3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hello there everyone,

Ehm I am very unsure whether this is where I should post this or not... Anyway, here I go!

So I am a new member to 3DXChat, and will start playing as soon as this business with BMT Micro clears out. I have some concerns about the forum on here.

Since I was being new, I used some pics for my profile of one of my favorite singers because I like her style. And honestly, my profile here was a major work in progress untill I was happy with it. But then I started reading some of the posts on the forum, and I have to ask:

Is it like an unwritten rule in the community here to not use pics of people that are not you, at all in your profile? 

I changed my profile's looked because I got worried (It looks better now anyways)

I am sorry if it is a weird question, but please have in mind that I am new here, and I do not want to insult anyone. 

//Cathy Dee

First, glad you decided to join us.

Second, from the discussion I think the jury is out on it. I think when it is obvious it is someone else, because you're a particular fan or whatever I think that's ok with most. I think people only really have a problem when they are trying to fool people into believing you're something you're not.

Hey Damsel & CathyDeeFox,

welcome here :)

No, set his own Photo as profile Pic isn't a rule here!
Personal for me is it wrong set a photo of a other human as my profile pic. I can not life with the thought that maybe other members thinking that I be a CalvinKlein model and then I have in real a vagina :D

People can set as profile pic what she want :) I know the most photos are fakes here and this doesn't interest me :) The question, is this ok or wrong or legal is a other topic.

Welcome new folks.. I know you will have great experiences with 3Dx.

And if I haven't already already had the pleasure, please say hi in game. Always nice to meet new folks....as that was me just 3 months ago:)

Always happy to give feedback on my experience or what I have learned. I had a number of great people to help me out and offer me help.

Guest SweetHoney

Hello Everyone,

New to the forum - great way to stay in touch with friends outside the game.  I have been on the game for about 3 months now and just love it and the people I call friends.

Hiya everybody!

New here. My second day. My best and dearest friend turned me on to this place yesterday after we'd spent nearly two years in Red Light Center. I have to say I'm incredibly inpressed with 3DX and all its potential.

I've already met some wonderful people here, and am really enjoying the general vibe inside the 3DX world.

Big shout out to the devs for a breathtakingly beautiful world with plenty to, um...do. ;)

Good evening everyone.

Just dropping in to see what this is all about. I have been an avid adult role-player for well.. quite some time. Of late I have spent the majority of the past 7 years within a community of people on a privately run persistent game world from another game, and the nights of sitting there staring at the wall due to no one being around is taking its toll. I'm looking for a new home, but the 20$ a month is steep. Kinda wish there was a 5$ a week option since overall its not a reduction in price, its just a shorter term. Oh well, Lots of things would be nice.

I've been going over the forums for the past 5 or 6 hours, there is a lot of information within that I found fun and entertaining. I will share some information about me.. I've experienced, seen and been involved with.. well just about anything I cant be arrested for. To offend me, is a great achievement. I'm talkative, fairly descriptive with my actions without being long winded, and there's little that I wouldn't like to be a part of. I'm what is known as a social bunny. I LOVE interaction. 

The only thing that I am hesitant of, is this x-gold commotion... and a slight lack of customization via the body and face, but it looks like that is somewhere in the works. 

If anyone has any questions, feel free to private message me on here, or if/when I decide 20$ is worth the risk, you can ask me in game.

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm new to this site but not to the world of online gaming. A friend of mine recommended this place to me so i thought i would give it a try...at least for a month ;). Then I can go from there...hope to be able to meet some of you but i know its a vast place. HIt me up if you wanna say hey im a friendly gal who likes meeting new people, hope to chit chat with you soon...take care...Smyles :D

Guest SweetHoney

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well...I'm new to this site but not to the world of online gaming. A friend of mine recommended this place to me so i thought i would give it a try...at least for a month ;). Then I can go from there...hope to be able to meet some of you but i know its a vast place. HIt me up if you wanna say hey im a friendly gal who likes meeting new people, hope to chit chat with you soon...take care...Smyles :D

Welcome :D Smyles :D  and remember always have fun  :D

Welcome to all the new people *looks around carefully, raising an eyebrow and letting out a sadistically sounding Santa laugh*

We are so glad to have fresh mea... I mean new people *mumbles* yes that's it

We are so glad you could join us

Hello everybody! Just wanted to drop my official hello on the forum  :P

I've been here for 2 weeks now, and i've allready met some awesome people, so i thought it's time i join the forum aswell.

That is all *bows in silence* Enjoy your day and don't be afraid to drop a hello *runs away*