3DXChat Community

3DXChat is using Awesomium (to show web pages in game, used on TV and maybe somewhere else?)

Awesomium is a dead project (= no activity for years and nothing more from devs than "port to Unity5 available soon" and this for months)

3DXChat will stick on Unity4 because of that or will it move on another system to do the same thing or will TVs be deleted for now?

We'll have some "big news" (not the update it seems, but only news) in 1-2 weeks...

As you can see from what Ash wrote in the "Beach graphic comparison" thread.

So, the "soon" said by gizmo will be like 3-4 weeks long since he said it.

I think the update won't born before second half of june!.....

In 2 weeks some big news, in another 2 weeks the update... And this is good thinking of course...

Ouch....

Nion

opens '3dxchat board' and stretches out both hands first to check the "update forumweather forecast"

hands-reaching-out-into-rain.gif

shortly after the launch of this topic, i had writtn a longer answer only recarding to the forum user statistics that i noticed since i joined here to show, that its 4 sure not dying! somehow i cant find it anywhere right now on my pc's...screams: ahhhhhhhh...and yes ik, it doesnt represent the number of ingame players, but showed n proofed a lill the total opposite of the topics title and the really main thing that died lately, atleast for me, is and was this <- click me!

the only thing that "dies" in here in my eyes 4 evry1 that doesnt only login "to cum'n go" and that u have in every game, in here sooner, there later, cause life and most ppl themselfs simply change is: a fluctuation of ppl that leave for several ingame or whatever other reasons outside at the fresh air! maybe thats also a part of that, what macca ment in the beginning of his "cuntpost" a site before lol and once we're talkn of "dying", i just saw robt deleted his forcum acc just like skar did, hmmm, strange and in metallicas words: sad but true!

however, last night, after reading the last 2,5 pages that i didnt read yet in this topic, i was amazed of seeing a thread in this forum with a "hot topic title" like this one, were "the tone" was actually kept quiet civil n readable for once and so a thx for a well done "moderation" in it samantha! claps much better job as its title^^

but this afternoon and a few posts later now
thinks: before these now incoming new "post showers"
turn into a nother "river song topic" like this one below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5zN8DKMtA

ill better take my chaos cup of stfu, a pair of rubber boots with an umbrella, save my lifetime and yours and ill see ya again...simply - "when its done" - and ofc only, if some ppl didnt die after an overdose of their own negativity breadspread @ impatientness dot com

uc_small.jpg?id=73197191

choke.gif

4yww4o1vu79y_small.jpg?id=73205886

giphy.gif

what does anything matter?

the devs add what they wanna add...and thats the problem

I dont think they will read this either, they have to much to do with all the hacking going on so they dont have time to add what we want...

Well to me it doesn't look like the devs give a rats ass about anything game related so why would they care about hacks. If anything the hacks are adding at least a tiny bit of excitement to the game and that's keeping a few ppl still here. So they should be happy.

But in my opinion being a member of this community for over 2 years. Yes it is dying.

Well to me it doesn't look like the devs give a rats ass about anything game related so why would they care about hacks. If anything the hacks are adding at least a tiny bit of excitement to the game and that's keeping a few ppl still here. So they should be happy.

But in my opinion being a member of this community for over 2 years. Yes it is dying.

D'accord avec toi a 100 milles a l'heure! Mais faut pas le dire trop fort, car il en a qui vont mal le prendre, ah oui c'est vrai...it's world #1 online multiplayer 3D sex game, so, wtf

Being a member of this community for over 2 years too and I totally agree.

I must say, I thought more of you, its like you dont see the whole picture, but I guess thats because you hack too.

you and your "friends" just see "what fun youre having" with your hacks.

I could tell you, if you and your "friends" didnt hack, the devs wouldnt be spending time on looking into the damage it can do, the would have more time to add stuff for us.

If its true that they dont give a "rats ass" I bet thats a reason too.

you could say Im with you 50%, they need to add alot more, or peeps will leave this game as Ive already seen peeps do.

Ive been here for over a year, but the amount of mony Ive put in compared to what they have added is not just if you ask me.

