3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

The dock in Loves Island is a ghost dock now ^^

We passing through. No problems with graphics, nvidia card.

Same, dance stopping after a few seconds ^^

Great involvement devs !! ^^

Ok , 2.0 is here ( beta ) and i tried it . Here are the things that need to be corrected ass soon as possible ( bugs ) :

1 - the color palette don't work and all the colors we have set are canceled

2 - some of the clothes ( jeans for exemple ) can't be worn or don't appear when worn .

3 - the chat window position is not saved and we have to reset it when we log in again

4 - can't stream my own music

5 - can't go on the maps where there is water . I heard in world chat that no AMD computers can go there

6 - THE MOST IMPORTANT BUG THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED URGENTLY : THE G SPOT BUG . When we press "G" key on keyboard , all animations are stopped . No matter if its a dance , couple dance or even sex pose , "G" stop them and this is very annoying .

7 - It would be cool if , when we select "night" as setting for a room , to not have to reselect it again and again each time we leave the room and re-enter it .

Guest Flavien

For me the game stop when i try to enter each locations with sea, and when i hit letter g it stop animation.

After a few minutes messing around i found.

-always seem to revert to bitch stance 5 after a few moments in any stance

-bottom of screen seems cut off in 1920 by 1200 resolution. In windowed mode

-Some strange reflections in Sin club under all the stools. 

-All my round generic tables turned into normal chairs. 

-Zoned into Beach and screen went totally coocoo and was black and white for a brief moment.

-Saw Achilles taking a pee in NC and he said to stop huggin him? :D lol

Tried on asus tablet with intel grafix and main pc with gtx 970 and worked on both. 

I can download but I can not install this error appears>>> the setup are corrupted please obtain a new copy of the program :( :( :(

If you have unstable connection, the navigator may think that the download has finished . Check if the downloaded file is 552Mo. If not, that mean the download has crashed.

In this case, use a free dowload manager . 

I had this issue because I'm using a shitty hotel wi-fi, and after 10 try it was still impossible to dl the file properly. With the download manager, it allows the dl to restart from where it crashed.

If your dl file is already 552 Mo, then I got no ideas ! :P

If you have unstable connection, the navigator may think that the download has finished . Check if the downloaded file is 552Mo. If not, that mean the download has crashed.

In this case, use a free dowload manager . 

I had this issue because I'm using a shitty hotel wi-fi, and after 10 try it was still impossible to dl the file properly. With the download manager, it allows the dl to restart from where it crashed.

If your dl file is already 552 Mo, then I got no ideas ! :P

okay I will try to do so thanks :)

-Saw Achilles taking a pee in NC and he said to stop huggin him? :D lol

I didn't want to wet yourself :lol:

On Surface Pro 3 with Intel HD Graphics 5000 crash the Graphics driver also on all Locations with water :)

if u have idle 1,2,3 or 4 and u write something in chatbox it change sometimes to idle 5 and after u walk its normal again and back to the idle where u did have before

happen also if u have sex or dance or sit or lie if u write, ava jump up to idle 5 and stop action/pose

yes right ,same here

Generally the image is not colour balanced properly. Mainly too Bright, even when entering to the avi and in day light.

Minimize is missing from the top right of the screen when not windowed.

The placing of the light button is a bit non-logic