3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Being a Newbie on here I wish there was a help topic regarding how to get the tutorials off your pages and other general help topics for those of us that are brand new. I'd also know how to get "rated" on here. Thanks for helping me.

Here is the community made manual for the game. :)

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/723-basic-game-manual-en-ger-fr/

Welcome, New comers prepare to sell your soul to the crazy world of 3dxchat , once in, there is no turning back...you will quickly find your self addicted to the world of 3dX , having incredible fun, and you will quickly meet new people and friends, act out strange erotic fantasies, and do things in game most dare not do, in the real world, well one might but chances are you may get arrested doing crazy naked antics you will do here rather then in Real..lol.. Anyways welcome All prepare for fun friends and good times...hehe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:)  Just joined yesterday (happy Valentines day me, whoop whoop!) - Didn't sleep at all, and really paying for it today - so addictive. Back on it again now....from one newcomer to another (if you're reading this) - if this is what you seek, you will not be disappointed! - check out my full review in the I love 3DXchat section - might find it helpful as an addition to everyone else's comments and reviews  ;)

hello all!

just wanted to pop in and say "hi!"

I'm about a week new, was REALLY unsure of what to expect, and so I came at it with an open mind.

I'm happy to say that I've been very pleasantly surprised with how friendly the folks are that I've met, and a bit relieved to find as many like-minded people around. (I tend towards the " chat/rp first, get lucky if something clicks right" camp)

So thanks, all! I'm having fun!

later!

( in game as Tunny )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to all of you. I'm playing this game for two weeks now. It's a great piece of program. But what's making this really great are the people you meet in it. Someone said it's kind of addictive and i'm inclined to second that in a positive way. Great work.  :D

Heys everyone, joining the forums today, even if a good part of you must already know me as I've been around for quite some time. I'm not really a forum person tho and joined (finally) mostly for easier contact outside the game. I think this topic is the appropriate one to put that ;)

Kisses on your sweet butts, see you in game

Heys everyone, joining the forums today, even if a good part of you must already know me as I've been around for quite some time. I'm not really a forum person tho and joined (finally) mostly for easier contact outside the game. I think this topic is the appropriate one to put that ;)

Hello you, welcome on forum kisses ;)

Guest Loonie

Miss you,nice to see you here <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...