1. every single social game has an open market, where users can add heir own home made adds, and sell it, why doesnt 3Dx have that?

2. every months I am given updates and in some games free adds, wheres 3Dx adds, wheres the updates?

3. every game has hackblocks, do NOT alow hacks, why are or have 3Dx alowed it?

To be able to hack an game like this, is like to be able to make an burglury in a house and be alowed to get away with "my" stuff.

work with the hackers, use what they got to make the game better or shut all the hacks down NOW, because if you alow 1 hack, you open for more hacks on that hack, and soon this game will be so hacked it will be destroyed.

Hackers, I say this to you, its not your property, just like your neighbours house isnt your property, you cant do whatever with something thats not yours, its a crime, JS....

Ive said mine...hope you all dont take any offense, if you do, sry but its my oppinion...

Nixxx please. Hacking has been going on for some time and has never had an impact on updates. In fact, when it did and this is only me guessing... It was the slider hacks that made people bigger, taller, etc. Which could have impacted how a pose looked. So they prevented the hack from being used. There have been a lot of good points made in this thread. Pashion was making hers. For you to sit there and point fingers at Pash and her friends which includes me is wrong. I am not currently using a hack but if I were I would not be the scapegoat for the devs failure to communicate or slowness in release of new features. I saw someone say maybe this is a side project. If that is true it will not get the time or man hours needed to produce more efficiently and maybe that is the reason for lack of even ball park time frames.

Also Nixxx I did not see you mention anyone close to you who uses a hack. Nor that you spin in hacked rooms but are now complaining about it. I did not expect that from you. You go on to talk about other games and commerce, in a perfect virtual world right? This is why people hack because those tools are not available and yes I pay for real estate here to use your example. I am renting my space. I am customizing said space. Anyway, just look at what happens when people take their valuable time to develop for the game. It sits there because the devs don't put it in. So no it may not be dying. It is just there until it cannot compete any longer . I just couldn't be bothered to read the rest. I just found all sorts of irony in what I did read.

Look, if the developers gave half a shit about this game they'd make sure hacking wasn't possible at all. But we all know they can't even be bothered to post development updates or add things people have been asking for more than a year, so hey.

If people hack the game to be more creative who am I to deny them that pleasure. I love what some people did to their rooms. I'm happy I get to enjoy what they did.

you guys missunderstand me, I love the stuff the hacks do, but what I hate is that you need to hack the game to do it, and what comes with the hack, what you see in game with the furniture edit isnt the only hacking going on, I like how that looks and it should be added by the devs, but what I dont like is when I hear about hacking threw the same hack, some dude talking about account hacking, then you got problems....

as I were saying, work with the hack or against it, dont just let it live its own life, becase then this game will be in danger, and our identity will be too, I think you all will care if your account gets hacked ^^

Lol  :D Guys why do you think so? A long delay with updates? It's because we are working on big engine update. We are preparing a strong foundation for further development of the project.

That's not why, there's gigantic gaps inbetween updates all the time for a monthly subscription based game.

How about changing that bogus claim that you have 100's of sex animations in your trailer?

Oh wait, it's not "sex" animations, it's just "animations" in general, like it makes it any better.

you guys missunderstand me, I love the stuff the hacks do, but what I hate is that you need to hack the game to do it, and what comes with the hack, what you see in game with the furniture edit isnt the only hacking going on, I like how that looks and it should be added by the devs, but what I dont like is when I hear about hacking threw the same hack, some dude talking about account hacking, then you got problems....

as I were saying, work with the hack or against it, dont just let it live its own life, becase then this game will be in danger, and our identity will be too, I think you all will care if your account gets hacked ^^

Thought I was paranoiac...but it seem you're much I am,< hihi :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWiKdFqnIzw

I don't think this topic is constructive towards the devs if people constantly argue claims made by others. I think everyone has their personal opinion about what should change and what should have changed a long time ago.
So with that said I'd like to add my personal opinion on the matter aswell:

• Long periods of time between updates.

