3DXChat Community

Nionlight i am no dev , never say this again . No more comment , i am a player of first hours , answering to this topic.thats all.Be gentle and kind , no aggro this is love land.And yes i love this game

I am sorry it was just a joke. If you've been offended, please accept my apologies.

Did anyone notice that there are no moderators anymore?

Ash left in silence (thanx for your work, Ash) and it seems like even Achilles backed off from being moderator!?

Now I'm quite convinced that 3DX is dying... :(

So let's enjoy the time that is left until the pulse of life will vanish from this great place....

When I look at the game today and compare it to when I started it is still the same in terms of the number of players, and maybe even a bit more. The time between updates has always been horrible, and it is a valid complaint many people have. There is really nothing new there. There are some really small and simple things that could be added and they would go a long way. How about a few pair of earrings? How hard is it to make a hoop or a stud?

All in all its pretty much the same I don't see 3dxchat dying, and it is better than it was when I started. 

Guest SherryS

big_thumb.jpg

How many actual update have there been?  How much does that matter to everyone? It's a given that the graphics in this game is by far above all the others that I've seen although, I've only played one other game to any extent to compare it too. But the question for me is; Are we getting more bang for our buck? "takes that a pun or not!" If we as consumers are paying for this game shouldn't we see a return on our money?    I mean where is all our money going? shouldn't it be used to make improvements?  As far as 3DX dying well I'm not one to even answer that question in that I've only been here a year in September. But a game is only as good as it's players. we are what makes the game fun.

argh, this topic lame, aeh name, always lets me

giphy.gif

shouldnt bother anyway

but who cares or a
butt that cares^^

&
- powered by sooners.cum -

I am player of 3dxchat since 3 years and i like the game as evening pleasure , what ever. So i want to see the game go on and improve naturally to a all interesting game with much stuff and new features. Stuff may also mean buyable stuff, now we have this sort of minimalism , all have less and nothing new. I want to encourage the devs to work on this nice game and put in no matter what , just do, do and do. Perfection needs time , such as programing, all know this btw. My best wishes to your Gizmo and Lisa Thana

/me licking the ice cream and i love it too MMmmmm Arghhhhhhh Mmmmmmm
remember me? HargAHhAhHAhaHAh!!!!

humungulus(1).jpg?id=75672131

tikanese topic jump, lands, grabs bionculos and sees'n thinks:

lokking.png

who let out that humungu(lu)s dude and his gang again

1214427-0humungus.jpg?id=75673426

and didnt his mother tell him what mannors are, or what makes them!?

i also like ice cream, but all of that: and in front of a lady!?!? ^^

giggles

ps:

Now I'm quite convinced that 3DX is dying... :(

So let's enjoy the time that is left until the pulse of life will vanish from this great place....

lol, michaello, as i read that, i straight away would have looked for my rope...if i had one...run upstairs and hang myself! is it so bad? really?! i never knew^^ more posts like that and we might as well just maybe close and...ah, no, that will take 2 weeks and 5 gallons of lost blood now again^^ how i couldnt have not noticed that, or saw that coming dude!?! and yes, good morning sir, all gods, aeh forum mods gone?! and how long did they last?! seriously, who would ever last long as a mod inhere?! for several reasons and at this point thx to all 4 ofm, one sure did see a differnce, but all of that mods stuff  - is a other story...thinks again: gone mods? mhmm, could make me vomit whilse writtn only thinkin of that loss n we're back to square 1 there

naja, kurz um, man kan sich au selber "madige®" reden hombre and well, thats how i got it m8...anyway, the earth is still turning? isnt it!? hahaa - nice weekend @ll ... and just simply never forget these 2 things, neo michaello: 1) that

glass-2.jpg

and once you maybe found this rabbithole-spoilerclicker #00008989799432, if u
swallow both pills together, you'll maybe realize 2) that in the end:

matrix-red-or-blue-pill-w.jpg

All I am trying to say is the main thing that makes it fun for you is you.

to be continued or ill just say it with 5 simple letters...

14025861579785.gif

Well Chaos ;-)

A agree to your points regarding the mods - but if a mod like Achilles, who allways defended the devs without any reason, leaves quitley, i'm pretty sure that something happened involving the admin-side.

So I was saying: Don't bet on updates - just enjoy the game!

Außerdem ist EM... Da haben wir doch gerade ganz andere Sorgen! *lol

Happy Weekend

Guest Twiggy

Well Chaos ;-)

A agree to your points regarding the mods - but if a mod like Achilles, who allways defended the devs without any reason, leaves quitley, i'm pretty sure that something happened involving the admin-side.

Happy Weekend

Achilles dropping being a mod had nothing to do with admin, he had his reasons outside of anything to do with the devs.

