3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hi everyone!
I'm LucyGrey (i know i misstyped it on my profile :( )
Im not really new on the game but im new on the forum.
Well i'm french so, sorry for my poor english!
I came at 3dxchat coz i wanted to try a videogame like that and i enjoyed that its actually with real persons online.
So far the game is great (kisses to all the staff) thank you for making such good things. And also thank you for making it easy to use for newbies. Im looking forward to see how it will evolve. Im sure it will reveal to be a masterpiece of that field.

People are (mostly) so nice :wub: ! Im glad to have joined.

I dont know what to say more for now... so i go back ingame! Seeya! ;)

Hi everyone!

I came at 3dxchat coz i wanted to try a videogame like that and i enjoyed that its actually with real persons online.

So far the game is great (kisses to all the staff) thank you for making such good things. And also thank you for making it easy to use for newbies. Im looking forward to see how it will evolve. Im sure it will reveal to be a masterpiece of that field.

Welcome Lucy and Deano ;) . Have a good game^^

Hello everyone!

First Special thanks on the Community and the Dev's of the Game.  ;)

The Community holds really tight together and the Dev's do a great job.

I'm really new in this Game/Forum and am just amazed at 3DXchat.

The game seems to me like the Sims for adult and with real people.  :D

I'm here for meet new friends and much fun.

I hope of a good time and we see you on the

dance floor or anywhere else in the game.  B)

On this way to drop my official hello here on the forum.

I come from Germany and my English is not so good,

sorry for my poor english! Now i don't know what to

say more of this great Game and go back inside see you

or as we say in Germany "Auf Wiedersehen"  ;)

Hi everyone!

Welcome Lucy! Looking forward to seeing you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Lucy I had a blast dancing with you at Aurali's birthday party! You've got some moves. My solidarity sister ;)

Hmm.. I've been here 5 days so far but never officially introduced myself. I'm Amanda, I moved here on the 11th to attend Uni, (Today was my first day of class!) I'm sure a lot of you have seen me wandering around. I had 4 days of nothing to do before classes so I took advantage of it! The community here has been amazingly friendly. I've met a lot of new friends and had a lot of new experiences. My free time will be torn now as I have to devote a lot of time to schooling, but I'll still be around when I can so come say hello to me! ;)

Heya everyone! I'm still pretty new, just found my way to 3dx a few weeks ago but have finally gotten myself onto the forums just today, haha. I'm having sooooo much fun here and loving all the fun people I've gotten the chance to meet and goof around with. Love how friendly everyone is! Looking forward to a lot more silly fun in the weeks and months and years to come with you all. Thanks again for the very warm welcome and don't be shy about saying hello if you see me! I'm usually haunting the night club in the wee hours of the morning when I'm here!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the community Tiptoe! :)

See you around,

Deano

Thank you so much Deano, I've been having such a blast in 3dx so far!

Hello every one. Im new here and Im only at forum yet few more week and I can join in I hope. Acquaintance of mine is here and she say its a really cool place so Im exited abut it :) See you all soon in game :)

And welcome to the fun Baby Cakes! Such a warm and welcoming community here, I just know you'll have a great time!