I agree, the time between updates is long... when I started playing this game I ended up noticing the updates were frequent but not always steady. Ofcourse, a big update like this one... a complete engine renewal takes time.
although I have to say that it's saddening to see there's no posts that show progress towards people. People like to stay informed about how far the update is at this point and what the current task at hand is.

I think this is a two way thing... with big updates, people should show patience (even though I'm just as impatient at times), on the other hand... the developers should show more interest towards the community and keep them informed about what is going on, in more detail.

• User submissions of items/clothing/poses/etc...

Not entirely sure who brought it up, but I agree that this kind of thing should be in place. Although I would like to add that a lot of games do not have some kind of quality control over the content that is created. What could make this better is that user created content can be viewed, and based on upvotes/downvotes can be picked to be released with a future update. That way.. users can both enjoy more diversity and the creators have a sense of satisfaction that their content made it into the game. In the end it would encourage creators to put effort in their designs, which would only make things better for everyone else.

• Monthly subscription vs. active development.

If I'm not mistaken, there was someone who claimed that the subscription cost is high for a game that lacks updates/content. I partially agree... I believe that there should be an active communication between the developers and the users and that there should be a more obvious way to show that the developers actually think about what users are suggesting. On the other hand... the game is not just about updates and content... It's also about interaction with other people. The subscription also keeps out people actively looking to troll the community. I've come to see a lot of people who are really interesting and enrich this game very heavily.. honestly, SamanthaSweetheart is one of these people... In a way, I believe that meeting these great people is already worth more than half of the free I have to pay in order to play this game.

Thank you for reading!

Thank you very much for you kind words, Jessy. At least we can still reach out to people and be friendly with everyone without needing an update for that. ♥

Well, we can always hope for the Summer Update to be released in June of this year, or Memorial Day weekend, which is the unofficial start of summer.

I've used the hacks to modify clothing colors too, and it's fun— for right now at least, to mess around with color stuff until the Summer update arrives. :D

*EDIT* Woohoo, post number 69! *grins*

Edited by SamanthaSweetheart

• Monthly subscription vs. active development.

If I'm not mistaken, there was someone who claimed that the subscription cost is high for a game that lacks updates/content. I partially agree... I believe that there should be an active communication between the developers and the users and that there should be a more obvious way to show that the developers actually think about what users are suggesting. On the other hand... the game is not just about updates and content... It's also about interaction with other people. The subscription also keeps out people actively looking to troll the community. I've come to see a lot of people who are really interesting and enrich this game very heavily.. honestly, SamanthaSweetheart is one of these people... In a way, I believe that meeting these great people is already worth more than half of the free I have to pay in order to play this game.

Thank you for reading!

The monthly sub v. active dev is something that can be simplified with lowered monthly costs, or budgeting through "free" weekly membership, via in-game currency, also by making it giftable. The side-effect of course, is "whoring" out. But IMO, I'd rather have prostitutes about, than pay a high monthly fee for low-content.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the game is not dead considering there are enough people online, maybe "veteran" players are leaving the boat after quite huge boredom and lack of updates. I'm a quite new player as well, so cannot judge the ratio of new and old ones.

But one thing is dead for sure, that is the communication between the team and their customers.

• User submissions of items/clothing/poses/etc...

Not entirely sure who brought it up, but I agree that this kind of thing should be in place. Although I would like to add that a lot of games do not have some kind of quality control over the content that is created. What could make this better is that user created content can be viewed, and based on upvotes/downvotes can be picked to be released with a future update. That way.. users can both enjoy more diversity and the creators have a sense of satisfaction that their content made it into the game. In the end it would encourage creators to put effort in their designs, which would only make things better for everyone else.

We had a few individuals in the past doing user generated content. For free even... but the last person who did content for this game got some not so nice threads and comments about the stuff that was added to the game. So yeah this community rants and hates about content that was added to the game even tho the creator spends hours of hours of their freetime for no charge and that might be the reason why noone else is doing user submissions anymore.

Granted this game lacks content alot, but in all honesty the community of this game lacks too... manners that is.