He does defend the devs yes, but to say for no reason is a bit over the top, you have to realise he is friends with them and believes in what they are doing, he is well entitled to his opinion there as is anyone else.

Ash left because of things he has got into outside of the game, he simply does not have the time anymore.

The other 2 I don't know why they left but likely for similar reasons.

I do agree with you saying "don't count on updates and just enjoy the game" once you have been here a while you realise that is what we have.

If we concern ourselves with the lack of updates and let ourselves get upset and frustrated about it we will find it hard to enjoy the game.

So it is up to everyone to decide what they want, if updates are that important to anyone then maybe they should look somewhere else as I doubt this place will ever be very frequent with their updates.

We need to think, are updates really that important to our game, I did and come up with no they are not.

I would love it to be different and see things grow the way I think it should, but it ain't going to happen, so I made the choice to settle for what we have.

Achilles dropping being a mod had nothing to do with admin, he had his reasons outside of anything to do with the devs.

He does defend the devs yes, but to say for no reason is a bit over the top, you have to realise he is friends with them and believes in what they are doing, he is well entitled to his opinion there as is anyone else.

Ash left because of things he has got into outside of the game, he simply does not have the time anymore.

The other 2 I don't know why they left but likely for similar reasons.

I do agree with you saying "don't count on updates and just enjoy the game" once you have been here a while you realise that is what we have.

If we concern ourselves with the lack of updates and let ourselves get upset and frustrated about it we will find it hard to enjoy the game.

So it is up to everyone to decide what they want, if updates are that important to anyone then maybe they should look somewhere else as I doubt this place will ever be very frequent with their updates.

We need to think, are updates really that important to our game, I did and come up with no they are not.

I would love it to be different and see things grow the way I think it should, but it ain't going to happen, so I made the choice to settle for what we have.

You know what Twiggy... You always have the right words to say the right things in here. Well say ;)

Well Chaos ;-)

Happy Weekend

I stand still closed behind the Devs and I will support them as long she wants or need it :)

The reason for step down was only some parts of the Community because I'm not her Punching ball.

3DXis very much alive, we have new ppl joining in and old 3DX'ers coming back (including myself cos i miss you awesome pplz <3

there is one factor might be in motion that makes your 3DX experience feel not like it used to - some ppl have you on the block list and you see less and less ppl, and if you are that kind of person that ppl feel like blocking, then as the mathematical laws dictate - it will increase over time ^^ 

3DXis very much alive, we have new ppl joining in and old 3DX'ers coming back (including myself cos i miss you awesome pplz <3

there is one factor might be in motion that makes your 3DX experience feel not like it used to - some ppl have you on the block list and you see less and less ppl, and if you are that kind of person that ppl feel like blocking, then as the mathematical laws dictate - it will increase over time ^^ 

lol sky , why the fuck would old members come back in anyway , you must be joking !

Updates or not... what this game needs is some maintenance.

At least for this game is itching more and more (at least in the user rooms). The heavy modding, that's going, seems to become some normal state but can't be good for the core of the game.

So as a minimum we need maintenance updates....

All of the games problems could be easily solved with community input. I've seen a number of posts from a number of extremely talented people that could give us poses, locations, clothing, props, colours for the rooms, accessories such as tattoos and so forth. A few of the most successful online games, adult or otherwise, succeeded because of the community. RLC and its engine sharing 3DSex prospered because of the user generated content and ecosystem (similar to an App Store in all respects), even with its terrible graphics and not much better 2.0, Curio.

3DX is too much of a walled garden, waiting on the devs for every improvement. My opinion would be to go open and allow user content (with some approvals of course, users can also make rubbish).

Silence speaks a thousand words and its silence is never good. Let's hope the devs get to talking again so that we don't have the same constant arguments from both sides of the camp.

I've seen a number of posts from a number of extremely talented people that could give us poses, locations, clothing, props, colours for the rooms, accessories such as tattoos and so forth.

Yes you say right...btw, what happened with Frenchtouch? I didn't ever seen her around here since a while :mellow:

lol sky , why the fuck would old members come back in anyway , you must be joking !

I recently returned to the game. I really enjoy it, despite it's limitations. I think those limitations were what made my first time here a short-lived thing. There just needs to be more content and more customization/individuality available. Things get a bit dry after a while otherwise.

But I've enjoyed the new content that's been implemented since my last time playing, and in fact I'm enjoying myself so much I've even registered a second account this time around to double my fun!  :)  I'm still looking forward to future content though, and like most people hope it's implementation speeds up with updates becoming not only a little more regular but also more substantial. For the price of our subs (let alone the crazy gold prices) I think we deserve faster development.

