3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

Wedding not working. Animation stops in the middle of "kneeling" and no "accept" box appears...

;)

UPD: Not working on beach. At room1 worked well.

UPD2: worked well but after "accept" - kissing animation frozen, eyes look mad and more glitches, but overall ok.

UPD3: when partner leaves to re-set room, you still stay there alone under roses, trying to think if you did right to accept that person :))))))))))))) (pic2)

d481c-clip-308kb.jpg?nocache=1

652e0-clip-183kb.jpg?nocache=1

Not a Bug, is a feature, is the afraid animation as answer for the marriage request :D:lol:

*just a joke* :)

I don't know if it's a bug or not , but a woman can't sit with another woman on the new seats of the boat as a woman can sit with a man

Also discovered a hiden message under my pool : 

attachicon.gif2016-06-28 16-57-23_96153.png

I found that strange "pool2, Woman"  under Sins club as well near the rogue beer bottle. When i went back to take screeny it was gone :o. I wonder what it is?

Wedding not working. Animation stops in the middle of "kneeling" and no "accept" box appears...

;)

UPD: Not working on beach. At room1 worked well.

UPD2: worked well but after "accept" - kissing animation frozen, eyes look mad and more glitches, but overall ok.

UPD3: when partner leaves to re-set room, you still stay there alone under roses, trying to think if you did right to accept that person :))))))))))))) (pic2)

d481c-clip-308kb.jpg?nocache=1

652e0-clip-183kb.jpg?nocache=1

Happed to me and Necra as well. The box glitched and so did we :( Just like your picture shows

I don't know if has been mentioned yet, but cum is very white.  In the game as well.  Even at night, it has an eerie, salty glow.

Thank you. My partner felt she had been sprayed with a paint sprayer. If there is a way to make it more translucent, that would help. It looks too opaque, not milky.

hello

do you solve the problem of the mac user with intel card iris ?

any area where there is water and accessible for those who have the chance to start the game

Fresco = Ok

Sim = Ok

Nc = Ok

Love = Game freeze

Yacht = Game freeze

Beach = Game freeze

Room 1 = Game freeze

Room 2 = Game freeze

My configuration Macbook pro retina 13 p 2014

intel I5

8Go ram

Video card intel iris

Playonmac 4.2.10 Xquartz  + video driver, ati black screem fix, atmlib, ffdshow, gdiplus

Offscreen = backbuffer

Thx

Ladies and gentlemen, using Apple computers and Linux fans )
Incompatibility of games with your exotic OS - the normal situation ))))
Stop torturing yourself.
Buy a budget version of the  Windows gaming computer.
I believe that use Mac or Linux - attempts to play games - a kind of S & M)

Ladies and gentlemen, using Apple computers and Linux fans )

Incompatibility of games with your exotic OS - the normal situation ))))

Stop torturing yourself.

Buy a budget version of the  Windows gaming computer.

I believe that use Mac or Linux - attempts to play games - a kind of S & M)

For this we have a very good proverb "Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where you have to go".))

If OS are good for you tasks (more then one) why should I change it to win just for 1 task?

On 3dxchat in members area there is manual "How to play on mac" for old client , that mean (IMHO) than devs could imagine that in world there are not just Billy's fans. (Yes, may be linux for you quite exotic). So we hope devs will make anything to allow us to play too.  :)

hello

do you solve the problem of the mac user with intel card iris ?

any area where there is water and accessible for those who have the chance to start the game

Fresco = Ok

Sim = Ok

Nc = Ok

Love = Game freeze

Yacht = Game freeze

Beach = Game freeze

Room 1 = Game freeze

Room 2 = Game freeze

My configuration Macbook pro retina 13 p 2014

intel I5

8Go ram

Video card intel iris

Playonmac 4.2.10 Xquartz  + video driver, ati black screem fix, atmlib, ffdshow, gdiplus

Offscreen = backbuffer

Thx

Use in Settings the check Box for simple water :)

For this we have a very good proverb "Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where you have to go".))

If OS are good for you tasks (more then one) why should I change it to win just for 1 task?

On 3dxchat in members area there is manual "How to play on mac" for old client , that mean (IMHO) than devs could imagine that in world there are not just Billy's fans. (Yes, may be linux for you quite exotic). So we hope devs will make anything to allow us to play too.  :)

Official was 3DXChat never compatible with Mac or Linux...

It's a Windows Game only (official) :) Modders find always a way to run the game with other OS but you can't expect with a official support of the 3DXChat Developers to make the game compatible for other OS.

Official was 3DXChat never compatible with Mac or Linux...

It's a Windows Game only (official) :) Modders find always a way to run the game with other OS but you can't expect with a official support of the 3DXChat Developers to make the game compatible for other OS.

I didn't speak about official support, crossplatforming not so easy, I meant just hope to possibility run this on Mac or Linux too, may be with modders, (yes, may be I've pointed "devs" im my message wrong.).

I run 3dxchat on a Mac Pro tower and an ancient macbook pro (2008!) with almost no issues except a few missing system unicode fonts for wingdings and some overheating on the ancietn laptop.  Playonmac works beautifully well on OSX and Linux.  That goes for 1.0 and 2.0 beta clients on my systems.

Let's stay on topic and not make this a Windows vs other OS thread. Too much important stuff going on here to derail it. I have my beefs with Microsoft too but they are the majority of the market (at least in the US) so you can't blame any business for concentrating on that market first and worrying about the others later. I was an Atari ST owner back in the early 90s so I've been on both sides of the argument back when IBM was king.

Guest SayaX

I was actually surprised at how many people that have posted here are using Macs. The fact is that more and more people are using Macs these days. The world is changing, so I think the developers should seriously look at doing a native Mac client. One of the great things about using Unity is that there shouldn't be a lot of effort involved in making a native Mac version or even an iOS and Android version.

I moved to Mac in 2006 and have never looked back. I switched when it was XP and then Microsoft released Vista. By the time they released 7 I was completely sold on Mac. Then they screw up again with 8, trying to force a tablet OS onto the desktop. Windows 10 is actually pretty good. The whole Universal App thing is nice. I develop a Windows Phone 10 app, which is nice. However, there are a lot of things it still lags behind on compared to Android and iOS. No one actually uses Windows Phone 10 and it seems like Microsoft have nearly given up on it. With Chromebooks, Macs, iOS and Android all slowly eating away at Microsoft on the desktop as well, it makes perfect sense to not just chuck all their eggs in the Microsoft basket anymore.