.

Le pilote de la carte video AMD plante systématiquement.

Carte video AMD Radeon HD 7900 serie.

Merci de corriger le bug.

First... All looks very crazy and i am appearanced about 3DX 2.0. Esp i love the little but wonderful effect after diving :D

I have no Problems with AMD and Nvidia (newest Driver)

Light effects / reflection from metal wreath of stool are disturbing esp in rooms with a lot of stools (like sin)

VSync Option not markable

Pool Poses (Single) aren t available

Room 2 outside only a Lightblue Background but no Beach or City like normaly

Lightblue stripe at horizon in all Locations with sea in Background (LI, Beach etc)

Edited by tinanude

MrAsh Bug List;

- Already found a critical bug, keeps crashing the graphic drivers whenever I try to login to test it in specific zones. Which crashes the entire game.

AMD Card: R9 280X

Tried to change some settings from very low to max and same result.

This is confirmed to be in locations where water is based. All indoor locations work, but any types of water it does not work, this goes for the pool in Room 1 and all public locations with water content. Causes AMD Drivers to not respond.

So Room 1, Beach, Love Island and Yacht all crash.

Same for me also.

Where do the screenshots go in the beta program?  I can't find them in the expected places.

run the game with admin rights and it will create a screenshot folder in the game folder where it is installed, if u dont run in admin the pics dont save unless u open it with MS paint or so

run the game with admin rights and it will create a screenshot folder in the game folder where it is installed, if u dont run in admin the pics dont save unless u open it with MS paint or so

Thanks!

What I saw was myself switching ides randomly, dunno if it has been mentioned, but I will just leave it here. At Sin Club the stools glow funny sometimes, like.. the lighting isn't alright, that's it I guess, I didn't notice more.

Besides this... the game looks better, skin looks definietly better and more realistic. Clothes materials are more fun to look at, defnietly, collars have been improved, now I can get closer to my "dream punk look", the improved leather jacket.. *thumbs up* all in all leather looks better. Day and night effects.. I really like them, I admit. All in all.. it looks and feels good.. dunno if it's only me though, but I got some small frame rate drops... which is weird and shouldn't happen on my pc.... I think that's it for me. The beta ain't bad, I like it, now just lookin' forward to the actual game.

Not a bug but I used to enjoy lying in the shade of the palm tree(s) on the island off the beach and now, with the new lighting effect(s) the shade is poorly placed (non-existent for other previously shaded areas). Sunset looks ugly as hell as the trunks and rock cast straight edge, great big rectangles instead of the nice fronds but I guess god made it that way ;) ).