3DXChat Community

Has development for this sex game ground to a screeching halt due to a lack of community support; mainly, the new subscriber dollar? After three years of existence and gaining moderate success in the adult mass multi-player online role play game scene since late 2013 and into 2014, how far along are we, now three years later, before 3DXChat development ceases to exist?

Could the release of 3DXChat 2.0, now resting on the horizon for a potential May or possible June release since its announcement on April 1st of this year, give this game, its developer and the small community fan base it carries, a much needed sigh of relief?

Or has the community itself, partial or as a whole, in tandem with development, single-handedly driven this game down to the ground with the enormous amount of negativity lobbed back and forth to each other like an artillery shell game of hot potato? Where does the blame actually lie here, if there's any blame to give at all?

Is there a feeling of "us vs. them" among everyone here and if so, are the antics of certain moderators here, only perpetuating that notion?

Is the developer tired of paying out of pocket for a game that no longer holds the fan base it used to? Are certain people tired of paying for server costs, now that 2.0 could in fact, demand more from a server in order to maintain playable in-game stability?

Has the developer adopted the, "It's not worth it" attitude when it comes to content creation, forcing past content creators and their submissions to the back burner, until new subscribers begin to emerge?

Was the abrupt Public DJ project pulled, due to the realistic fear of potential opportunistic litigation from members of the music community?

Is this something of a concern for any of you, and will your re-subscription to this game be your voice when it comes to change? Will you succumb to the patience game and support this game through thick and thin, or will you seek other games on the market that offer less than stellar graphics, with micro-transactions already in full play?

How frustrated are you? If I could sit the developer down in front of you right now and ask them to listen to you, without the fear of being censored by the only two moderators left in this forum, what would you say to them, if anything at all?

Uuuuh ... i don't understand the purpose of this topic . I don't think 3DX is dying as you say and the customer base is still here i think .

Not everyone is going to understand it. It's merely a topic open to those who are frustrated and need a place to vent, that's all.

How complex a response do you want?

I don't particularly like the implicit skewing of the questions but, anyway, for me...

I can afford to play whatever game I want to (although I prefer as cheap as possible. Free is even better) and I have no brand loyalty.

As complex or as simple a response as you want to give. There's no set length.

But I must ask you.

Why did you kinda formed all your question in a way that WE customers / community are at fault?

Could you give an example of that?

Is the developer tired of paying out of pocket for a game that no longer holds the fan base it used to? Are certain people tired of paying for server costs, now that 2.0 could in fact, demand more from a server in order to maintain playable in-game stability?

I'm quite sure they are making an insane amount of money compared to the costs :P The fan base seems to only be growing and growing, and Unity 5 will most likely demand about the same from server if not less. x)

you guys do understand that no matter what the doomsdayers run around yelling, the fact of the matter is there are more people here then ever before. I would be willing to bet there are more subs now then ever before. this place is hardly dying, much to the chagrin of some

I believe the end result of this thread will be more counter productive then productive.
Are we losing prospective on what truly is important. 3DX is a community game where we can seek companionship, form friendships and yes, even have sex.
Although many hearts get broken, playing this game can be a wonderful experience for many different reasons.
The technology, although important does progress (perhaps not as fast as some may want), but this is secondary. As with any businesses, if you stand still you will certainly die. I don’t see that happening on 3DX.
That said, I enjoy your writing style and hope you continue to write.

you guys do understand that no matter what the doomsdayers run around yelling, the fact of the matter is there are more people here then ever before. I would be willing to bet there are more subs now then ever before. this place is hardly dying, much to the chagrin of some

*peeks out from behind a bush* I disagree! :ph34r: lol No, I'm fucking with you.

I can agree with you on that, some people on here just want to see the world burn.

I believe the end result of this thread will be more counter productive then productive.

Are we losing prospective on what truly is important. 3DX is a community game where we can seek companionship, form friendships and yes, even have sex.

Although many hearts get broken, playing this game can be wonder experience for many different reasons.

The technology, although important does progress (perhaps not as fast as some may want), but it is secondary. As with any business, if you stand still you will certainly die. I don’t see that happening on 3DX.

That said, I enjoy your writing style and hope you continue to write.

Well, some people could see what I wrote and take it as a counter-productive tug of war with words.

Are we losing perspective? That's a possibility. Can we gain that perspective back through open debate and constructive criticism? God, I hope so.

Why do we use debate? To get de fish.  *Bah dumm tsss.*