I love the hacks. They don't seem disruptive or intrusive at all, and they've added some great content nibbles to help us make our rooms or characters that extra bit individual, while we wait for proper new features. 

As for the game's activity I started over a year ago, and to me the activity level now feels around the same, if not greater, than it did then.

I don't think 3DX is dying, but if you've been around many MMOs you'll know that there's segments of EVERY game community that believe EVERY game is dying. You'll find threads like this everywhere, regardless of the games actual level of success or otherwise. 

I recently returned to the game. I really enjoy it, despite it's limitations. I think those limitations were what made my first time here a short-lived thing. There just needs to be more content and more customization/individuality available. Things get a bit dry after a while otherwise.

But I've enjoyed the new content that's been implemented since my last time playing, and in fact I'm enjoying myself so much I've even registered a second account this time around to double my fun!  :)  I'm still looking forward to future content though, and like most people hope it's implementation speeds up with updates becoming not only a little more regular but also more substantial. For the price of our subs (let alone the crazy gold prices) I think we deserve faster development.

I love the hacks. They don't seem disruptive or intrusive at all, and they've added some great content nibbles to help us make our rooms or characters that extra bit individual, while we wait for proper new features. 

As for the game's activity I started over a year ago, and to me the activity level now feels around the same, if not greater, than it did then.

I don't think 3DX is dying, but if you've been around many MMOs you'll know that there's segments of EVERY game community that believe EVERY game is dying. You'll find threads like this everywhere, regardless of the games actual level of success or otherwise. 

You have two active accounts, which only feeds unwarranted numbers to one side of the column, padding the success rate of this game, wouldn't you agree? If this game were as amazing as you mentioned in your post, wouldn't you agree buying one account would be enough to experience this game in all its aforementioned glory?

Sure, you could argue that one account is for your regular self, while the other is for cosplay purposes. But why spend more than you need to just to help that along?

I understand that a lot of you cite on the side of the developers, mainly Gizmo and to some extent, Lisa, in order to seem graceful and thankful for their contribution to the MMORPG world.

What confuses me, is your loyalty that stems from this one developer, gracing you with his presence from atop the balcony of this 3DXChat castle, and assuring you all that his non-communication right now, means that he's hard at work for you.

You blindly follow the production on this game despite having the REAL content creators already gone and out the door, showing little to no enthusiasm to return. The only one barely clinging on to their creative life here, is FrenchTouchs— told to stay off the forums while he/she creates content for the new update.

Where is Gizmo now? Where is your developer praising the news of updates, confident in his word that the game will soon change for the better? He's toiling away behind the scenes, pressing on with his game, adding amazing content that will re-invigorate this game and its community, right?

Well, why have him speak when others can defend the man behind the curtain? Why listen to reason when people purposely pad the numbers in their favor? What kind of person would lead to believe that change is around the corner, but checks their new subscriber numbers to see if the money is flowing in? Why would someone feed you promises like this, and not deliver? Who in their right mind would treat their customer base like this? Has the money finally started to dry up, to which no further development is warranted? Why update when no one is barely playing anymore, right? Leave it to someone to find the content code in game in order to alleviate some frustration by adding something useful while real development has come to a complete stop.

Is this how you base the rate of success?

Yes, I know this GARGANTUAN 2.0 update will arrive ( unconfirmed sources have told me that the update won't be ready until October due to the gross lack of content ),all the naysayers will be silenced and the loyalists will praise the SexGameDevil gods for delivering on their promise so many months ago.

The people WE should be thanking, are those who added content to the game throughout the three years of this game's development without any form of real payment other than useless XG fed into their accounts.

They are the REAL developers of this game. I, for one, thank them first than pledge my blind allegiance to Gizmo or Lisa.

The only one barely clinging on to their creative life here, is FrenchTouchs— told to stay off the forums while he/she creates content for the new update.

! :o Got my answer to my question. Didn't knew it.

You have two active accounts, which only feeds unwarranted numbers to one side of the column, padding the success rate of this game, wouldn't you agree? If this game were as amazing as you mentioned in your post, wouldn't you agree buying one account would be enough to experience this game in all its aforementioned glory?

Sure, you could argue that one account is for your regular self, while the other is for cosplay purposes. But why spend more than you need to just to help that along?

"need"?

I multibox heavily in almost every game I play. EVE online, for instance, I have 14 subcribed accounts. With 3 characters per account that equals over 40 characters. I'd often have 3+ logged in together. On SWTOR I have 5 accounts, each with a ton of characters too, often playing 2 or 3 at once. I'm a very heavy roleplayer and love playing multiple characters (at once).

I love the challenge, switching from one window to the next, my persona and the character's voice changing with it, window to window as I RP two characters at once. Why be just one person, when you can be several? Weeeeee!

It's just how I enjoy my games.

