3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

HOLA lovely people  :) 

been on a couple weeks & was surprised to find that not EVERYONE was into ballin' their brains out all the time ... lol

that being the case, & ALWAYS being up to making new friends, thought I'd post an "intro" to myself ..*giggle

just a mature woman with a healthy appetite for ALL life's pleasures  :wub:   love RP in all its forms, reading & writing fiction, & the great outdoors ... cum visit with me sometime  ;)

Sending out Hi's and Hellos to everyone in the community :)

I'm Nikko Alrood, feel free to call me by either or both of my names...23 from the land of the rising sun, Japan! ^_^

Been a part of the forum community for about a week now, but I only managed to post right now since I was doing my research on how and what to post and all...also I've been checking out the different forums every now and then to see which threads might catch my interests ^_^

Have been enjoying the game for 10 days and counting, and the people, I must say, are awesome :)

Here's to having an enjoyable and fun time with the community ^_^ Cheers!

Hey all, just got the game yesterday.

I'm from Australia so the time-zones are different but there's been a lot of people on my peak time which is awesome. Met a few cool people and met someone special ;) loving the dj set up, going to try to dj my peak times for the masses. :)

Love the game so far can't wait for more features!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet another newcomer. So while this might be completely unrelated to the topic at hand, I just have to ask: Will there ever be a trial or an option besides subscribing to the game?

If such thing was to come, i would suggest it was only for singleplayer and own homes with bots and checking the dressing room, since i don't exactly like all the alternative characters and stuff..

If such thing was to come, i would suggest it was only for singleplayer and own homes with bots and checking the dressing room, since i don't exactly like all the alternative characters and stuff..

This might be best for the community as it would keep many only interested in a quick cheap thrill from clogging up rooms while keeping them satisfied in their own little area, but financially it doesn't hold much weight, I'm afraid.  Better for them to give the tease of allowing people to chat with the community and see what others can do and they can't to convince them to put money down.

45 days left since i join this game (a little less on the community), time flies so fast and i have not taken the time to introduce myself.  :o

Finally, it's time to fix it.  :)

Well... My name is Eric, i'm 32 years old man, living in Paris (the city of love). 

I love all kind of sports, I played rugby and tennis and I still have a little but just with friends. Enjoy watch TV Shows like 24, Big Bang Theory, Jericho, American Dad, The Shield, Prison Break and many others...

I like listen good music, watch different movie style (humor, drama, thriller, etc...), learn things about differents subjects (arts, culture, countries, games) and of course meet people from around the world. :) 

I work on IT as project manager in a development Team (make business softwares and fix some bugs too :D ). 

So i imagine all the work done to create this amazing and wonderful game, and i have just few words for the all 3dxchat team : Congratulations and thank you !

I found here a great community with lot of interesting and funny people. I met great friends too, they are all perfect in their personalities (some are a little crazy but they make me smile so much)  :lol:

When i come here, i like talk, share interests and have laughs with friendly and talkative/imaginative people. Try also to let my real life and worries aside and simply being myself in a better virtual world.

I'm a little shy and i prefer talk in private, one on one, so that's why i don't talk too much on world or local chat but i read and try to participate sometimes.  :unsure:

That's all folks ! I wish you all a great game and good moments here.  ;)

I want to say hi to everyone.

I've been here less than a week & new to this forum today. I've already met some really friendly people & I've been having a great time here so far. I'm hoping to meet lots more of you, so if you see me please say hi. I love a good conversation and no topic is taboo with me.

I love to laugh, play & try new things.

Hope to get to know all of you!

Oooh, didn't know there was an introduction thread ^^

My time to shine! Been about a month since I started, got hooked to the great community and the potential the game has, have had a lot of fun since :)

21 years old, from Sweden where I live and currently study. Make content for the game in my spare time, I try not to take things too seriously and I like to make people laugh whenever I can, sometimes maybe a bit too much  :rolleyes:

Well, I think it might be time to make intro post too.

I joined at the end of March. So I have been around for some time and know many of you in game. And many more I still dont! :unsure:

Why I am so late to make this post? I have no idea. Most likely to get Erdrick lead in post count so he dont feel bad :D :D :D

So hello everyone !~~~