In all these games though you can do and see everything with just one character. Multiboxing is a want, not a need. And when I start subbing extra accounts in a game it's a sure sign I'm really loving that game. Here in 3DX I'm loving the dynamic of playing 2 sisters, and can't wait to start writing my new character into Lumi's forum blogs as the pair of them have adventures in 3DX.

I don't think it skews any numbers really, I've only ever seen two other people multiboxing ingame. It's very rare here as it offers no advantages, unlike many other games. But really that's beside the point - paid accounts are still paid accounts, regardless how many people are behind them.

Not sure what to say re: the rest of your post. I don't know Gizmo or any of the staff personally. I'm just a player who enjoys this product, even if it still has a long ways to go.

I don't think it's dying here, just doesn't feel or look like it IMO. Just as busy ingame as it was a year back if not busier.

Here in 3DX I'm loving the dynamic of playing 2 sisters, and can't wait to start writing my new character into Lumi's forum blogs as the pair of them have adventures in 3DX.

You n' me both, yo!

Just gotta make sure you don't find out I banged that dude you're datin'...

"need"?

I multibox heavily in almost every game I play. EVE online, for instance, I have 14 subcribed accounts. With 3 characters per account that equals over 40 characters. I'd often have 3+ logged in together. On SWTOR I have 5 accounts, each with a ton of characters too, often playing 2 or 3 at once. I'm a very heavy roleplayer and love playing multiple characters (at once).

I love the challenge, switching from one window to the next, my persona and the character's voice changing with it, window to window as I RP two characters at once. Why be just one person, when you can be several? Weeeeee!

It's just how I enjoy my games.

In all these games though you can do and see everything with just one character. Multiboxing is a want, not a need. And when I start subbing extra accounts in a game it's a sure sign I'm really loving that game. Here in 3DX I'm loving the dynamic of playing 2 sisters, and can't wait to start writing my new character into Lumi's forum blogs as the pair of them have adventures in 3DX.

I don't think it skews any numbers really, I've only ever seen two other people multiboxing ingame. It's very rare here as it offers no advantages, unlike many other games. But really that's beside the point - paid accounts are still paid accounts, regardless how many people are behind them.

Not sure what to say re: the rest of your post. I don't know Gizmo or any of the staff personally. I'm just a player who enjoys this product, even if it still has a long ways to go.

I don't think it's dying here, just doesn't feel or look like it IMO. Just as busy ingame as it was a year back if not busier.

If a bunch of dozen player like you do so in here, 3dx will not have to look for any new subscriber hihi ;)

I understand that a lot of you cite on the side of the developers, mainly Gizmo and to some extent, Lisa, in order to seem graceful and thankful for their contribution to the MMORPG world.

What confuses me, is your loyalty that stems from this one developer, gracing you with his presence from atop the balcony of this 3DXChat castle, and assuring you all that his non-communication right now, means that he's hard at work for you.

You blindly follow the production on this game despite having the REAL content creators already gone and out the door, showing little to no enthusiasm to return. The only one barely clinging on to their creative life here, is FrenchTouchs— told to stay off the forums while he/she creates content for the new update.

Where is Gizmo now? Where is your developer praising the news of updates, confident in his word that the game will soon change for the better? He's toiling away behind the scenes, pressing on with his game, adding amazing content that will re-invigorate this game and its community, right?

Well, why have him speak when others can defend the man behind the curtain? Why listen to reason when people purposely pad the numbers in their favor? What kind of person would lead to believe that change is around the corner, but checks their new subscriber numbers to see if the money is flowing in? Why would someone feed you promises like this, and not deliver? Who in their right mind would treat their customer base like this? Has the money finally started to dry up, to which no further development is warranted? Why update when no one is barely playing anymore, right? Leave it to someone to find the content code in game in order to alleviate some frustration by adding something useful while real development has come to a complete stop.

Is this how you base the rate of success?

Yes, I know this GARGANTUAN 2.0 update will arrive ( unconfirmed sources have told me that the update won't be ready until October due to the gross lack of content ),all the naysayers will be silenced and the loyalists will praise the SexGameDevil gods for delivering on their promise so many months ago.

The people WE should be thanking, are those who added content to the game throughout the three years of this game's development without any form of real payment other than useless XG fed into their accounts.

They are the REAL developers of this game. I, for one, thank them first than pledge my blind allegiance to Gizmo or Lisa.

Is it just me... Or does this post seem preachy... Like an evangelist...

Anyway. As I cited in a post in another topic... Waiting a few months is nothing compared to some game companies... Be glad that 3DxChat isn't Half Life 3 ... Don't see how someone can be so bent over a delay on an update and the people that just want to stay positive about it. Chill, Samantha... It's seriously not that big of a deal.